Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XWF Tag Team Tournament Invitational...WHAT IS IT?
Darius Xavier Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-10-2019, 05:21 AM

I assume by now you have all seen the little teaser at the end of this past week's edition of Warfare in which we announced that at the beginning of August, right after Leap of Faith is over we will start the XWF's first even Tag Team Tournament Invitational. If you haven't well then wtf mate? Why haven't you read the latest edition of Savage? You should. It was good.

Either way, here are the details on this event.

It will be a tag team tournament with standard tag team match rules. 2 v 2. One pin fall.

The tag team champions WILL BE DEFENDING the titles in each round of the tournament. Which means, we could have new champions each round defending for the first time. How awesome is that?

How long the tournament goes depends on how many teams enter.

The field will consist of any and all tag teams from the XWF that want to participate as well as teams from outside of the fed that we are inviting to take part in the event. Hence the "Invitational" part of the event title.

Each round will follow the new Savage Bi-weekly rules of 2 roleplays with a 3k word limit per participant.

If you are currently part of a tag team in the XWF, this is your opportunity to take part in some history.

If you are interested in this event and want to take part but don't have a partner make a post, see who might be interested in teaming up with you, or try and find one via DM's/Discord whatever. We want this tournament to be huge. 8 teams at minimum but the more the merrier.

If any of you are in any other feds(which is perfectly acceptable) and you know of some teams that might be interested in this event have them get on discord and talk to James Raven or me and we can discuss it further with them.

We are hoping but not expecting that any team that we invite to take part will see the awesome fed we have and decide to stay longer than just the tournament but there are certainly no expectations that they have to. Unless of course one of those teams ends up as the tournament champs, then they are kinda stuck here for a little while.

This is something new for us so we will be figuring it out as we go a little bit but we are excited for what this will hopefully mean for the XWF going forward and I hope you are as well.

An official opt in thread for this tournament will be posted sometime in July as we get closer to the start of the tournament which will be the August 10th edition of Savage.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 12 users Like Darius Xavier's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-10-2019), Atticus Gold (06-10-2019), Barney Green (06-10-2019), Corey Smith (06-10-2019), Ghost Tank (06-10-2019), James Raven (06-10-2019), Luna Hightower (06-11-2019), Ned Kaye (06-10-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (06-10-2019), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (06-13-2019), Robert "The Omega" Main (06-12-2019), Scully (06-12-2019)
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-12-2019, 02:39 AM

This is going to be fun.

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Atticus Gold (06-12-2019), Darius Xavier (06-12-2019)
Vic Vinegar Offline
Sour Boi

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

06-12-2019, 08:38 AM

Excited to be a part of this.

[Image: aA8Rs55.png]

MANAGER, HYPE MAN & SUGAR DADDY FOR THE GREATEST TAG TEAM ALIVE
SALT & PEPPER

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vic Vinegar's post:
(06-12-2019)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-12-2019, 05:23 PM

I might want to do this, but if at that point I'm still the TV champ how would that work? Would I be double booked on Savage? Because if that's the case I probably couldn't. :/

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
Atticus Gold Offline
Gold is the New Black
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-12-2019, 06:08 PM

(06-12-2019, 05:23 PM)Lux Said: I might want to do this, but if at that point I'm still the TV champ how would that work? Would I be double booked on Savage? Because if that's the case I probably couldn't. :/

Good question.

So the GMs and I discussed this and we came to the conclusion that you may join the tourney if you like but you must defend the TV title in each round of the tag tournament. You will only lose the title if you are the one who is pinned in the match and the person who pinned you will become the new TV champion. So basically for the duration of the tourney, the TV will operate under Xtreme title rules.

We thought this would be the best option since not defending it would diminish the title in a way and we didn't want to stop you from joining the tag tournament.

[Image: SAksQ2K.jpeg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Atticus Gold's post:
Corey Smith (06-12-2019)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

06-12-2019, 07:24 PM

(06-12-2019, 06:08 PM)Atticus Black Said:
(06-12-2019, 05:23 PM)Lux Said: I might want to do this, but if at that point I'm still the TV champ how would that work? Would I be double booked on Savage? Because if that's the case I probably couldn't. :/

Good question.

So the GMs and I discussed this and we came to the conclusion that you may join the tourney if you like but you must defend the TV title in each round of the tag tournament. You will only lose the title if you are the one who is pinned in the match and the person who pinned you will become the new TV champion. So basically for the duration of the tourney, the TV will operate under Xtreme title rules.

We thought this would be the best option since not defending it would diminish the title in a way and we didn't want to stop you from joining the tag tournament.

Interesting. I'll give it some thought.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-12-2019, 10:28 PM

man if only i could find brother mcbride id so be in this!!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Luna Hightower (07-15-2019)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-13-2019, 02:24 PM

(06-12-2019, 10:28 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: man if only i could find brother mcbride id so be in this!!

Peter, if I can't find Pig, I am yours

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-13-2019, 10:22 PM

hmm this could get interesting

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-14-2019, 09:00 AM

I'll have two teams entering this tournament.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
AGK Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-16-2019, 03:03 PM

[Image: 062_RAW_05222017hm_1678__d2e9d5068a29345...2863.0.jpg]

"Ladies, and gentlemen, boys and girls, my name is Paul Heyman and I am the advocate for AGK. I'm out here now to officially declare our interest in this TAG TEAM Tournament. The team will be known as........"

[GLORIOUSLY
AWESOME]

[Image: a6363152a68fc3cf4965d5dee663ea01--free-a...stling.jpg] [Image: 205581.jpeg]

[Image: 062_RAW_05222017hm_1678__d2e9d5068a29345...2863.0.jpg]

"It is well known that both Bobby and The Miz are former tag team champions, not together though, but they know how to get the job done. Together they WILL win this TAG TEAM Tournament, that's not just me saying it, it's a Spoiler Alert."

STABLE RESULTS - WINS: 1 LOSSES: 2

BOBBY ROODE - WINS: 0 LOSSES: 1
MR KENNEDY - WINS: 0 LOSSES: 1
THE MIZ - WINS: 1 LOSSES: 0

Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

06-16-2019, 03:29 PM

'Dis OOC 'doe

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Corey Smith's post:
Atticus Gold (06-17-2019), Darius Xavier (06-16-2019), El Príncipe (06-18-2019), Noah Jackson (06-16-2019)
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-18-2019, 06:36 PM

Raises hand.... do twitter confirmations count? Because I would hate to be left out because of some clerical error.

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Hate Post Like Post