Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnny Sinclair is here!
Johnny Sinclair Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-14-2018, 10:20 PM

Johnny Sinclair is here!

(Johnny Sinclair walks down to the ring surrounded by XWF security. Burn it up by Nickelback is blasting on the PA. system. The crowd gives a mix reaction due to the fact that they have never seen this man before. Johnny Sinclair enters the ring and then begins to speak.)

Johnny Sinclair: Hello XWF I am Johnny Sinclair and I will be debuting here in the XWF very shortly. The problem is, I am looking for my first victim.

(Smirks)

Johnny Sinclair: I've been watching the competition and thus far and I must say, I am not impressed. I know that there are some people in the back that are just waiting for some fresh meat here in the XWF. They want it more than I do. They want to face a real competitor and I can surely deliver. So if you have the brass why don't you take that slim jim out of your mouth and come on down to the squared circle and accept my challenge.

Oh, what's the matter? Are you too scared to walk that aisle? Does my presence make you a little timid? Yeah, I thought so. I get that sometimes, but usually from chumps like you...

(Johnny Sinclair waits and is a little disgusted that nobody is accepting his challenge.)

Johnny Sinclair: There you have it, folks. That's the people that you all look up to. Nothing more than a bunch of yellow belly codfish.

Crowd:

Codfish! Codfish! Codfish!

(Sinclair smirks and waits for an answer)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Johnny Sinclair's post:
Imperial (04-14-2018)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Johnny Sinclair's post!
Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena (04-15-2018)
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-14-2018, 11:21 PM

"You had me at fresh meat."

The Unchained Prince

[Image: werwolves-eyes-for-Jason-Momoa.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Imperial's post:
Johnny Sinclair (04-15-2018)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Imperial's post!
Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena Offline
Napping my way right past yall fairies

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-15-2018, 02:27 AM

Holy fuck what a fairy. I hope I never get stuck havin' to beat yo ass, punk. What a demotion that would be.

-signature-

Join the Hate Nation today : Hate Nation Open RegistrHation

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena's post:
Nathaniel Idenhaus (04-17-2018)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena's post!
Imperial (04-15-2018)
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-15-2018, 03:52 AM

(04-15-2018, 02:27 AM)Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena Said: Holy fuck what a fairy. I hope I never get stuck havin' to beat yo ass, punk. What a demotion that would be.

"How about we take your no-name ass and throw it into the mix, make it a trip-trip-triple thrrrrreat. Can't demote a fucking rookie who's already at the bottom."

The Unchained Prince

[Image: werwolves-eyes-for-Jason-Momoa.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Imperial's post!

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-15-2018, 04:16 AM

Seems like you're pretty confused replaying something I said only to turn around and continue addressing the fuckin' fairy instead, idiot. I get it though, you need to hear the voice of a damn wresting legend to fuel you up to say more than just 6 words to that queer who got you seeing double with that triple threat talk you layin' on him/them. You're welcome ho.

Anywayyyy back to who I was talkin' to. Hey Johnny! You're a fairy and I sure hope I'm never the one stuck havin' to beat yo punk ass, bitch! Maybe some smelly ass with one of the class' joke-championships will come and acc..oh wait here he is now. This should be funny as fuck to watch! Have at 'em, sport.

*grabs a bag of popcorn soaked with a hateful amount of butter*

-signature-

Hate Post Like Post
Johnny Sinclair Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-15-2018, 08:51 AM

Johnny Sinclair: Oh my God... what a cluster fuck of stupidity. Seems like the only who has any guts around is Imperial. As far as the Doctor of Thuganomics wannabe. You're nothing than a coward. You were probably egged on by some of your friends to come out here. What am saying? You don't have any friends! Only an idiot would want to be associated with you!

As far as you calling me a fairy? Why don't you ask your momma bitch!

(Waits)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 3 users Hate Johnny Sinclair's post!
Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena (04-15-2018), Juni The Mutated Jap (04-16-2018), R.L. Edgar (04-15-2018)

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-15-2018, 07:40 PM

Cena finally notices what Sinclair said and is surprised as fuck that he's still waiting on him.

God damn bro I guess I'd wait for me too if I was a no name bitch like you who needed to try and nut ride Ron Cena's name. Hold on tho I'ma call my momma.

Cena dials his mother on his phone.

Hello?

Yo moms you sleep with Johnny Sinclair?

I don't sleep with fairies who look like they just walked out of a Bukaki session that went 9,000 strong, son.

K just checkin' love you bye.

Cena just rolls his eyes and walks the fuck away because now his popcorn from earlier is cold anyway.

-signature-

Hate Post Like Post
Johnny Sinclair Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

04-15-2018, 08:14 PM

Johnny Sinclair: Darn Cellphones! They ruin everything!
Well, it looks like the coward is leaving for the evening. You can run Cena, but you can't hide forever. There will be a time when the two of us go toe to toe. You're in the main event this week so I guess I have a few stepping stones to climb before I earn your respect. Despite your obnoxiously stupid insults, I do respect you.
What do you say that we both have a few beers and bury the hatched? As for you Imperial. You wanted a triple threat match, but Cena is not interested. Do you want to walk that aisle and duel?

(Waits)
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-15-2018, 08:53 PM

(04-15-2018, 08:14 PM)Johnny Sinclair Said: You're in the main event this week so I guess I have a few stepping stones to climb before I earn your respect.
(Waits)

Damn straight homie, lucky for you the first and smallest stepping stone we got 'round here already seems to have accepted your challenge so I'ma sit back and watch you walk all over his ass and maybe then I'll crack open a cold one with ya and invite my boy Stone Cold to the party too. Fuckin' bitch. I like you kid you got manners unlike the rest of the ball boys runnin' around here. Now fuck off.

-signature-

Hate Post Like Post
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-16-2018, 07:01 AM

"Yawn. This is boring."

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-16-2018, 07:36 AM

"This punk ass goes from 'Fite me coward, ur not so tuff. Cena knock off!' to 'I wespeck woo. Pway wiff my pwincess pawts daddy.UwU' faster than it takes Maverick to shit on stuff. Where is that little dickless title shitter anyway? Any of you seen Maverick?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
Juni The Mutated Jap (04-16-2018)
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-16-2018, 09:54 AM

(04-16-2018, 07:36 AM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "This punk ass goes from 'Fite me coward, ur not so tuff. Cena knock off!' to 'I wespeck woo. Pway wiff my pwincess pawts daddy.UwU' faster than it takes Maverick to shit on stuff. Where is that little dickless title shitter anyway? Any of you seen Maverick?"

"Fuck you, you piece of shit."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-16-2018, 10:23 AM

"Are you still mad about losing your dick and your nips? Or are you mad that you got outed as a title shitter?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
Juni The Mutated Jap (04-16-2018)