Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking a break...
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-27-2018, 12:52 PM

I'm going to go ahead and take a leave with Rain, as well as Snow, for a while, perhaps a month or so. I know I've let a lot of you down since my return, especially Shane, so I feel it's best that I take a break till I can give my fave fed my 100%. Love you guys, and I'll prob. still be here and there... Again, I'm sincerely sorry. Take care, y'all.

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-27-2018, 02:20 PM

If you need a break from not role playing, does that mean that you are going to start role playing?
Hate Post Like Post
Dillinger D'Marco Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-28-2018, 10:39 AM

Does this mean Random and I win by default, lol

[Image: rcCvKEh.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-30-2018, 01:53 PM

I'm gonna drop Rain & Snow and rp as Kid Kool. Hoping that is alright. >__<

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Hate Post Like Post
Darius Xavier Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-30-2018, 02:00 PM

(08-30-2018, 01:53 PM)Kid Kool Said: I'm gonna drop Rain & Snow and rp as Kid Kool. Hoping that is alright. >__<

What's changed in 3 days?
Hate Post Like Post
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-30-2018, 02:42 PM

Ah... but you're perceiving this in our normal linear timeline, his time frame could be completely different. He could have traveled around the world three times, been to the moon and baked a batch of cookies, all in-between the time of his last post and the most recent one. For all we know, 2 years could have went by... maybe even 200 and this post that we're witnessing now, could have been actually made by his future kin posing as him. That post could have been transmitted from 200 years in the future by cyborgs, while we're stuck in our boring, average, slow paced timeline, like chumps.

Otherwise, I got nothing.

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Hate Post Like Post
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-30-2018, 03:32 PM

Shane noted that maybe if I focused on one character [a totally new/different character] and if didn't rp on ALL the shows... maybe things would be better?

EDIT: Basically, instead of taking a full-on break, I'll be taking it a bit slower, ya know? Undecided

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Hate Post Like Post
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-30-2018, 06:25 PM

Oh yeah, man. That sounds like some solid advice and I agree, that might help you out. I was only messing around when I wrote what I did.

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-30-2018, 09:44 PM

ive contemplated taking time off since my job is taking over my time where i can sit at home on an off day or even before work to drop an rp or at least start writing one.

but least i still show up even if its 1 or even 2 rps.

im taking the warfare after sept 12th off since ill be away during that time but i expect to be back in october to kick some ass..

and its best to maybe drop rain and snow..

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Darius Xavier Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-31-2018, 04:26 AM

(08-30-2018, 03:32 PM)Kid Kool Said: Shane noted that maybe if I focused on one character [a totally new/different character] and if didn't rp on ALL the shows... maybe things would be better?

EDIT: Basically, instead of taking a full-on break, I'll be taking it a bit slower, ya know? Undecided

I think that's excellent advice not just for you but for anyone that is feeling like they are stuck trying to dedicate time to multiple characters when really putting all that time and effort behind one character would be the best thing for them.

I also know that this is advice that Shane has given you on more than one occasion including when you recently came back a few months ago and I hope this time it sticks.

Obviously I can't nor would I tell someone they can't rp here, especially someone like yourself who cares about the fed as much as you do. You are a genuinely good person and we always welcome that. What I am going to tell you though is that you Kid Kool is the only character we are going to book in matches or allow for you to submit segments for until you can show us the kind of effort that I know you are capable of. If you are able to display that for us then we can have discussions about MAYBE allowing another character.

Does that seem fair to you?
Hate Post Like Post
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-31-2018, 05:39 AM

Take it from someone who use to work really hard and try and do two different shows a week over the course of a year and a half. This place was awesome to allow me to do the writing that I loved doing, until I burnt myself out couple with the fact that when I was working, I was working from home, so didn't get people looking over my shoulder type of thing until my work suffered and I was forced to return to office life, then everything about XWF took a back seat and that killed me because I loved this place.

I know what you are going through. I tried several characters along with my main Mastermind one, and well didn't really work for me.

Now I'm back because I have the itch of writing again, but am trying to take it one card at a time.

I'd suggest take it slow, and do what works for you.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub