Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 04:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[you] is a weak bitch who can’t beat Kuda.
Zane Norrison Offline
The Post-Mortem Punk

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-12-2019, 06:01 PM

"Yeah, she was so damaged by what you did, she's able to walk around and casually chat with folks, the very next day."

"On a different note, where was my damn invite Lux?"

"Zombies like parties too 😰"

[Image: hZM7vS3.jpg]

1x X-Treme Champ
1x Hart Champion
1x SOTM November 2018
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zane Norrison's post:
Rain (05-13-2019)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Zane Norrison's post!
BostonBruiser02128 (05-12-2019)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-12-2019, 06:04 PM

(05-12-2019, 06:01 PM)Zane Norrison Said: "Yeah, she was so damaged by what you did, she's able to walk around and casually chat with folks the very next day."

I'm kinda jelly because you might be prettier than me, so I convinced Lux not to invite you. Sorry, I'm a petty little shit.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Corey Smith's post:
Rain (05-13-2019), The Brothers Blackwater (05-13-2019), Zane Norrison (05-12-2019)
Zane Norrison Offline
The Post-Mortem Punk

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

05-12-2019, 06:17 PM

(05-12-2019, 06:04 PM)Lux Said:
(05-12-2019, 06:01 PM)Zane Norrison Said: "Yeah, she was so damaged by what you did, she's able to walk around and casually chat with folks the very next day."

I'm kinda jelly because you might be prettier than me, so I convinced Lux not to invite you. Sorry, I'm a petty little shit.

"Oh, I'm definitely prettier but I'm also sorta, kinda seeing someone, I think... it's complicated. Anyway, even if that wasn't the case, Vita's not my type... anymore. I'm not as free and loose with the females these days."

1x X-Treme Champ
1x Hart Champion
1x SOTM November 2018
Hate Post Like Post
Rain (05-13-2019)
BostonBruiser02128 Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-12-2019, 06:20 PM

Zombody doesn't know when to shut the hell up! You call yourself a zombie...more like the walking dread, as in every single person in the XWF dreads to hear you speak because we all know it's going to be some 12-year-old cosplay bullshit. Although, like a zombie, I am sure you're on the lookout for brains because there's obviously no intelligence involved in what you're doing. Also, like a zombie, your promos reek of a lack of creativity. Next time, I'm not going to drop the ball. You want to pretend to be a zombie, I'll make sure I focus on a good headshot with whatever weapon I can get my hand on. Maybe then, the XWF can be spared from your lame ass work and we can out your character to rest for the remainder of the rest of our lives.
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-12-2019, 06:41 PM

Oh wow... name dropping to get attention? Nice job, kid.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Zane Norrison Offline
The Post-Mortem Punk

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

05-12-2019, 06:49 PM

(05-12-2019, 06:20 PM)jbrodeur02886 Said: Zombody doesn't know when to shut the hell up! You call yourself a zombie...more like the walking dread, as in every single person in the XWF dreads to hear you speak because we all know it's going to be some 12-year-old cosplay bullshit. Although, like a zombie, I am sure you're on the lookout for brains because there's obviously no intelligence involved in what you're doing. Also, like a zombie, your promos reek of a lack of creativity. Next time, I'm not going to drop the ball. You want to pretend to be a zombie, I'll make sure I focus on a good headshot with whatever weapon I can get my hand on. Maybe then, the XWF can be spared from your lame ass work and we can out your character to rest for the remainder of the rest of our lives.

"Did you not see the last edition of Savage? Yes? No? Maybe so? So you think I'm pretending, this is all an act? Okay. You go on believing as you will. It's your right to be wrong. Atticus Black, famed and beloved general manager of Savage mentioned a shot, for those that get bit cause I'm cosplaying as a pretend zombie. Meanwhile, it's totally plausible for the new guy, that hasn't even been in a match yet and doesn't know anyone in the federation, to somehow be the voice of the people."

"Suuuure... that's believable."

"Hey fatty, don't you have a Weight Watchers meeting to get too. Not that it's helping. Quick question, when was the last time you were able to see your own cock? How long has it been? 10... 12 years now? Eh, what does it matter, it's not like it gets used. I'm an undead abomination and I bet I get ten times the action that you do. Awww... sad face. No worries though. I'm sure you can fix the sorrow with a box of Twinkies... or twelve."

1x X-Treme Champ
1x Hart Champion
1x SOTM November 2018
Hate Post Like Post
Zane Norrison Offline
The Post-Mortem Punk

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

05-12-2019, 06:57 PM

(05-12-2019, 06:41 PM)CCP Said: Oh wow... name dropping to get attention? Nice job, kid.

"Ha! Who are you speaking to exactly?"

1x X-Treme Champ
1x Hart Champion
1x SOTM November 2018
Hate Post Like Post
Rain (05-13-2019)
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-12-2019, 07:05 PM

(05-12-2019, 06:57 PM)Zane Norrison Said:
(05-12-2019, 06:41 PM)CCP Said: Oh wow... name dropping to get attention? Nice job, kid.

"Ha! Who are you speaking to exactly?"

“What’s the title of this little memo? And who released it? Was it you? I didn’t think so.”

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Zane Norrison Offline
The Post-Mortem Punk

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

05-12-2019, 07:10 PM

Ooc - Hah! I figured everyone knew that it was a trick by now, a code that makes the post address whoever signs in. For instance, from my perspective, it's addressing me, specifically. If you're not logged into the site, it'll say guest.

1x X-Treme Champ
1x Hart Champion
1x SOTM November 2018
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Zane Norrison's post:
Chris Page (05-13-2019), Rain (05-13-2019)
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-13-2019, 03:41 AM

(05-12-2019, 06:20 PM)jbrodeur02886 Said: Zombody doesn't know when to shut the hell up! You call yourself a zombie...more like the walking dread, as in every single person in the XWF dreads to hear you speak because we all know it's going to be some 12-year-old cosplay bullshit. Although, like a zombie, I am sure you're on the lookout for brains because there's obviously no intelligence involved in what you're doing. Also, like a zombie, your promos reek of a lack of creativity. Next time, I'm not going to drop the ball. You want to pretend to be a zombie, I'll make sure I focus on a good headshot with whatever weapon I can get my hand on. Maybe then, the XWF can be spared from your lame ass work and we can out your character to rest for the remainder of the rest of our lives.

"Are you threatening my friend, with second death? Understand this, fat man. Zane is a member of The Elite and we protect our own. If you believe, for one second you can destroy his brain or end him. You're only lying to yourself."

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Brothers Blackwater's post:
Rain (05-13-2019)
BostonBruiser02128 Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-13-2019, 08:25 AM

I'm not worried about you girl scouts. I don't make threats I make promises. Zane's a big zombie he can fight his own battles. Oh and I fixed your picture cowabunga dude!

ninja turtles
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes BostonBruiser02128's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-13-2019)