Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F*** You TV EP 3 (Zane Norrison)
Eric Polulu Away
XWF's Busy Body

XWF FanBase:
Flop

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

04-25-2019, 02:51 PM

[The scene opens up to a graveyard, and a family is at the headstone morning their loss. About five minutes later, Eric creeps out of the dirt spooking the family. Then the father punches him in the face, and it cuts to Eric at his desk eating raw deer meat. His mouth foams up, and starts to destroy his set.]

[About fifteen minutes later, Eric gets sedated in his desk. He falls asleep on the desk, but gets woken up by Kali with a stick.]

"Wake up Eric, you have a show to do."

"Leave me al--- oh alright fine."

[Eric get himself together with his cards.]

"Give it up for Zane Norrison!"

[Then he waits for Zane to come out.]

TBC: Zane

Eric's uh....uh....fuck it, just tell em what he did:
~Had Three most over wrestlers on his show!
~Managed to bare his soul to the world!
~Had a brief (mostly forgettable) Podcast with now "retired" Tommy!
~Was Not even officially the Federweight Champion (despise what that sex machine Greggo says!)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Eric Polulu's post:
Corey Smith (04-25-2019), Rain (04-25-2019), Tony Santos (04-25-2019), Zane Norrison (04-27-2019)
Zane Norrison Offline
The Post-Mortem Punk

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-27-2019, 09:16 AM

Zane strolls out, a friendly grin affixed upon his face. He walks up to Eric and shakes his hand before taking a seat.

"Hey Eric, thanks for inviting me onto your show, not everyone is so accepting of zombies. I'm glad to see that you're not confined to the preconceived notion, that an animated corpse is an evil that needs to be destroyed. Hopefully, your progressive attitude, will inspire others to see things the way that you do."

[Image: hZM7vS3.jpg]

1x X-Treme Champ
1x Hart Champion
1x SOTM November 2018
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zane Norrison's post:
Rain (04-27-2019)
Eric Polulu Away
XWF's Busy Body

XWF FanBase:
Flop

04-27-2019, 09:28 AM

[Eric does a "I am not worthy" gesture to Zane, then sits on his desk with few notecards in his hand.]

"So Mr. Zane, are you related to Brain Zane from Wrestling with Wregret by any chance? Also, i could care less if you try to eat Kali's brain on the show, more puss puss for me! "

[Piped in "ohh" from the crowd, and Eric pulls out a spray bottle. He sprays out some sprite into the air, and sticks his tongue out to taste. Kali is admiring Zane's pretty boy swag.]

"If not, my real question is... why are you a dead half human zombified wrestler in XWF? What made you even procure your time in the living world of wacky wrestling?"

[Eric then spray's the bottle on his face, as Zane takes his time to answer.]

~Was Not even officially the Federweight Champion (despise what that sex machine Greggo says!)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eric Polulu's post:
Rain (04-27-2019)
Zane Norrison Offline
The Post-Mortem Punk

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-27-2019, 02:18 PM

Giving a quick chuckle, Zane glances over at Kali briefly and then directs his focus back at Eric.

"Um... okay, I'll answer those questions in order, to the best of my ability."

"Am I related to Brian Schiedel aka Brian Zane, from Wrestling With Wregret? No. Not in any way... whatsoever, are we related."

"Nor would I be interested in consuming Kali's brains. I try to avoid getting sustenance from the living. Mostly because I don't wanna cross that line and become a murderer. Just because I'm a zombie, doesn't mean that I have to operate and function, like a monster in every avenue or aspect of my daily life and regular routine. Yes, I eat brains to keep the beast at bay but I also work for a morgue and obtain them from the recently deceased, since it's not like they're going to use them, where their journey is headed. So thanks for the offer but I'm going to have to decline. Interesting enough, you said that you 'could care less' indicating that you do care, somewhat. If you didn't care at all, you would have stated that you 'couldn't care less' meaning there's no way for you to perform the function of caring, any less."

Zane settles back in his chair, crossing one leg, casually over the other.

"As for your next question, I think you were trying to ask... why I'm a zombie, in the wrestling business? Well, I became an animated corpse because I was abducted by a group of medical students, that wanted to create their very own zombie. Drugged and taken off the street, against my will. They pumped chemicals into me and I died, only to regain consciousness as a member of the undead. I didn't choose to be a zombie, that choice was made for me, against my will. Now I'm simply making the best of my afterlife. Since being a zombie gifts me with added strength, stamina, endurance, agility, speed and durability, professional wrestling seemed like the perfect sport to take up. It seems that I made the right call because I've been doing very well for myself in this federation. On top of that, I have friends that wrestle for the company as well and it's always good to work alongside allies, especially in a profession like wrestling. From what I ascertained anyway."

"I joined the XWF much like anyone else though. Submitted an application and then they called me to come in and wrestle. It was surprisingly simple. Oddly enough, there wasn't an interview process. Just a phone call from some guy, that gave me an address and hung up. It was all very sketchy and shady actually. But I took a chance and went to the random location, where I discovered that it was the arena that I was meant to wrestle at. Where I had my first match and became The Hart champion. The rest was history after that and I've been wrestling ever since then."

1x X-Treme Champ
1x Hart Champion
1x SOTM November 2018
Hate Post Like Post
Rain (04-27-2019)
Eric Polulu Away
XWF's Busy Body

XWF FanBase:
Flop

04-27-2019, 03:29 PM

"Wouldn't you want to have revenge on those medical students? I mean I'd haunt them like i'm Freddy and hack those bastards to shreds. You seem like a philosopher like person, do you think if you weren't wrestling, would you want to travel the world and spread the gospel of Zane?"

[Eric pops up a "Book Of Zane" and places it on a mantel. The fans claps for it.]

"So who was the guy who got you in here? I think that this person, might have seen something in you to wrestle. I wish I got that call from that person to wrestle, but obviously, that didn't happen."

[Eric then pops up a 8x10 photo of Zane with the Hart title.]

"How did you felt about winning that Hart Championship, and how much did you love to defend it each Warfare show? Because from what I heard, that belt is always defended on that show, sorta like the TV title on Savage.

I want to know this, would you ever decide to jump ship on Savage, and gun for the Television title? I bet you can handle that fifteen minute time limit, just like realizing you were supposed to wrestle from that shady guy."

Hate Post Like Post
Zane Norrison Offline
The Post-Mortem Punk

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-27-2019, 05:24 PM

"Those medical students... are very dead. Within the moments when I first became a zombie, I blacked out. During that blackout, I tore them apart... shredded them to fucking pieces and ate their brains. Smashed their skulls open and devoured every last morsel. When I finally gathered my bearings, I found myself under an overpass, virtually covered in blood and human gore. While the act was tragically awful, ruthlessly violent and incredibly hostile, I try and use that as the basis for living a far more peaceful existence. Never do I want to lose control and become the relentless, unyielding terror that I was then. The fact that I am guilty of such a crime, still haunts me to this very day. Yet, all I can do is learn from my mistake and vow, to never commit that type of atrocity, ever again."

A swift smile.

"You say, I seem like a philosopher?"

"Haha! Thank you for that. Truly. It's far better then being seen as nothing more than a brainless creature, lurching about like the zombies in the movies."

"I don't think that I'd be preaching 'my word' if I wasn't wrestling though. Heh. Mostly due to the fact that I don't have a 'word'. I'm a former drug dealer, turned zombie that became a professional wrestler. I'm no sage visionary, prophet or guru. No. I think I'd probably just be a humble, morgue employee... you know, if I wasn't wrestling."

Shifting in his seat a bit, Zane ran a hand back through his hair.

"Anywho... the guy that called me and gave me the address for my first fight was just some dude that worked in human resources, not anyone that you'd recognize by name. Not that I believe anyway, still I could be wrong. Uh... I think he called himself, Thelonious Jack and he sounded like a 1930's bootlegger or rumrunner. Sorta like James Cagney, in an old gangster film. It was weird. I'm fairly certain that he had a list of names that he was calling, I don't think there was much behind it, beyond that. It's not like he seen some amazing potential in my abilities, since all he had to go by was an application that I submitted online. An application that was clearly filled out by someone with zero experience in the field of wrestling."

"However, I am immensely grateful to have been selected to wrestle, regardless of how it happened because I got to prove myself in that first fight and take home a title. I defended that belt, valiantly for eighty-four days and then I lost it to Dolly Waters. Although, my story doesn't end there. No sir. I am destined to take on Mastermind for his X-Treme title, some time in the near future."

"All I had to do was beat a Nazi werewolf for that privilege. Yeah! Zombies totally trump werewolves!"

"Since, I can say that I have already claimed a win over Mastermind, in a non-title match, the possibility of obtaining a victory over him again... is very likely. I believe rather strongly that wielding the X-Treme title is in my future. As for the Television title, I suppose if I was given the opportunity, I wouldn't scoff or turn it down. To face Lux would be an honor in itself, I would do my best to meet the challenge and provide a worthy opposition."

1x X-Treme Champ
1x Hart Champion
1x SOTM November 2018
Hate Post Like Post
Rain (04-28-2019)
Eric Polulu Away
XWF's Busy Body

XWF FanBase:
Flop

04-27-2019, 05:49 PM

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5831383]

"Okay then...before I anger a former drug dealer like you... I have to know, where did you get your sick tats from bro? I would totally would pay top dollar to whoever gave you those tats. I had a tat once, but it faded away in like two weeks. I also agree that Zombie's are better then Werewolf's, beat that Twilight!"

"How much did that morgue paid you before you wrestled, I hope enough for a minimum wage. I know a family friend of mines who worked in a morgue, and he ended up getting fired, for stealing gold tooth from the dead pimps for profit; since he told me it does not pay well."

[Eric the starts to write in his journal.]

"This Jack guy, he seems like a guy who'd be like a person who owed lots of debt to a bookie, somewhere in where you live in. You seem like a guy, who at one point probably thought you'd would not do this for a living. Did you ever think before you died, "oh this stuff is fake" and dismissed it as a whole; or did you enjoy watching wrestling on your spare time?"

[The camera pans to a shitty drawn look of Zane in the journal.]

"The reason why i asked is, you seem so invested on gunning for that X-Treme title. You'd look like a guy who'd watch that hardcore wrestling, and try it at home with your dudes. Did you ever do backyard wrestling in your youth?"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Eric Polulu's post:
Rain (04-28-2019), Zane Norrison (04-27-2019)
Zane Norrison Offline
The Post-Mortem Punk

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-27-2019, 08:10 PM

"Nah... man, it ain't even like that, you're all good. No worries. I'm chill, it takes a lot to cross a line and piss me off."

"I was even more laid back when I had a pulse, mostly cause I was high a great majority of the time."

"Thanks for the compliment, I dig my tattoos too. I got most of my ink done when I was alive, primarily from this chick... Talia. Back when I lived in Detroit. She works out of a shop called, Rose Tattoo. Crazy talented and way worth the cost of her artwork. She also does piercings. She did mine, the ones you can see, as well as the ones you can't."

Zane dissolves into laughter, dipping his head forward slightly. Composing himself quickly, he speaks even swifter. Almost nervously changing the subject.

"Moving on... eh, the morgue grants me more than a mere paycheck, it's where I acquire my brains. Where I grocery shop, so to speak. Besides that, the salary is decent. Nowhere near the paycheck of a professional wrestler but it's substantial. If I wasn't wrestling, I wouldn't need to steal and sell any gold teeth, just to get by."

Softly clearing his throat, Zane relaxes, once more. Calmly and casually, leaning forward, he retrieves a cup from the coffee table that sits nearby. A cup designated for the guest of the show. Taking a healthy swallow, Zane's eyes open up wide as he coughs and immediately, places the cup back on the table.

"Wow. That is... straight vodka."

Another cough.

"I did not expect that."

A chuckle.

"Wrestling has been great though. In truth, it's a career that I never anticipated but now, that it's something that's very much a part of my afterlife, I couldn't imagine it any other way. Which is funny because I never really paid much mind to televised wrestling when I was alive. I didn't dismiss it as fake, I just didn't regard it at all. Not in the capacity that could be identified with any sort of fan, not even one that was considered fair-weather. I mean, I knew that it existed and that it was a thing... in other words, I was aware of it but besides that, I didn't really pay the sport a whole lot of attention."

"As a teenager, I was more into skateboarding and doing stunts or tricks. Running around with a group of goofballs. Then I moved out and found other hobbies. Of a far more illegal nature. Wrestling never really caught my eye, until after I became a zombie. I must admit, now that it is a factor, I am a huge fan of the hardcore stuff. If you're going to commit to a fight, go big or go home, right?"

1x X-Treme Champ
1x Hart Champion
1x SOTM November 2018
Hate Post Like Post
Rain (04-28-2019)
Eric Polulu Away
XWF's Busy Body

XWF FanBase:
Flop

04-28-2019, 10:23 AM

"I mean, thats straight absolute Vodka bruh. I'm glad you didn't pass out on that, but yeah.. so is brains just your source of your dietary plans? I mean, last time I heard, the liver is pretty good. But you didn't hear that from me..."

[Eric looks around the area, and Kali looks on with his disgust. Kali comes up to him, and whispers to him. Eric smiles on.]

"This question is for Kali, she wants to know...are you single?"

[Kali smiles at Zane.]

"I bet you can still stake, ever played any Tony Hawk games growing up? Also, I can see you so well in that X-Treme division, with no frills nor fucks to spare. Would you be willing to take extreme bumps for a living? tables, glass, caskets... stuff like that ya know."

[Eric looks off camera at his Publicist, and shakes his head. Then the camera pans to him.]

"Oh XWF fans, remember that War Games is coming in May. The captains have already been set, and they have chosen their soldiers set for war. From what my PR told me, it's going to brutal and fun for the whole XWF universe. So make sure you pre order that PPV, it's going to be...a war you'll never forget!"

[It cuts back to the both of them.]

"Speaking of War Games, how come you never signed up for a shot at captain nor being one of the recruited? Just not the wave of Zane, huh."

Hate Post Like Post
Zane Norrison Offline
The Post-Mortem Punk

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-28-2019, 06:36 PM

"Brains are a sustenance... a nutrient, that subsides and satisfies the internal beast. In a way that the rest of a human form, doesn't supply."

"I enjoy regular food though. Before I came onto your show, I ate a chicken pita with avocado... and brains. I try and mix that into a normal diet plan. As normal as one can get... when adding brains, into the mix."

"As for being single... yes, I am single."

"Yeah, you're probably right, I could still skate. It's like riding a bike, you don't just up and forget that shit."

"Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3... all day."

"Absolutely, I'd be into the extreme division and can withstand way more than your average wrestler, so few things are off the proverbial table. Everything except pistols at high noon, works for me."

"Lastly, I didn't sign up for war... games, cause my boy - Donovan Blackwater, has got that captain spot. Wouldn't want to steal his thunder. Ya feel me bro?"

1x X-Treme Champ
1x Hart Champion
1x SOTM November 2018
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Zane Norrison's post:
Rain (04-30-2019), The Brothers Blackwater (04-28-2019), Tony Santos (04-29-2019)
Eric Polulu Away
XWF's Busy Body

XWF FanBase:
Flop

04-29-2019, 04:31 AM

[Eric realized that his show is out of time, so he hands Zane a bottle of absolute vodka, as a parting gift.]

"Hey Zane, it was a very informative interview... I wish you well with your X-Treme Division, and whatever your want to accomplish in the land of XWF. Also Kali wanted me to give you this..."

"Also before I give you this thing... I agree with with you, Donovan does have that capabilities of being a captain."

[Eric gives Zane a scrap piece of paper, with Kali's digits on it.]

"Well fans, next time on Blank you TV, well meet the "returning" Kid Kool, and possibly hype the War Games. See you next time."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Eric Polulu's post:
Rain (04-30-2019), The Brothers Blackwater (04-29-2019), Tony Santos (04-29-2019)