Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
DOLLY </3
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-12-2019, 07:20 AM

Dear Dolly,

Hi, it’s me VV, you’re biggest fan and the girl whom you bested not too long ago to knock me out of the March Madness tournament. You learned a lot about me leading into that match, and I you. It was pretty dang cool to step through those ropes and stand face to face with the girl that inspired me to enter this wacky world to begin with. What wasn’t so fun was realizing just how one sided our relationship has been. I mean, duh, we’ve never met before that match, but still, it felt so strange to meet someone who I’ve idolized for so long just to realize that for as much as I respect and admire you, You really don't know me or my story. You’ve helped me through everyday without even realizing it. You’ve directed me through every choice and filtered every word I‘ve said. We've been through so much together yet you could name not one single thing.

You have been my inspiration since the beginning, my role model even though you aren’t perfect. I think that's why I’ve respected you so much. You’re almost proud of all your faults. You stand proud next to your decisions. All I’ve ever wanted was to live up to you, to your standards. Dolly Waters, the little girl who took the wrestling world by storm. When you entered the XWF you set a new standard. You showed the world that anyone could thrive in this business no matter their age, sex, or size. For a girl that only stands 5’3, that fact changed my world.

The last time that we faced off against one another, you decided to attack my sincerity. You asked how I could follow your career for years when you’re entire run thus far was estimated to be roughly six months worth of wrestling? It was sometime in 2015 when I first saw you on XWF television. You weren’t a wrestler yet, just a twelve year old kid tagging along with your not so perfect father during promo shoots. Over a year later we would see you in the ring for the first time. Dolly Waters I saw you enter the ring for the first time, and from that point on, I was hooked! Sure, you can be ill as a hornet and meaner than a starving dog, but again, you aren’t perfect. The wrestling though, that’s what caught my eye. That’s what made me a fan. What you could do, what you still do, it was nothing short of amazing.

I know everything about you. I know common knowledge and every single stupid internet rumor ever started about you. Yet I don’t know you personally. There is still so much more to learn about you. I own everything with your name or face on it. You are the first thing I see in the morning and the last at night. But in the whole scheme of things these factors don’t really matter anyway. They’ll never measure someone's love for someone or something.

You have given me so much without ever realizing. You will never understand the impact you have made on my life. Many people have questioned how one person can get so much attention from one girl but I just stand and smile. No words are needed. All that I know is that it is because of you that I’m here in the first place, and I’ll be forever grateful for that, but the time for idolizing you has passed. If I’m to take my career to the next level, I must double down and focus on surpassing you. Otherwise all I’ll never be known as is a wannabe fan girl, and I do think I know you well enough for you to understand why I can’t allow myself to settle for that.

Your fan,
Ashley Johnson aka VV

The scene opens inside of the XWF training facility where we find VV in the midst of a sparring match with none other than XWF’s very own Game Girl!

GAME GIRL BLASTS VV WITH A “RUNNING WATERS” THAT CONNECTS RIGHT TO HER FACE!!!

VV slowly stands after the assault, looking not offended, but truly, deeply hurt! Is that a slight quiver in her bottom lip? More importantly, is that BLOOD on her face?

[Image: ockNnw7.png?1]
"Oh wow, are you okay!?!"

VV wipes the blood from her lip and readies herself for more.

VV: ”I’m good, let’s go again!”

JESSICA: ”Maybe you guys should take a break. You’ve been going at it for nearly an hour now!”

VV: ”No, I think we’re..”

Game Girl is quick to interject.

"I think a break would be a good idea. I don’t know about you, but I’m getting gassed!"

She says with a giggle. VV in turn drops her guard and lets out a frustrated sigh.

VV: ”Okay, I guess we can call it a day. I have someone else coming in to help me train soon anyway.”

Game Girl steps through the ropes and grabs both a towel and bottle of water. She wipes the sweat from her brow before draping the towel over her shoulder. She then turns to face VV who’s still in the ring. She cracks the lid on her water bottle and takes a generous sip.

"If you want my advice, maybe try to not push yourself so hard. Training is great, but you don’t want to step into that ring and not be 100%."

VV: ”I’ll keep that in mind. Thanks for helping out GG.”

You can tell that she’s not planning on actually taking the advice, but just trying to be nice. Game Girl picks up on it as well, but just nods to VV before heading into the locker room.

JESSICA: ”You know, I think she’s right. If you push yourself too hard, it’s only going to hurt your chances on Saturday.”

VV slides under the bottom rope and grabs a bottle of water for herself.

VV: ”What other choice do I have? You saw what happened the last time that I fought Dolly.”

VV cracks the top and gulps down half the bottle before continuing.

VV: ”Oh wait, that’s right. You went to see Captain Marvel instead.”

JESSICA: ”I’ve already told you that I’m sorry for that!”

VV cracks a smile as Jessica begins to flip.

VV: ”Relax, I’m just messing with ya!”

Jessica lets out a slight chuckle. Less because she found it to be funny and more so because she’s relieved that VV was just joking around.

JESSICA: ”I did watch the match AFTER the fact, and it’s not like you looked bad out there.”

VV: ”Yeah, but if I can’t improve on that performance, then that loss was for nothing. Besides, you don’t know how bad I want to go out there and get that win.”

VV guzzles down the rest of the water bottle and tosses it in the bin.

JESSICA: ”Sure I do, Dolly was mean to you prior to the match.”

VV: ”NO! That’s not it at all!”

Jessica cracks a knowing smile.

JESSICA: ”I know how you are VV, she hurt your feelings and now you want to get her back by winning this match.”

VV: ”She questioned my sincerity, and that’s fine, she’s right to. She doesn’t know me. All she knows is that some girl has been running around talking a lot of pretty words about her. As far as she can tell, I’m just trying to ride her coattails to the top.”

JESSICA: ”REALLY?”

VV: ”What?”

VV asks with sincere confusion.

JESSICA: ”Are you really going to stand there and make excuses for her?”

VV: ”I’m not! I’m just saying that I understand wh..”

JESSICA: ”NO! You’re making excuses for the bitch! You think she gives a damn if you’re sincere or not? How about she ASK YOU! Have you even spoken to her since she returned to the XWF? Did she come up and introduce herself to you? Did she try to get to know you? No, because she could care less about you! Dolly Waters isn’t looking for a friend, a fan, a partner, or anything else that you might dream up in your fantasy world where Dolly Waters is some perfect being! She’s not perfect! Hell, she isn’t even all that good! Sure, she comes in and wins a title here and there, but then she dips for months, even years at a time. Then when she does come back, it’s always with her hand out expecting this company to drop everything and thrust her right back to the spotlight like she’s never skipped a beat!”

VV: ”She doesn’t..”

JESSICA: ”I get that she was one of your favorites back when you were just a fan. I even understand why she was your inspiration to become a wrestler, but I don’t understand why you continue to look at her like she’s somehow better than you! You just came off an 82 day Xtreme title reign. You earned that thing!”

She says as she points towards VV’s 24/7.

JESSICA: ”Which pretty much guarantees you a shot at any title out there, and you’ve managed to do it all without sacrificing your morals. You VV, not Dolly, but YOU are the inspiration to a whole new generation of little girls, I just need you to see that and stop worrying about what Dolly will think.”

There’s a moment of silence as VV lets everything Jessica said soak in.

JESSICA: ”Listen, if you want to continue kill yourself in some lame effort to get Dolly Waters to notice you, go for it, but if you want to beat her, all you need to do is get out of your own way and just go beat her. Whatever you choose, I’ll be right there with ya, always!”

VV doesn’t say a word before leaning in and wrapping her arms around Jessica as tight as she can muster.

VV: ”Thank you!”

She says softly..

Just then, Game Girl walks by freshly showered and in street clothes.

"Alright, I’m heading out to grab a bite. Would you girls like to take a break and come with?"

JESSICA: ”I could eat.”

VV: ”I guess we could grab some lunch if you don’t mind waiting for me to shower first?”

"Mind? No no, by all means."

She says while pinching her nose jokingly.

VV: ”ha-ha...”

She says sarcastically.

"I’m not joking dude, you smell like a gym sock! PEE-EW!!!"

JESSICA: ”She’s not wrong! Haha!”

VV: ”Okay okay! I get it, GEEZ!”

VV grabs her 24/7 case and heads towards the locker room as Game Girl and Jessica carry on a casual conversation. Suddenly VV pops back out of the locker room and yells to Game Girl like an excited child.

VV: ”Hey! Maybe while we’re out, we can finally get the ball rolling on our tag team!”

Game Girl’s expression changes to a grimace at the mention of the words tag team.

VV: ”What?”

"I forgot to tell you that I’ve requested some time away from the XWF."

VV: ”Oh, how long?”

"I don’t really have a time frame in mind. I just decided that I’d like to spend some time traveling, ya know? See the world without having to get bloody at every stop. It seems like it’ll be a nice change of pace."

VV: ”Oh… Alright...”

VV’s obviously let down by the news of Game Girls departure.

"Haha, don’t be so down about it. I’m not leaving forever, so when I get back we’ll totally revisit the idea!"

VV’s face lights up slightly, but you can tell it’s mostly for show.

VV: ”I can’t wait!”

Some time passes, maybe an hour or so since VV and the gang left to grab some lunch.

RAVEN: “HELLO?”

Yep, that’s him alright, the living legend known as James Raven. What’s he doing here? Well, he was here to spar with VV and help her train for her match, but now it seems as though he’s been stood up. Raven pokes around the gym long enough to realize that he’s indeed alone. He lets out an annoyed sigh.

RAVEN: ”Kids today, they’re never on time.”

James, already dressed for a workout, climbs into the ring and begins warming up while he waits for VV. Will she show? (spoiler, no) And how badly will she feel when she remembers that she just stood up one of the biggest names in wrestling today?

Hopefully this budding friendship isn’t ruined…

Forevermore...

___---___---___---___---___
---___---___---___---___---
___---___---___---___---___

”One thing…”

“The last time that the two of us faced off, you said a lot of cruel, hurtful, and blatantly untrue things, but as you ever so gracefully pointed out, that’s just who you are. However, there was one thing, just one, that I truly take exception to, and that is this line.”

The scene switches to a clip from Dolly Waters promo, “The Place Where The Lost Things Go”.

(03-08-2019, 11:20 PM)Dolly Waters Said: But it's really obvious. I'm not yer' inspiration, Vita. I'm yer' subject of envy, and as stupid as that would seem to a normal person, it's true. You saw a Dolly sized hole in the XWF and tried to fill that void.

The scene cuts back to VV.

”The fact is, like most of the trash that flows out of your mouth, that comment is just untrue. I don’t envy you Dolly. To envy you, I’d have to want what you have. I’d have to want to be YOU. I don’t. I don’t want to be the girl who can never commit. I don’t want to be the girl who runs from her problems. I don’t want to be the girl who works for a company for nearly four years, but only manages to accomplish, how’d you put it? Six months worth of ACTUAL wrestling? No Dolly, you can keep your sad little story that you’ve based your whole career on. I don’t need neglective parents. I don’t need a drug riddled alcoholic father to come on TV every so often and remind the world just how low he can drag the family name. I don’t want or need ANYTHING you’ve got DOOOOOOOOLLY.”

“The only thing that you ever had to offer me, you’ve already given me, and you did so without any knowledge. What you gave me… The reason that I’ve admired you since I first laid eyes on you… It was inspiration. Inspiration to not listen to all of the naysayers who tried to tell me that my dreams were stupid. Inspiration to make that call and join up with a wrestling school. Inspiration to send those feelers out to the XWF, even when I thought they’d never give me the time of day. You Dolly Waters, you are the reason that I’m here, but that’s all the credit that you’ll get from me. Because, like you said, your a vile human being, and on top of that, you’re so freakin obsessed with the idea of someone patting you on the head and telling you how good you are, that you seek approval from anywhere you can find it. That’s why Dolly Waters, “wrestling prodigy” now finds herself booking hotels and grabbing lattes in her spare time. You figure if you can get in good with Sarah and convince her to keep you around, maybe some of her shine will spread to you, because frankly, you hit a glass ceiling a long time ago that you just can’t figure out how to burst through.”

“No Dolly, I don’t need anything from you. I don’t want to be you, and I’ve damn sure never tried to fill the void that you claimed to leave in the XWF. If anything, I’m the polar opposite of you… The Anti-Dolly. I’m kind, caring, and I genuinely look for the best in in everyone that I meet. All traits that I’m sure you’re itching to take a dump on, because you’ve never displayed a single one of them! You wondered why I used to chat with Micheal Graves? Why I visited him at home while searching for advice? It really is simple Dolly. I mean, you can believe that I had something to do with his return. You can believe that I am, or was somehow in cahoots with him, but don’t forget that it was me who helped you put him away at March Madness, so am I really? Of course not, but you have to remember, while I was aware of Micheal’s actions when it pertained to you, I was also forcefully booked to be the man’s tag team partner when he challenged BX3 for the titles. In the short time that I worked with him, I was nervous as all get out, but he never stepped out of line, and he never acted like the monster that followed you back here. Instead he was kind, and if I’m being honest, kinda sad. I could tell he was a broken man even then. He still talked a tough game, but the fight had left him long ago, and in the end, I felt sorry for him. Add to that the fact that he lost his career here in the XWF on account of that match, and maybe I felt a little guilty. So I kept in touch, and when I needed advice, I used it as an excuse to check in on him. So yeah, maybe I totally misjudged his character there, but if I could go back and do it again, do you think I would shun him?”

“NO!”

“See Dolly, just because you’re labeled a “bad person”, it doesn’t mean that you should be written off and forgotten. It means that you need people in your life to remind you what being good and decent is all about. I’d like to be that person for you. I haven’t lost hope that we can someday be friends, but right now, I’m more concerned with kicking your butt and knocking you off that pedestal that you’ve placed yourself on. The one where you look down at everyone else “knowing” that you’re better, “knowing” that you’re smarter, “knowing” that you can take anything that you want…”

“...Except you can’t. Six months Dolly? You take a four year long career (2015-2019) and you somehow condense it down to six months? Well, that is what you do isn’t it? You twist and contort the truth into a reality suits whatever silly argument that you can dream up, and then proclaim it to the world as fact. The REAL fact here is that even if I play along with your #BADMATH, it only took me 82 days to win this!”

VV holds her 24/7 case up for the camera.

“82 days to get something that you’ve been chasing ever since you bought that stupid mask and a pair of stilts (Boronan - Lethal Lottery 2017). You say that I’m envious of you?”

PUH-LEASE!”

“I don’t envy you in the slightest Dolly. If anything, I feel sorry for ya. Because with all the crap that you’ve had to endure in your short life, you’ve become nothing more than a cold, jealous, BITCH, and that more than anything makes me feel bad for what comes next…”

“You’re last victory over me WILL be your last! Because this time, you aren’t facing a star struck fan girl… You’re facing VITA VALENTEEN, sixth longest reigning Xtreme champion in XWF history and current Ms. 24/7!”

“Oh… and one last thing… Because I know you enjoy it so much…”

BUH-BYE!

“Go ahead and put that in your pocket. You can reuse it in a few months when you inevitably run out of gas and ghost on all of your fans for the hundredth time. Me though? I’ll still be RIGHT HERE in the XWF kicking butt and winning championships!”

VV reaches into her pocket and pulls out a folded piece of paper. She unfolds it and stares at it for a moment. Realizing that she doesn’t need it anymore, she drops it to the ground and walks out of view. The camera then slowly zooms in close enough to see a hand written letter that clearly reads the following words…

“Dear Dolly…”

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-12-2019), Corey Smith (04-12-2019), Darius Xavier (04-12-2019), Dolly Waters (04-12-2019), Kid Kool (04-12-2019)