Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Question
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-08-2019, 03:03 PM

Alrighty putas, heres a white guys question of the week.

What was the worst match in xwf history and the best match in xwf history?

Dont lie. Ill know if you are.

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
ElPantera Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

02-08-2019, 05:43 PM

worst match...Jared Robbins Vs. Prototype at 07/07/07
best match Jason Cash Vs. Stunning Sean Parker Massacre in 2003.

[Image: alberto-del-rio-png-4.png]
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-08-2019, 07:04 PM

The worst match from an OOC point of view? Anything Frodo ever wrote.

Some of the best written stuff, IMO, was in late 2014. Matches that guys like Harrison and Duke put together were always favorites of mine. I like to think I have done a few good ones, but I tend to enjoy the ones I've written that are ridiculous. One I did for Azrael vs. Morbid Angel in a casket match sticks out in my mind, as well as Azrael vs. .... uhhhh I can't remember the character's name, but it involved a chair tornado.

Oh, and one where Morbid wore live doberman dogs like puppets by ramming his fists up their asses. Dobermittens.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-08-2019, 07:40 PM

me v scully for the uni title.. i felt it was too easy for me to win since scully wasnt really giving me a challenge

best match? pfft i dunno too many

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-08-2019, 07:42 PM

(02-08-2019, 07:40 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: me v scully for the uni title.. i felt it was too easy for me to win since scully wasnt really giving me a challenge

best match? pfft i dunno too many

You're picking the match you won the Universal Title as the worst of all time?

Hard to disagree.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-08-2019, 08:01 PM

(02-08-2019, 07:04 PM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: The worst match from an OOC point of view? Anything Frodo ever wrote.

Some of the best written stuff, IMO, was in late 2014. Matches that guys like Harrison and Duke put together were always favorites of mine. I like to think I have done a few good ones, but I tend to enjoy the ones I've written that are ridiculous. One I did for Azrael vs. Morbid Angel in a casket match sticks out in my mind, as well as Azrael vs. .... uhhhh I can't remember the character's name, but it involved a chair tornado.

Oh, and one where Morbid wore live doberman dogs like puppets by ramming his fists up their asses. Dobermittens.
Only one of each

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-09-2019, 12:21 AM

(02-08-2019, 07:04 PM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: Azrael vs. .... uhhhh I can't remember the character's name, but it involved a chair tornado.

Ahhh! I remember that! Still site that as one of my favorite matches. Ever. I remember reading it and being super excited that Azrael finally got to do something really super crazy. Good times Smile

The opponent was TJ Wallace

Also this...

Quote:Wallace bounced off of the ringpost, and his face explodes into a bloody mess! Azrael is flying down to the ring, and as he does so he raises his arms to his sides… suddenly, all of the chairs at ringside float over towards him, as if attracted by a magnetic pull!

Azrael is surrounded by a vortex of steel chairs, and they are beginning to rotate around him at a faster and faster pace… it’s a chair tornado!

Wallace is to his feet somehow, but he’s being pelted with those chairs… how much of this can he stand?

Wait, he grabs one of the chair and snatches it out of the air! He rushes Azrael and batters him across the face with the chair! I don’t think Azrael believed he could do it!

That chair shot broke Azrael’s concentration, and all of the chairs collapse on top of him, burying him in STEEL!

Wallace is digging through the chairs desperately now, trying to find the body of Azrael under the pile… look out TJ!

Azrael has appeared directly behind Wallace and grabbed him by the face! He’s got him up… and drives him hard into the pile of chairs with an inverted DDT! Both men hit their heads on the chairs!

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Hate Post Like Post
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-09-2019, 12:03 PM

Alright best and worst matches of all time... hmmm, I guess I'll site stuff overall, fed wise and then, give a couple of examples pertaining to my own stuff.

Overall fed wise
Worst - All the matches that absolutely no one shows for, especially when it's a triple threat or more. Not on the match writers fault, I feel for them as I have had to write these types of matches in the past. It just sucks when zero people in the fight participate. I get that life happens and all that, trust me, I really do but it doesn't take that initial feel of disappointment away. That "Aw man. Dammit." moment, lol.

Best - Shove-It In The Bay (Entire Show), Gauntlet City (2013 - Entire Show), The Engineer vs Death (Universal Title Match/Mirror Site), WWX (2014 - Entire Show), Sid Feder vs Everyone (Lethal Lotto)

My matches
Worst - Azrael Erebus vs Morbid Angel (Savage Saturday Night - Only cause Azrael lost to Angel, after Morbid rp'd hours after the deadline had passed, lol. Also no hard feelings on what occurred; towards anyone, absolutely none whatsoever but at the time that it initially happened that was seriously, the first and only time that I ever got pissed from losing. Most hopefully know that getting in a huff over a loss isn't a thing that ever happens with me. Still it stands out in my mind as a thing that did happen.)

Best - Donovan Blackwater Vs Mastermind (X-Treme Title/Mirror Site), Sebastian Duke Vs Mr. Satellite (Buried Alive/US Title Match), Luca Arzegotti Vs Azrael Erebus (Taipei Deathmatch), Rebel Star Vs Vinnie Lane (King of The XWF), Shane Vs Arkin Octavian Blackwater (GM Brawl)

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Hate Post Like Post
Zane Norrison Offline
The Post-Mortem Punk

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-09-2019, 07:10 PM

Personal best? My debut match, lol. Come on, how many wrestlers debut, almost start a zombie apocalypse and win a title, all at once Tongue

[Image: hZM7vS3.jpg]

1x X-Treme Champ
1x Hart Champion
1x SOTM November 2018
Hate Post Like Post