Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 04:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Path (Joint RP)
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-01-2013, 06:39 AM

Following Saturday's pay per view event... Eli, Mary-Beth, and Emma-Lee begin to fly back to their home in the south somewhere on Eli's personal plane, while the other members of the Academi who joined him in Los Angeles for the Wild Card event got to their homes as well when Eli sent them in his personal helicopter. Eli can't help but look out the window of the plane with a smile on his face. Emma-Lee and Mary-Beth both look uncomfortable and a little scared.

Emma-Lee "Eli. We're sorry you lost tonight.

Mary-Beth "Yeah. We thought you were gonna win. You were close, though.

Emma-Lee "I think you proved you're-a real fighter.

Eli makes a noise like he has something stuck in his teeth. He looks away from the window to in front of him where Mary-Beth and Emma-Lee sit. They are just looking at him while the smile slowly fades off a little, but a little smirk remains.

Eli James IV "Heh. Ladies.. I didn't lose. People will slowly start realizing I'm for real and I mean what I say. Those boys saw how tough Eli is. They saw a man who just started in this company a few weeks ago rise quickly to be in a match with them so-called top boys.

Emma-Lee "I don't understand, though. Didn't ya get pinned? Isn't that a loss?.

Eli James IV "A loss in the eyes of the XWF and its fans.. yea. Ya' see.. in a man like me.. a man with purpose.. direction.. guidance by the Almighty.. there's always hidden reasons as to why things go down. Hidden within a loss to them normal eyes is a victory to the eyes of the eternal.

"Everyone knows I mean business, now. That's a win. I lasted to the end against some top boys in the company. That's a win. And the world saw how sinful the XWF is getting with the King John Madison cheat to make sure Luca beat me.. shooting after the match.. this place is getting worse. Eyes are going to slowly be opened to the truth. That's a win.

Both girls look at each other, nod and smile. .

Mary-Beth "We get it now. Even though the record shows a loss, it's really a win for those who look beyond the number in the right column.

Eli James IV "Beauty and brains.. both of ya make me happy knowin' ya'll are on the right path.

They both smile. Eli gives a small laugh and looks back out the window. The girls both pick up their little Bibles and read while Eli enjoys the scene outside the window. Eli begins to stroke his beard and his smile slowly starts disappearing. His eyes begin to squint and he starts breathing a little faster. Both girls eyes slightly look up, while their heads remain towards the Bible in their lap, to see his change in behavior and watch him closely to make sure he's ok. He starts laughing under his breath.

Eli James IV "James Madison. I'm not sure why you did what you did to keep me from winning that chamber match. Some would look at like you wanted Luca to win. Me? It's possible. I think you just become afraid that your reign will soon end. Luca.. without Madison's help.. you would have been cast aside.. I'm sure we'll meet again.

Emma-Lee and Mary-Beth both lean to each other and whisper..

Emma-Lee "Is he talkin' to himself?.

Mary-Beth "I think so. Or maybe he's just prayin?

Eli James IV "I've been fightin' every Wednesday since I got here. I fought two Saturday's in a row while others have been restin' up. Now, I join a man who needs guidance.. a man I can help.. Eric Rex. He's not a lost cause. He just needs someone to show him the way.

Eli's face goes back to a big grin and looking peaceful. Both girls breathe deep with a sigh of relief that he's enjoying the window view again. They both start reading their bibles again and Eli just enjoys this moment of peace. The airplane finally lands and a white limo is waiting at the private runway. Eli, Mary-Beth, and Emma-Lee all start walking to the limo.. the limo driver starts walking towards the plane to gather their belongings. Eli stops the driver for a brief second.

Eli James IV "Would you contact Frederick, and tell him to drop off Sal, Lacey, and Victor off but bring Eric Rex back here. I'd like to have a quick chat with that boy.

The driver nods and continues walking to the plane. Eli lets the girls in the limo first. The driver gets all the luggage in the limo and drives off towards Eli's home. While driving, the limo driver places a call to the helicopter pilot, Frederick, and makes the request known for Eric Rex to be brought alone to Eli's home. Hearing this information while the helicopter is landing.. Eric Rex doesn't seem happy about it.. but agrees to go see Eli. The helicopter drops off Victor, Sal, and Lacey.. and brings Eric to Eli's home. The place feels like the middle of nowhere to Eric Rex. He stands in rustic, country home, he assumes is owned by Eli James IV, and is surrounded by children. There's a few women in and out of the living room he stands in. They're all cleaning up after the children. Eli sits, comfortably, in an old recliner in the corner of the room. A smile on his face.

Eli James IV "Now, come on, ladies. Let the youngins play. It's my place, let 'em make a mess if they want.

The women all stop what they're doing and sit on the floor. Rex is perplexed.

Eli James IV "Mr. Rex, thank you so much for visiting us today. I gotta' admit, I'm a little sore that you didn't wear that fancy new suit I got for you.

It was true. Eric showed up wearing his standard BDUs and black 'ACADEMI' t-shirt.

Eric Rex "It wasn't...practical.

Eli laughs.

Eli James IV "Now, now, friend. Now's not the time to make excuses. I ain't mad at'cha. Just a tad bit disappointed, is all. Speakin' of, I wanted to congratulate you on your win against them boys on Wednesday. That was some impressive stuff. Have a seat, would you mind? All that creepin' in the corner puts me on edge.

Eli smiles wider as Rex has a seat on a big, old couch. The material crinkles as he sits and the pattern looks like something from an old woman's house.

Eric Rex "My apologies. Congratulations on your win, as well. You've been on a roll.

Eli James IV "Well, these boys need somethin' and I'm here to provide. I guess we're quite alike in that respect. I gotta' tell you, though...You shouldn't have lost to that boy, Gilmour.

Rex tenses up in his seat. He can feel his blood-pressure start to rise.

Eli James IV "Now, now...Settle down. I didn't mean to insult you. All I'm sayin' is you're better than that. You let your head slip off your shoulders. I like to think of the head as kinda' a house, you know what I mean? That's where everything's important at. Minus your heart, I suppose. I ain't no doctor now. Nah, I'm just a man of the Faith. You build a house on loose soil, it's gonna' slip off. You listenin' to me, partner?

One of the women walks in and hands Rex and Eli a mason jar of sweet tea. Rex nods appreciation toward her. She smiles and her cheeks flush. Eli's face twitches slightly.

Eli James IV "Thank you, darlin'. What I'm tellin' you, man, is that faith as big as a mustard seed can move mountains and if you're already doin' what you're doin' without it? Me oh my, what can be accomplished for HIS glory, amen?

Eric Rex "Who knows? Why'd you ask me to come alone today?

Eli takes long drink of tea and then fans himself with his straw hat.

Eli James IV "I was just thinkin' about how good a friend Sal's been to me all these years...We met probably about 10 years or so ago. I had gone against what the Good Lord wanted for me and wound up with a few Jezebels in a row and he made sure that all my gifts the Lord blessed me with wouldn't be goin' to some sinning harlots.

Eli speaks softly and looks out the window...

Eli James IV "I wonder if they're family ever moved on.

He raises his eyes back to Rex.

Eli James IV "Then I've had your pal, Victor over here a while and he's a very kind sould and built like an ox. Then I just started thinkin', "I should just get Eric over here and make friends with him."

Eric Rex "Thank you for your hospitality.

Eli James IV "Why, don't even mention it. Let's take a walk outside. I figured since you was here we could go ahead and talk to some of these people wantin' to know somethin' about our match on Wednesday.

Eli gets up and motions to the door. Rex follows. Sure enough, a camera crew in XWF gear is waiting outside. Eli whispers to him as they step onto the large front porch.

Eli James IV "You know I can't miss an opportunity to spread the good word.

He moves to stand at the center of the porch, slightly above the crew, and pulls Eric next to him. The crew signals that they're starting to film in...

Eli James IV "Ain't this just the prettiest day you ever did see? These trees and flowers stretchin' so far it looks like a blanket over this earth. So beautiful out here in the country.

Eli breathes in deeply and closes his eyes. He holds his air for a moment and exhales, looking back at the camera. Rex stares, motionless.

Eli James IV "When I get out here I tell ya', I can't help but think of the Garden of Eden. Paradise. It must've been wonderful to live there in the Almighty's presence. There's no equal to it. Nothin' can compare. But some of you folks have been tryin', man. Mark Flynn, NeoNero, I know what you to young bucks are thinkin'. You're thinkin' you beat Eli and Eric...You beat the crazy preacher man and his prophet of doom...You beat The Academi...That you'll get a nice little slice of Paradise. You'll have a taste of Eden. Thing is, mankind slipped up. Adam and Eve, they took that apple from that ole' snake and they got booted straight outta' that Paradise, man. That ain't no fun thing. The LORD sent them out and here you two are thinkin' you're about to just waltz right back in on Wednesday? Won't happen, sugar plums. See, after Adam and Eve done slipped up, The Good Book says some angels were sent down to guard the gates of Eden. Them angels had some flamin' swords and can't NO MAN get past 'em. NO MAN. You hear me, man? You understandin' what I'm trying to tell you, Mark? Is your heart hardened to this word, NeoNero? I'm tellin' you that that little piece of Paradise, that win you want on Wednesday, it's blocked off. Eli James the Fourth and Eric Rex are standin' at the gate and we will cut you down in a firey blaze of GLORY! Amen? Amen. The two of you are jokesters, mockers...I get that. Sometimes that can't be fun but the Lord will not be mocked and neither will his prophets. Neither will his people. You see this man standin' right here in front of you with his beard and his straw hat...Chewin' on some hay...You think, "Well, that man's just a crazy man from the hills." Maybe you're right. Maybe you ain't and maybe you're the crazy one for not hearing what the spirit's tellin' you. You see my brother, Eric here. You might laugh about that bald head of his.

Eli reaches over and rubs his head, yanking Rex around a bit in the process.

Eli James IV "They laughed at Elisha about that too. Oh, yeah, man. All that you're doin' ain't new. Oh, no.

Eli's voice starts to rise and he begins to stroke his beard a bit as he talks.

Eli James IV "Elisha was a righteous man! Then some kids came out and started makin' fun of him on account of how he looked. They thought it was funny to mess with the Lord's anointed. They said, "GO ON UP, BALDHEAD! GET OUTTA' HERE BALDIE!"

He looks at Rex.

Eli James IV "You heard that before, ain't ya'?

Rex looks at him and back at the camera.

Eli James IV "They thought that was some real funny stuff. Then Elishah called upon the Lord and cursed them kids. Two bears came out and mauled them kids. THAT is what happens when you MOCK the anointed, Mark. THAT is what happens when you LAUGH at the CHOSEN, NeoNero. But you ain't done that yet, and that's good. Besides, this is the First Coming, anyhow. This time I'm comin' to try to send ya'll a message. I don't want ya'll to do the things you're probably gonna' do, because I love you like He loves you. I want you to make it out in one piece on Wednesday. I really do. I want ya'll to see the Light that I'm shinin', you boys understand me, man? Ya'll don't have to go through this judgement. Ya'll can have an advocate with Him. I can do that for you if you just...

Eli stretches his arms wide.

Eli James IV "...if you just come on into this lovin' embrace. Won't you let Him in? Won't you?

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
(07-02-2013), AlexandraCallaway (07-01-2013)