Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 03:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brian Storm! Welcome!
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-13-2019, 08:49 AM

"Well, I caught Brian Storm's first promo and I have to say, that was not anything I could've possibly anticipated. Without a shadow of a doubt, that was the most unconventional, groundbreaking, innovative piece of footage that I have ever subjected myself to watching. I'm quite certain the rest of the world would agree as well. Wasn't that just beyond every realm of comprehension, folks?"

[Image: Matthew-Gray-Gubler-dr-spencer-reid-2510...00-281.gif]

"Haha! Sorry Brian, only having a little fun. Seriously though after watching your video, I couldn't help but wonder, what your younger, bigger brothers names were? So mysterious, by the way. The suspense is killing me. I'm a sucker for intrigue, so no spoilers. I will tune in to each, and every, single promo that you release, until the enigma is solved. This is going to become my "Who shot J.R?" and I'm not kidding in even the slightest bit when I make this promise. Everyone knows, The Brothers Blackwater are very serious, somber men. Just ask Thaddeus Duke and Lux. When we say things, it is cemented in stone, like the claims of a president giving his address to the country. So when I say, I will vigilantly watch your promotional videos and piece together the clues until the mystery of who these younger, bigger brothers are... I mean business. Yeah, damn straight that's how it is and how it will be till that moment, when I unlock the secret."

"On that note, I feel like I've established my point, so I will end it on this. I wish I had a wheelbarrow. And Brian Storm, on behalf of all three of The Brothers Blackwater, I welcome thee."

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like The Brothers Blackwater's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-13-2019), bRiaN sTorM (04-13-2019), Griffin MacAlister (04-14-2019), Rain (04-13-2019)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-13-2019, 10:42 AM

Snow and I are gonna get to the bottom of this~!! XD

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rain's post:
bRiaN sTorM (04-14-2019)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-13-2019, 11:09 AM

OR

You could mind your own business! Just a thought, dude.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
bRiaN sTorM (04-14-2019)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-13-2019, 11:56 AM

.........Brian Storm is part of our opposing team. And this was just a simple aside, which other members of the roster do as well.

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
bRiaN sTorM (04-14-2019)
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-13-2019, 12:27 PM

[Image: source.gif]

"What was that?"

"Brian was a part of your opposing team?"

"Oh wow! You don't say?"

"Well, then by all means, talk away."

"Go ahead, say something else. Make this more about you. Give me more reasons to knock your teeth down your throat."

"You know what it's like to get hit in the face by a solid steel fist? You will next week."

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Brothers Blackwater's post:
bRiaN sTorM (04-14-2019)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-13-2019, 01:16 PM

Dude? I was slaughtered in 2013. The whole roster used explosives, needles, a guilotine.... it was beyond painful, highly excruciating.... the life was taken from my body, I was a corpse.....but then? I returned as a demon. If I can't be taken down by a twenty on one beatdown, I don't think your fist is going to keep me down. Everyone here does the same thing I did, inserting themselves into conversations. You've only been here since late last year, so I wouldn't expect you to know that. I mean, oh gawd, I said "Snow and I are gonna get to the bottom of this~!! XD ", CLEARLY I'm aiming to takeover the whole damn federation, y'know? -_-

Hate Post Like Post
bRiaN sTorM (04-14-2019)
bRiaN sTorM Offline
I'm here to help

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-13-2019, 01:35 PM

(04-13-2019, 08:49 AM)The Brothers Blackwater Said: "Well, I caught Brian Storm's first promo and I have to say, that was not anything I could've possibly anticipated. Without a shadow of a doubt, that was the most unconventional, groundbreaking, innovative piece of footage that I have ever subjected myself to watching. I'm quite certain the rest of the world would agree as well. Wasn't that just beyond every realm of comprehension, folks?"

[Image: Matthew-Gray-Gubler-dr-spencer-reid-2510...00-281.gif]

"Haha! Sorry Brian, only having a little fun. Seriously though after watching your video, I couldn't help but wonder, what your younger, bigger brothers names were? So mysterious, by the way. The suspense is killing me. I'm a sucker for intrigue, so no spoilers. I will tune in to each, and every, single promo that you release, until the enigma is solved. This is going to become my "Who shot J.R?" and I'm not kidding in even the slightest bit when I make this promise. Everyone knows, The Brothers Blackwater are very serious, somber men. Just ask Thaddeus Duke and Lux. When we say things, it is cemented in stone, like the claims of a president giving his address to the country. So when I say, I will vigilantly watch your promotional videos and piece together the clues until the mystery of who these younger, bigger brothers are... I mean business. Yeah, damn straight that's how it is and how it will be till that moment, when I unlock the secret."

"On that note, I feel like I've established my point, so I will end it on this. I wish I had a wheelbarrow. And Brian Storm, on behalf of all three of The Brothers Blackwater, I welcome thee."

[Image: giphy.gif]

Ha Ha wonderin bout the ol soggy bottom boys are we?

[Image: eSXKFMS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like bRiaN sTorM's post:
Griffin MacAlister (04-14-2019), The Brothers Blackwater (04-13-2019)
Griffin MacAlister Offline
Oi!

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-14-2019, 08:36 AM

"Brian! Haha... my brother from another mother, what dafuq you doin' here?"

[Image: Teg4zqi.jpg]

Title History
3x X-Treme Champion
1x (and 1st ever) North Korean Champion (Now the Television Title/X-Bux Championship)
1x Tag Team Champion (Longest reigning tag team champion @273 days. 231 w/Sebastian Duke and 42 solo)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Griffin MacAlister's post:
bRiaN sTorM (04-14-2019), Rain (04-14-2019), The Brothers Blackwater (04-15-2019)
bRiaN sTorM Offline
I'm here to help

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-14-2019, 04:55 PM

Griff how are you man got the toilet wine fermenting come on down we'll get the pit roaring and you can meet my hound Lily

[Image: eSXKFMS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like bRiaN sTorM's post:
Griffin MacAlister (04-16-2019), Rain (04-15-2019), The Brothers Blackwater (04-15-2019)
Griffin MacAlister Offline
Oi!

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-14-2019, 05:43 PM

"Dude. Chilll. I'll be there but take a fuckin' breath."

[Image: Teg4zqi.jpg]

Title History
3x X-Treme Champion
1x (and 1st ever) North Korean Champion (Now the Television Title/X-Bux Championship)
1x Tag Team Champion (Longest reigning tag team champion @273 days. 231 w/Sebastian Duke and 42 solo)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Griffin MacAlister's post:
The Brothers Blackwater (04-15-2019)
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-15-2019, 08:28 AM

"BRIAN!!!!!!"

"You won your match!"

"YAY!"

"In behalf of The Brothers Blackwater, I say Congats!"

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Brothers Blackwater's post:
Griffin MacAlister (04-16-2019), Rain (04-15-2019)