Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 04:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
It's Obvious What Everyone Thinks Of Me.....
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-08-2019, 07:48 PM

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome one of the Number 1 Contenders for the XWF Universal Championship........"

Before the announcer could say my name, I could hear the audience start cheering. This surprised me at first, but felt good to finally have their respect. God knows it had taken long enough to earn it. I knew the tactics I often used weren't the most popular, but at the end of the day it was hard for anyone to deny I had finally made it.

".......BIIIIIIIG D!!!!!!!"

As soon as the announcer said my name, their cheers turned to hateful boos as my theme song began to play. I was so confused, they had no problem acknowledging my greatness up until the announcer said my name. And that's when it finally hit me: these piece of shit fans never meant to throw any love in my direction, they only thought it was Donovan Blackwater who was about to go out there.

I didn't walk out from behind the curtain right away, instead standing out of view as Trust Company got drowned out by their hatred for me. My blood pressure began to rise as I realized nothing I did mattered to them. Whether it was having damn near 5 Star matches on a nearly weekly basis or getting to the point of being a win away from the Universal Title; I was just a nobody to the XWF. Whether it was the fans or my coworkers, Big D was just a walking dick joke who lucked his way into a title match. They all knew had it not been for Lacklan's effort or Vinnie's substitution, I wouldn't be here.

I pushed the curtain up and walked onto the stage, garnering even more heat. It was difficult walking down that aisle knowing my push to the top was still this criticized, but alas I walked on. They threw their popcorn at me, some even tried to strike me, all just for BEING here. You would've thought I was a black kid going to a white school in the 60's they hated me so much, but much like those kids back then I had to carry on because it was the right thing to do. Even if they didn't like it.

I finally made it to the ring steps, after a walk that seemed like an eternity. It felt as though the more success I had, the more these fans couldn't stand me. The fact I had earned my spot didn't mean shit to them, all that mattered was the wanted to see someone else in my place. ANYBODY else.

I walked over and grabbed a mic, but they weren't gonna let me talk right away. The fans were exercising their right that came with the ticket purchase and they certainly were getting their money's worth. It was frustrating not being allowed to talk, so I just leaned on the ropes and waited. Various chants took turns filling the building, whether it was 'We Want Ned' or 'Go To Hell'. Finally, after about five minutes, their hatred died down and I was actually able to speak.

"I know none of you believe in me......" I began in a solemn voice as I looked down at the floor outside the ring. "I know you all think I don't deserve to be here and don't take me seriously as a Main Eventer....."

I paused as they began to applaud and yell in approval for my statement. They were gonna cheer anything negative about me and boo anything positive, that was their prerogative. Despite all of the excellent matches, all of the championships I had won throughout my career, and all the pain my body had endured up to this point; they were NEVER going to look at me as a Main Event player......... until I win the big one.

"I deserve to be here," I continued, walking away from the ropes. "I know it's hard for you to believe, but it's the truth. I'm already a former World Heavyweight Champion, even if you don't want to give me credit for it. Just because it wasn't here doesn't it it don't count!"

The fans disagreed, raging at my statement of truth. They didn't want to hear it, they never did. Whether it was the fans, my peers, or even management, none of them cared what I accomplished in the past. NWF was a long dead fed and any value its Championships ever held were buried along with it.

"I came into this company, a veteran capable of facing the best," I boomed, as my intensity began to rise. "And what does management do?! They put me in a matches with nobodies like Genie Tate and EDWARD. Yes, I lost those matches, but do you know what it's like to go from Main Eventer to curtain jerker? It destroyed my confidence for a while and I played down to the level of my opponents. I've unfortunately always been that way, it's the reason why I got held down for so long in WWF. Because they didn't see me as a threat, they refused to book me against real competition!"

"I refused to be that person again. Despite some ups and downs, I've made it exactly where I told everyone I was gonna be! It may have taken longer than I expected and I may have had some help along the way, but all that matters in this business is the result. The fact that I'm here every week, sometimes for TWO shows, working my ass off and competing with everyone I face proves I have what it takes. You're all gonna have to get used to it, because once I take Robert Main's Championship, I'm gonna be THE Main Event!"

I raised my arms and they gave me hell. They refused to listen to my reasoning, no matter how factual it was. The fact I wasn't Ned Kaye or Sarah Lacklan made them resent me. Coming into the XWF and boasting about my World Title reign rubbed them the wrong way. I had to prove to them I wasn't all talk, that I could walk the walk. Despite doing this they care no more for me than they did the Perfect Storm's demise. They all wanted to see me fail at Warfare, then fall back to the bottom where I may never be motivated to dig myself out of again. My time is NOW!

"There's been some talk backstage," I said with a disagreeable shake of the head. " 'When are we gonna see Main vs Santos?' people ask. And we're not just talking about a regular non-title match, noooooo. The hype they're talking for this one is more the realm of Main Event, Universal Title. This is all BEFORE he defends his belt against me and Donovan Blackwater....."

I paused for a moment. I needed to take a deep breath, as I was beginning to shake from all my frustration. Everything I spoke was from the bottom of my heart, and I knew no-one was REALLY listening. They wouldn't hear me until my hand was raised and the Universal Title was around MY waist. But that wasn't gonna silence me for the time being.

"Do you even know how disrespectful that is to me?!" I roared with the fire of a thousand suns. "Hell, do you know how disrespectful it is for DONOVAN?! It's like we're just two chumps off the street being fed to Robert Main. Well let me tell you something, I am NOT the bottom of the food chain and at Warfare you'll all see that Big D is a SHARK!!!"

They all laughed at me despite my proclamation. No matter what I said, they weren't gonna believe it until it's happening before their very eyes. My chance to show them will come soon enough, until then I had to keep my spirits high and have faith.

"They call this match Hell in a Cell........."

I stopped myself as I reflected on my life: inside and out of the ring. There had been some highs, but dammit, there had always been more lows. But I always overcame my struggles, one way or another. And this struggle against Robert Main and Donovan Blackwater was gonna be no different.

"This match isn't gonna be hell, not for me at least," I began as tears of rage ran down my cheeks. "Hell is the bullshit I've experienced throughout my career! Being held back, knowing you just need ONE big match to get your break, THAT'S hell! Coming out of retirement only to realize no-one remembers you or respects all the hard work you've already given to the business! Watching young up and comers get opportunities before someone who's EARNED that opportunity already; THAT is the definition of hell. And if you think Robert Main or Donovan Blackwater can hurt me more than I've already been my entire life, then you're in for a rude awakening......."

I wanted to continue, but the crowd was so restless you would've thought they were about ready to riot. Their screams of hate and coordinated chants of 'Big D Sucks' had overtaken the arena. There was no way in hell I was gonna be able to talk anymore despite having so much more to say. They lost their chance to hear another word from the future Universal Champion.

"........and that ain't no story, it's the Cold Big D Truth!!!!!"

I had to shout into the microphone to say my catchphrase, which didn't please me one bit. As usual, I went to go throw the mic into the crowd but stopped myself. This was a tradition of mine when addressing a live audience, once I'm finished speaking, a lucky fan gets a used prop. Not today. These punks had pushed their luck too far and it was gonna bite them in the ass.

Like the petty person I was, I held the microphone out in front of me and simply dropped it in the ring. Feedback filled the arena as I turned my back to the fans and exited the ring, my music playing through the ruckus crowd noise. I walked up the ramp and behind the curtain.

It was just another day for everyone backstage, no-one had any sort of words for me. Despite becoming Number 1 Contender, I hadn't gained an ounce of respect from anyone back here. This was the place you REALLY had to do something BIG to stick out. Defeating the Champion everyone had praised since my arrival would do just that. Regardless of Donovan Blackwater's presence in the match, despite the fact the 3 of us were gonna be locked inside Hell in a Cell. I needed this win more than anyone else on the roster and I wasn't gonna rest until I had achieved my dream: becoming XWF Universal Champion. And THAT was the Cold Big D Truth.

June 2019 XWF Superstar of the Month
2019 Relentless Fishing Contest Winner
1x XWF World Heavyweight Champion
1x bWo World Heavyweight Champion [despite what Miss Furry or James J. Dildo says]
1x NWF World Heavyweight Champion
2x XWF Xtreme Champion [current]
2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Slim)
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x NLCW Slamfest Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
3x WWF X-Division Champion
1x WWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Seth Flash)
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
3x XWF Federweight Champion
4x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
1x 420* Cruiserweight Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WLFC Tag Team Champion w/Chance
1x WWC T.V. Champion
1x WWC European Champion
1x WWF 24/7Hardcore Champion
2x WLFC 24/7 Hardcore Champion

pin
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like B.O.B. D's post:
Corey Smith (06-09-2019), The Brothers Blackwater (06-11-2019), Tony Santos (06-09-2019)