Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 09:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
bRiaN sTorM
bRiaN sTorM Offline
I'm here to help

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-12-2019, 03:49 PM

It was a beautiful star light night in Northern Tennessee the fire pit is crackling, our country fed hero is halfway through a bottle of Irish Whiskey when his trusty hound Lily jumped up and alerted bRiaN to an approaching argument. "I'm gonna rape you!" said one of his younger bigger brothers, " If you don't help me get rid of this parasite you already have!" (You see our hometown hero cares for his mentally ill siblings and his sick mother.) "Get em girl tell em to quit their shit before I have to get up and make em go to sleep" But it is too late at the sound of broken glass and a midnight tussle has begun. " We better get in there before this turns into another knife fight miss Lily." As he stands up he hits the bottle hard one more time in preparation for the coming battle, the fight spills out of the home and onto the front porch. Empty bottles of Guinness crash onto the porch now, and there are shards of broken glass everywhere (click click BOOM) bRiaN shoots his pump action at the tree out front, hoping to scare them into behaving or at least pause the silly fight over nothing, however the sound of the shotgun blast were not met fear instead the fight was halted and a temporary truse was made to wrestle the gun away from our hero.....The boys started down the stairs slowly surrounding ol' bRiaN both twice his size, bRiaN tosses old Bessie (the shotgun) into the truck and exclaims "here we go" the boys grab him and try to put him in a full nelson he ducks under one stomping on the others foot hits the other with a European uppercut gets caught with a hook stumbles into giving a mule kick dropping one to his knees in a bit of a playful mood he has a lil time to let out a wild laugh and releases the nastiest fart of the day in his face knocking him out then bRiaN turns to his other brother and exclaims "time to go to sleep" as he quickly circles round his other brother jumps on his back hooks the legs and eventually puts the big boy down for a nap. He looks over to his best friend Lily and says "well you gonna help me get these behemoths back inside? " Lily low growls in response, bRiaN laughs as he goes to get the wheelbarrow.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like bRiaN sTorM's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-13-2019), Olive Pendershore (04-12-2019), Rain (04-12-2019), The Brothers Blackwater (04-12-2019)