Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Don't Make me Laugh
GenevieveTate Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

04-03-2019, 05:33 PM

[i](ON CAMERA - Just so we’re clear this time ;-D)[/i]

Instagram Live

Genevieve’s live feed opens on the redhead sitting in front of her computer, lounging back in a comfortable chair. She’s sipping some kind of delicious liquid from a coconut shell, full red lips wrapped around the straw while her eyes catch the camera seductively. She waits for a few moments, watching the views meter tick upwards before setting the coconut down. Her flame red hair is swept gracefully over her left shoulder, the only makeup she’s wearing seems to be her trademark blood-red lipstick and some mascara. The straps of her blue tank top fall over her pale shoulders as she leans forward.

Genevieve: Welcome, to those of you who decided to tune in, to my very first on-screen promo for XWF. Before we get into my omniscient opponent, I just wanted to take this time to thank James Raven for giving me the lead so I could flex my talents out and onward. I’d also like to thank XWF for thinking me worth their time and money to give me the opportunity to make some waves in such a long-standing federation. The roster spans generations, and from what I’ve seen, exhibits some of the best talent in the industry.”

She bobs her head in a gesture of respect. When she looks up again, there is a mischievous glint in her brown eyes. Her lips curl into a scornful smile.

Genevieve:Here we are, our big night is just around the corner, BigD. Before anything else, I must commend you on your ability to see into my life with a crystal ball. I’m not sure how you found out about what I said in a very private moment; perhaps I didn’t look hard enough for anyone following me into my most seclusive of spaces. My one and only place to go to get away from the rest of the world. It truly is impressive how you could see through the vale and hear words that were never put to camera or audio. Truly, you would make Merlin jealous with such powers.”

Genie slow claps, every syllable and clap dripping with contempt.

Genevieve: “I’d like to thank you for that riveting look into your past. I’m so very glad that you are as proud as you are of high school glories. I almost thought I was watching Al Bundy talk about how he once scored three touchdowns in one game for Polk High. Is this the part where I start chanting “Rudy! Rudy! Rudy!”?

She scoffs, tossing her head back as the mirthless laughter peels from her lips. Her beautiful face twists into a sneer.

Genevieve: “I’m not an cruel woman, BigD. I give everyone a fair shake until they prove unworthy of my time. You, my dear… I can’t take you seriously. I’m sorry, but I just can’t. Do I believe you possess the basic skills it takes to pass as a wrestler? Obviously, or these companies wouldn’t hire you. But now it’s time I tell you a little bit about myself."

Genie sits back in her chair, running her long, well-manicured fingers through her thick hair.

Genevieve: “First and foremost, don’t be afraid of hitting a woman. Especially this woman. There is a reason I impressed management enough to get my contract fast-tracked. I showed them what I had, in and out of the ring. I proved to them that Genie Tate equals asses in seats. This pretty face is a force to be reckoned with. I didn’t feel the need to boost my ego to impress anyone with stories of heroic actions I took when I was a younger woman. I’m glad you take pride in your past accomplishments, I’m sure your hometown will always have a small space for your name in the trophy case… Until the next sensation comes out of Cedar Rapids and your participation trophy gets shoved into the back of the case to collect dust.”

Another mirthless laugh.

Genevieve:One stint in one federation and high school glories make not a legend, but a man who is desperate to feed his ego with any microscopic accomplishment he happens to achieve. So here is a little bit of friendly advice, BigD: Move on. Don’t remain in the past, where you last felt like a winner. Being the bigger man in a high school scrap won’t save you when you find yourself face to face with me on Saturday.”

She looks down for a moment, reaching for something off camera. A moment later, the straw is in her mouth again, and she looks into the camera as she takes a long sip. When finished, she keeps hold of her beverage, licking her lips. She appears to be deep in thought, seemingly having forgotten that she was still live, until she snorts mockingly.

Genevieve:You wouldn’t know a true legend if Julius Caesar himself slapped you across the face. How desperate you must be, to compare your meager accomplishments with the achievements folks like Marcus Aurelius, Joan of Arc, Alexander the Great. Believe me when I say, all three of them would laugh in your face if you dared to call yourself legendary in front of them.”

Another sip.

Genevieve: “But I digress. Picking you apart for your overly inflated sense of worth is far too easy. Perhaps you will give me some trouble when we face off this weekend. But worry not, love: You’ll have your hands plenty full with me, and not in the way most men would prefer it. I’m deceptive in my looks and strike like lightning.”

Her next words come in a seductive purr that has a tendency to make even the strongest men melt like soft serve ice cream.

Genevieve: “This is going to be fun, BigD. Once I flick you off like the pesky fly that you are, I can move on to bigger, better competition. You’re nothing more than a dry run for me, someone to test the waters so to speak. Men like you are easily manipulated, and no one knows how to play men better than I do. You better check your pathetic ego at the door and come at me with all you’ve got. I’d hate to see you go down too easily and bomb your first outing in XWF. Just remember this when I defeat you, pumpkin…”

Genie leans directly into the camera. Her voice is dripping with heady mixture of seduction and warning.

“Redder is always better."

Genie puckers up and kisses the screen. The video cuts out and the live feed ends.

[Image: vQF6syG.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like GenevieveTate's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-03-2019), Darius Xavier (04-03-2019), James Raven (04-03-2019)