Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weis Da Burst
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-09-2019, 05:26 AM

Corey is standing somewhere, siging autographs for his fans in a mall. Then some kid in a Delfin Lux Clutch shirt comes upin to him, and talks to him.

"I bet it's fun being the TV Champin for a long time... also, I think you have sweet jackknife inside your jacket your holding. Can I get your autograph."

The kid hands him a picture, and signs it. As the kids leaves, a man walks in the line to cut and does a finger gun on pinhead Corey.

Suddenly.....

Tommy grabin Corey by the hair, and tossin him into a glass window of a shoeshop, where he noticed Lux scoopin on shoes. He then gives her a pair of golden shoes, which he pays for.

"How much is all these nipping shoes?"

"1,010 dollars"

"Man i'd rather Prawn hold Lux's feet in cheapin shoes."

Tommy then knocks out Lux and pins HUGS both of them in the store with a shoe store employee in a Schoolboy uniform CHEERS ON counts..

Don't bother reading this Lux!

Some day, i'll take you
On a Sunset trip
and flip you
on your back
As you straddle
me in the sack
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-09-2019, 07:41 AM

(06-09-2019, 05:26 AM)Tommy Wish Said: Corey is standing somewhere, siging autographs for his fans in a mall. Then some kid in a Delfin Lux Clutch shirt comes upin to him, and talks to him.

"I bet it's fun being the TV Champin for a long time... also, I think you have sweet jackknife inside your jacket your holding. Can I get your autograph."

The kid hands him a picture, and signs it. As the kids leaves, a man walks in the line to cut and does a finger gun on pinhead Corey.

Suddenly..... This is a pin gif.

Tommy grabin Corey by the hair, and tossin him into a glass window of a shoeshop, where he noticed Lux scoopin on shoes. He then gives her a pair of golden shoes, which he pays for.

"How much is all these nipping shoes?"

"1,010 dollars"

"Man i'd rather Prawn hold Lux's feet in cheapin shoes."

Tommy then knocks out Lux and pins HUGS both of them in the store with a shoe store employee in a Schoolboy uniform CHEERS ON counts..

Don't bother reading this Lux!

Some day, i'll take you
On a Sunset trip
and flip you
on your back
As you straddle
me in the sack

[Hidden and not hidden pin attempts are in red above. The title might also be a pin attempt, but it may be a poor translation because it doesn't mean anything. The subtitle also has "pins" it in (No PINS, just frills)]

Lux kicks out. She looks seriously disgusted, picks up one of the shoes and domes Tommy in the head with it.

How is it possible for a human being's body odor to smell like stale ejaculate and shame?! Get the hell out of here!

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
Atticus Gold Offline
Gold is the New Black
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-09-2019, 12:52 PM

Tommy please PM me if I'm wrong on this but..

Winner and STILL HMW CHAMPION - LUX

"Why do people think prawn is a pin? It's not a pin. The only things prawns are is delicious."

[Image: SAksQ2K.jpeg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Atticus Gold's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-10-2019)