Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES**
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-07-2018, 06:32 PM

The Engineer appears wearing a white shirt and drab off white cream tie. He's sitting at a bland metallic table, all in all looking like your stereotypical retail middle management drone about to conduct an interview.

Attention YOU! Yes, YOU! How would you like to join the fastest rising company in the XWF and become The Engineer's tag team partner? The benefits are lugging my bags around, booking my hotel rooms and, oh yeah, DOING ALMOST NOTHING TO BECOME AN XWF CHAMPION!

Yes, that's right. With the sudden exit of Jim Caedus I am on the hunt for a new co-champion. I offered the spot to my kid but he said he wanted to actually earn his first title. Thankfully, the rest of you are ASSHOLES with no SCRUPLES, so I'm sure this will go smoothly.

Now, I can't just let any Tom, Dick, or Panzer (also DICK) in on this primo position without a vetting process. So I am conducting interviews for the job!

All you have to do is step right up, have yourself a sit, and answer some very basic questions....

Yes folks, this is legit and approved by management! Answer Engy's interview questions IN CHARACTER and I will select the character whose responses intrigue, titilate, amuse, or otherwise convince me the best to be Engy's new CO-TAG TEAM CHAMPION. This is open to pretty much anyone (aside from the most blatant of joke characters, you know what I mean). You can post your responses in this thread or PM them to me if you want to do the whole shocking reveal thing. If you have any other questions please PM them to me. Have fun with it!

THE DEADLINE TO SUBMIT IS TUESDAY MARCH 13TH AT 11:59 BOARD TIME!

1. What makes you such hot shit?

2. On a scale of 1 to Chris Chaos, with one being "completely" and Chris Chaos being "Chris Chaos", how much can I REALLY trust you?

3. Give me an honest and critical assessment of your current level of mental health.

4. How would you solve the Trolley Problem?

5. Are you comfortable with sharing a bed to cut down on lodging costs? (Ladies only).

6. One person. One bullet. Who gets it?

.....and thats it! Easy peasy. Championship gold, here you come!

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Isabel Mercier Offline
President of the Finn Kühn Fan-Club

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-07-2018, 06:51 PM

1. I uh, didn't drop out of high school. I also managed to stalk and harass convince rising superstar Finn Kühn to hire me as his agent despite a lack of actual experience in the field.

2. One. I am not a wrestler by any means and I'm also not an ungrateful ice queen so it really wouldn't be in my best interest to double-cross you under any circumstances.

3. I scored a 26 on the Hare Psychopathy Checklist but I also don't know how accurate of a measurement that really is and I haven't been diagnosed with any mental disorders. I'm also an insomniac but that could just be true independent of any other diagnosis.

4. Pull the lever. Less people die. Duh.

5. Yes. I hardly sleep regardless and I'm also capable of sleeping on the floor if need be.

6. Myself. No, but seriously: Jeff Bezos.

"I'm not a vegan, I'm a nihilist."
Hate Post Like Post
Ghost Tank Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-07-2018, 06:57 PM

(03-07-2018, 06:32 PM)The Engineer Said: 1. What makes you such hot shit?

"Because I'll do anything to win. INCLUDING THE DESTRUCTION OF MY OWN FUCKING BODY!"

(03-07-2018, 06:32 PM)The Engineer Said: 2. On a scale of 1 to Chris Chaos, with one being "completely" and Chris Chaos being "Chris Chaos", how much can I REALLY trust you?

"You hold a title, you're a fucking target. Do you expect a lot of trust? If so, then you're truly psychotic! But if I partner with you, then you can only trust me enough to not backstab you."

(03-07-2018, 06:32 PM)The Engineer Said: 3. Give me an honest and critical assessment of your current level of mental health.

"LET ME SHOW YA SOMETHIN'"!

Ghost Tank moves then to break a window, grabbing the equivalent of a four inch long knife in the form of broken glass. He then begins to stab himself in the forehead. Then, he cuts along his forehead, forming a crimson mask upon his face.

"I think I'm perfectly fucking normal!"

(03-07-2018, 06:32 PM)The Engineer Said: 4. How would you solve the Trolley Problem?

"Do nothing. If they were destined to die, then they should die. What if they're pedophiles and rapists? Would you save them?

Too many questions... TOO MANY QUESTIONS TO ASK!"

Tank begins to play with his wounds, wiping away the seemingly floodlike amount of blood spilling from his face.

(03-07-2018, 06:32 PM)The Engineer Said: 6. One person. One bullet. Who gets it?

"ALL OF THE PEOPLE THAT TRY TO GET IN MY PATH! I WILL SHOOT THE FIRST FUCKER AND THEN PISTOL WHIP ANYONE ELSE!"
Hate Post Like Post
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-07-2018, 07:00 PM

1. What makes you such hot shit? I'm competent and capable.

2. On a scale of 1 to Chris Chaos, with one being "completely" and Chris Chaos being "Chris Chaos", how much can I REALLY trust you? 2 or 3, maybe 4...

3. Give me an honest and critical assessment of your current level of mental health. I'm fine, it's fine, we're all fine...

4. How would you solve the Trolley Problem? With an umbrella and some popcorn... Oh who am I kidding, I don't need the umbrella!

5. Are you comfortable with sharing a bed to cut down on lodging costs? (Ladies only). N/A

6. One person. One bullet. Who gets it? What if I line Chris Chaos and Jenny Myst in a row?
Hate Post Like Post
Wraith Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

03-07-2018, 07:19 PM

(03-07-2018, 06:32 PM)The Engineer Said: The Engineer appears wearing a white shirt and drab off white cream tie. He's sitting at a bland metallic table, all in all looking like your stereotypical retail middle management drone about to conduct an interview.

Attention YOU! Yes, YOU! How would you like to join the fastest rising company in the XWF and become The Engineer's tag team partner? The benefits are lugging my bags around, booking my hotel rooms and, oh yeah, DOING ALMOST NOTHING TO BECOME AN XWF CHAMPION!

Yes, that's right. With the sudden exit of Jim Caedus I am on the hunt for a new co-champion. I offered the spot to my kid but he said he wanted to actually earn his first title. Thankfully, the rest of you are ASSHOLES with no SCRUPLES, so I'm sure this will go smoothly.

Now, I can't just let any Tom, Dick, or Panzer (also DICK) in on this primo position without a vetting process. So I am conducting interviews for the job!

All you have to do is step right up, have yourself a sit, and answer some very basic questions....

Yes folks, this is legit and approved by management! Answer Engy's interview questions IN CHARACTER and I will select the character whose responses intrigue, titilate, amuse, or otherwise convince me the best to be Engy's new CO-TAG TEAM CHAMPION. This is open to pretty much anyone (aside from the most blatant of joke characters, you know what I mean). You can post your responses in this thread or PM them to me if you want to do the whole shocking reveal thing. If you have any other questions please PM them to me. Have fun with it!

THE DEADLINE TO SUBMIT IS TUESDAY MARCH 13TH AT 11:59 BOARD TIME!

2. On a scale of 1 to Chris Chaos, with one being "completely" and Chris Chaos being "Chris Chaos", how much can I REALLY trust you?

3. Give me an honest and critical assessment of your current level of mental health.

5. Are you comfortable with sharing a bed to cut down on lodging costs? (Ladies only).

.....and thats it! Easy peasy. Championship gold, here you come!

1: I am Wraith

2: I am 100% loyal to my master. So it is through her that you must seek trust.

3: Wraith spends hours each day meditating to retain balance.

4: I do not understand why these people do not simply move. If forced to chose, Wraith would pull the lever, then throw his sword in just the right way to cause the one person to fall away from the tracks with minimal damage.

5: As long as The Engineer doesn't disrupt my sleep.

6: Wraith does not require a gun to slaughter his enemies.
Hate Post Like Post
Samuel Madison Offline

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

03-07-2018, 07:22 PM

Hey Engy, forget the rest of these fools.

WELCOME TO DEZ NIGGAZ!

(ooc: Couldn't resist lol)

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-07-2018, 07:54 PM

"I have a huge dick, and I may or may not have pissed in Darren Dangerous' pocket."

(03-07-2018, 06:32 PM)The Engineer Said: 2. On a scale of 1 to Chris Chaos, with one being "completely" and Chris Chaos being "Chris Chaos", how much can I REALLY trust you?
"Do you have any idea who I am? I'm Frodo mother fucking Smackins, the big dick playa. You can maybe trust me to fuck with people for you, if the cat food's right, and you can trust me to watch you shower, while jacking off and singing Christmas carols. You can trust me to have sex with your parents, your dog, your furniture, your car, your neighbor, the guy who bags your groceries, and basically everyone you introduce me to. And you will introduce me to them, because I'll be stalking you. You can trust me to try and have sex with you, with or without your consent. As for stabbing you in the back? That's not my style. I prefer to piss in your pocket, after giving you a lot of warning about it happening first."

(03-07-2018, 06:32 PM)The Engineer Said: 3. Give me an honest and critical assessment of your current level of mental health.
"Whelp, I eat cat food, do a lot of drugs, fuck anything that I come across, am currently jacking off while answering this, and I like to shit myself while screaming obscenities at Ghost Tank. I'm not what you'd call stable. But that just adds to the fun. Also, I may or may not have mailed a package of actual human shit, of course my own, to my third grade girlfriend, Susan Ellerby, because she refused to share her gummy bears with me."

(03-07-2018, 06:32 PM)The Engineer Said: 4. How would you solve the Trolley Problem?
"I wouldn't. That takes effort, and I'd rather fuck the train. Is that an option? Can you hook me up the train, nigga? Ya boi needs to jizz on a locomotive. Don't be stingy."

(03-07-2018, 06:32 PM)The Engineer Said: 5. Are you comfortable with sharing a bed to cut down on lodging costs? (Ladies only).
"I know you said ladies only, but I will be more than willing to share a bed with you. I know, it'll be hard, and thick, and sweaty, and veiny. But that's just how my penis is, and this dick is always good for a good time, not always with consent."

(03-07-2018, 06:32 PM)The Engineer Said: 6. One person. One bullet. Who gets it?
"Anyone? Anyone at all? Oh fuck me! That's an easy one. I kill that goddamn giant fucking piece of shit Count Von Count. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine millimeters mother fucker. Right in the goddamn butthole. That's mother fucking right, I will fucking blast a puppet up the ass, first with my cock, and then right there with a 9. My jizz will make the bullet go faster. Don't believe me? Ask Peter. He knows what I'm talking about."

Frodo is of course jacking it dirty, while looking at a picture of Count Von Count.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
R.L. Edgar (05-08-2021)
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-07-2018, 10:49 PM

My name is James Raven. The fucking end.

Pick me and I won’t capitalize on that Uni #1 contendership I saw myself with.

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion
(w/ Aidan Collins, Roxy Nova, Mia Sanchez, Big Shank, Drew Archyle/Robert Main)

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2x Star of the Year (2009/‘10)
2x Feud of the Year (2010/‘11 w/ Big Shank)
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Lots of other random shit
Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2018, 04:41 AM

Looking good, looking good. Lotsa applicants so far. Two SECRET applicants too. Follow up time!

For Isabel.....not sure you understood point of question 5. Baby I would NEVER make you sleep on the floor. Also, why Finn Kuhn? I mean, I'm pretty selective about who I stalk. I'd expect my partners to be the same.

For Ghost Tank. You. Fucking. Nutcase.

For Gravy...early front runner for answer to number 6!!!

For Wraith....so I noticed you answered my question number 5. Does that mean you are, in fact, a sexy lady under that suit? Like in Metroid?

For Frodo....I don't know man, can you stop jerking off long enough to help me defend these belts? Chronic masturbation can be an issue.

For James Raven.....oh, my, my, my. James what makes you think I DON'T want you to come at me?

Keep it coming, folks!

Hate Post Like Post
Ghost Tank Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-08-2018, 06:01 AM

(03-08-2018, 04:41 AM)The Engineer Said:

Ghost Tank is then seen with a staple gun, stapling closed his wounds. When he hears his name, he grins, blackened teeth showing, face drying from the blood he spilled, as he waves his hand with the gun to Engineer before resuming his own self-surgical procedure, looking like he was turned into Frankenstein's Monster.
Hate Post Like Post
Benny Blowjobs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

03-08-2018, 06:08 AM

(03-08-2018, 06:01 AM)Ghost Tank Said:

Ghost Tank is then seen with a staple gun, stapling closed his wounds. When he hears his name, he grins, blackened teeth showing, face drying from the blood he spilled, as he waves his hand with the gun to Engineer before resuming his own self-surgical procedure, looking like he was turned into Frankenstein's Monster.

Hey Ghosty baby can I have you in my mouth?

[Image: 10942356-0f03-4239-acfa-69ffc5195ba2.jpg...height=467]

Ever have someone blow their load on your chest while you fuck them in the ass? Want to?
Hate Post Like Post
Benny Blowjobs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

03-08-2018, 06:30 AM

1. What makes you such hot shit? - I can suck dick better than anyone you've ever known. If that's not your thing you can fuck the tightest asshole in the West. Annnnnndddddddd if that's not your thing well I am open to new ideas.

2. On a scale of 1 to Chris Chaos, with one being "completely" and Chris Chaos being "Chris Chaos", how much can I REALLY trust you? - I have no reason to turn on you. If you pick me I'll be anything you want me to be.

3. Give me an honest and critical assessment of your current level of mental health. - I just finished a 15 man bukakke fest so I'm great. As long as I get my daily fill either orally or anally of dick I'm mentally stable. But if I don't, well, then I am liable to do unspeakable things like write really terrible poetry or troll people on the internet.

4. How would you solve the Trolley Problem? - I'd ask anyone there if they wanted the best blowjob of their life before they die.

5. Are you comfortable with sharing a bed to cut down on lodging costs? (Ladies only). Not only am I comfortable with it I recommend it. While we are at it we should also shower together. Water is precious and it's not infinite.

6. One person. One bullet. Who gets it? - Whoever you want baby.

Ever have someone blow their load on your chest while you fuck them in the ass? Want to?
Hate Post Like Post
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-08-2018, 07:28 AM

For James Raven.....oh, my, my, my. James what makes you think I DON'T want you to come at me?

Keep it coming, folks!

I told everyone on discord last night that you wouldn’t pick me because you’d want to fight me. Swerve ‘em!

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-08-2018, 07:49 AM

A lean, mean, green diet of fresh organic vegetables and the finest catches straight out of the New York Harbor. Sliced, diced, minced, whatever. Thrown together and calculated perfectly like a professor.

That, and of course, I AM the SIX (mother fucking) TIME X W F FETTAWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WOOOOOOOORLD!!!!!! BAY BAY!!!!!!!

AAAND... I beat Ghost Tank. Jussayin'.

Do you have a reason to NOT trust Calypso? I know you and Calypso don't go WAY back, but hey, Calypso doesn't have a single sinister or betraying bone in his body. If we just so happen to rub sticks together enough times and spark a friendship? That's a friendship you have for life, bro.

Again, with a diet that consists of all the natural minerals necessary for a powerful mind, a strict work out regime, and a solid 8:30 bed time.... Calypso IS clarity.

Calypso knows this one.

First, we would calculate the speed of the trolley. Then, guesstimate the distance from where the train broke loose and where the people were tied up. Depending on the sum of the product, Calypso would have to make his decision. What we don't know is, the material used to bind the people to the track. Is it a cable? Is it nylon rope? Are they all bound together in one giant rope? And what is the age and approximate weight of the person tied to the tracks by themselves? There is obviously not enough information in this question to answer correctly.

Calypso would simply cover lodging from the Xbux he has made as XWF Featherweight Champion.

My neighbor. He's a damn slob and all I smell is burnt curry in the hallway night and day. Shoot him.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Blue Tango's post:
Benny Blowjobs (03-08-2018), Finn Kühn (03-08-2018)
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2018, 10:58 AM

I wouldn't mind vacating another belt....

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
(03-08-2018), Finn Kühn (03-08-2018), Ghost Tank (03-08-2018), Isabel Mercier (03-08-2018), Muddy Waters (03-08-2018), Vincent Lane (03-08-2018)
Isabel Mercier Offline
President of the Finn Kühn Fan-Club

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2018, 11:03 AM

For Isabel.....not sure you understood point of question 5. Baby I would NEVER make you sleep on the floor. Also, why Finn Kuhn? I mean, I'm pretty selective about who I stalk. I'd expect my partners to be the same.

Finn is an incredibly easy choice when you think about it. Here you have a guy on the precipice of superstardom. His upside is undeniable. It's not a matter of if he'll make it to the top of the mountain, but when. However, he hasn't accomplished enough yet to have been swept up by a more established firm and he isn't experienced enough to have been burned and turned cynical to the entire talent management industry.

Plus I kinda dig the accent.

"I'm not a vegan, I'm a nihilist."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Isabel Mercier's post:
Finn Kühn (03-08-2018)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-08-2018, 11:51 AM

"Why would I stop jacking it to defend the belts? Who's gonna wanna fight me when I'm busy jacking it? Only a used condom like Eli, who still owes me for something. Or maybe that Soldier might. Peter would get flashbacks to our encounter when I first joined, so he won't fight me. There's no downside here, except maybe the idea of waking up to make jacking it on your face. But it's good for the skin. A steady diet of cum is how I look so young. Nigga still eats off the kids' menu. Plus, I'll always have things for us to fuck around.

Tables, lamps, dead rats, dogs, people, severed heads, you know. Fun sexy stuff. "

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-08-2018, 12:08 PM

"Come now, we already know what makes me one of the best people to step foot in that ring day in and day out. And if you don't know, well... I think Isabel had it covered."

"I've been looking for my first taste of real gold in here for a while now. Why backstab you and go through something completely counteractive to that goal? No, no, no, we could have a stranglehold on the Tag Team division. Just how I like it."

"If you're wondering the amount of I have, rest assured, I'm not Chris Chaos or Jenny Myst. I consider myself very intelligent - I learned a solid grasp of the English language within a year, I went to Drexel for four years, did wrestling while I got a degree in film and video in case this wrestling thing didn't work out - I dunno, I think it did? - and I graduated with full marks."

"Now, if you're wondering if I'm mentally ill, trust me, Eng, we all have our... special intricacies of the mind. You of all people should know. For the record, I'm mostly sure I'm mentally sane. Mostly."

"It would depend on a multitude of circumstances. Who is potentially getting killed? What speed is the train going? If you're wondering though, with me having no prior information, I pull the level, only one person dies and the others live. Simple as that."

(03-07-2018, 06:32 PM)The Engineer Said: 5. Are you comfortable with sharing a bed to cut down on lodging costs? (Ladies only).

"I guess that's one way to keep your dick wet."

"Can I say Chr- dammit, Gravy beat me to the punch. I'll shoot Martin Shkreli then."

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Finn Kühn's post:
Isabel Mercier (03-08-2018)
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2018, 02:13 PM

I'd like to revise my answer to number 2. Considering that by picking me, you'd save me from the torment of once again teaming with Peter Gilmour, I may just pledge my undying loyalty to you.

Just saying...
Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-08-2018, 03:23 PM

1. What makes you such hot shit? The fact that I'm the greatest goddamn thing since sliced bread, coupled with my dick sucking ability. Moreover, most of the roster I've run through like it was nothing. On my worst day these motherfuckers couldn't hang with The Essence Of Excellence. I'm that guy with more nicknames than victories, but it ain't matter. I'm still the same legend that'll correct your erection if you think you're even remotely on par with me. You and me, Engy, well fuckin' roll over this whole goddamn place and no one could stop us.

No one.

2. On a scale of 1 to Chris Chaos, with one being "completely" and Chris Chaos being "Chris Chaos", how much can I REALLY trust you? There's a good chance I'll fuck ya at some point, that's kinda my thing. But there is also a good chance I'll help propel us beyond legendary. Depends on the day, my mood, strength of hard on, etc.

3. Give me an honest and critical assessment of your current level of mental health.I'm probably fairly sane maybe but unlikely, potentially though, but doubtful.

4. How would you solve the Trolley Problem? What the fuck is that? Not like it matters. You know what I'm capable of, kitten.

5. Are you comfortable with sharing a bed to cut down on lodging costs? (Ladies only). Fuck ladies only. I'll share my bed with you, pal. Ain't no bigotry, homophobic, pussy shit here. I'm the manliest you'll ever meet. If you want this dick, like Apache, jump on it. If not, we'll just goto sleep. Pretty simple, right?

6. One person. One bullet. Who gets it?You. Because you got some belts I ain't had. So we either work as one and share, or I'd blow your headpiece off with my rifle. Nothing but love, though, baby.

Nothing but love. <3

Shut this shit down, y'all know damn well I'm gonna win.

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 3 users Hate Cadryn Tiberius's post!
(03-08-2018), (03-08-2018), Muddy Waters (03-08-2018)
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2018, 05:05 PM

Moar follow-up!

Raven.....and why couldn't we do this dance and still be tag team champions? You saw who I just went through to get the Uni, right? I'll be real with you. You got clout, no doubt about it. Unfortunately, your record ain't exactly been amazing of late. If we do this shit are you gonna be the OLD James Raven and make the rest of the roster wish it hadn't been born or are you gonna be the guy who lost to Chris Chaos?

Calypso....YOU BEAT GHOST TANK?! HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE YOU JUST SHOT RIGHT TO THE TOP!

Finn.....you do realize that if you come into proximity with Madison she will never ever stop asking you to Great Lakes her panties by sprecking zee douche, right? But also you have shown a complete inability to hack it at the top tier yet. Doing well against Caedus isn't BEATING Caedus....so.....why?

Gravy....<3....you're alright man, you're alright. Maybe it's you.....

Cadryn.....I'm tempted to pick you just because it would make my kid happy. He's a big 'ol gay too. Then again, you still got the stank of The Kings all over you and that gives me the voms, so I dunno....

Benny Blowjobs....SUCK MY DICK!

I AM STILL NOT EVEN CLOSE TO MAKING A DECISION! Yes, I like some responses here more than others for sure. But then again there are those mystery entrants.....hmmmmmm......

Keep it coming!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Engineer's post:
Finn Kühn (03-08-2018)
Cadryn Tiberius Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-08-2018, 05:08 PM

(03-08-2018, 05:05 PM)The Engineer Said: Moar follow-up!

Raven.....and why couldn't we do this dance and still be tag team champions? You saw who I just went through to get the Uni, right? I'll be real with you. You got clout, no doubt about it. Unfortunately, your record ain't exactly been amazing of late. If we do this shit are you gonna be the OLD James Raven and make the rest of the roster wish it hadn't been born or are you gonna be the guy who lost to Chris Chaos?

Calypso....YOU BEAT GHOST TANK?! HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE YOU JUST SHOT RIGHT TO THE TOP!

Finn.....you do realize that if you come into proximity with Madison she will never ever stop asking you to Great Lakes her panties by sprecking zee douche, right? But also you have shown a complete inability to hack it at the top tier yet. Doing well against Caedus isn't BEATING Caedus....so.....why?

Gravy....<3....you're alright man, you're alright. Maybe it's you.....

Cadryn.....I'm tempted to pick you just because it would make my kid happy. He's a big 'ol gay too. Then again, you still got the stank of The Kings all over you and that gives me the voms, so I dunno....

I AM STILL NOT EVEN CLOSE TO MAKING A DECISION! Yes, I like some responses here more than others for sure. But then again there are those mystery entrants.....hmmmmmm......

Keep it coming!

Just try and let these scrubs down easy when the time comes and you call upon me, k?

kbabeh.

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

06-08-17

2x XWF Hart Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
Benny Blowjobs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

03-08-2018, 05:11 PM

(03-08-2018, 05:05 PM)The Engineer Said:

Keep it coming!

Ok but only if you wear the title belt while I'm doing it. As for that last part...well that's your job sweetie.

Hate Post Like Post
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-08-2018, 05:55 PM

(03-08-2018, 05:05 PM)The Engineer Said:

"Let me tell you why you should choose me. I may not have defeated Caedus, but it was a match that could have gone either way. Any lesser opponent would have crumbled. And he's not an issue now, no? I could help you... gain some revenge on the people who robbed you of the opportunity to see if you could decisively defeat Caedus a second time."

"In addition, my main event run is just getting started. Lane has already named me the Number One Contender to his title, and surely if he were to strip himself of his title due to his injury, I'd be first in line. I'm also number four on the Universal title rankings, and overall I'm pretty sure it's common opinion I'm one of the top performers this federation has."

"Plus, if you choose me, you don't have to worry about Madison yelling at you 24/7."

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2018, 07:09 PM

(03-08-2018, 05:55 PM)Finn Kühn Said: "Plus, if you choose me, you don't have to worry about Madison yelling at you 24/7."[/color][/shadow][/b]

True...true. Her "shark week" has been more of a "shark year" so far.

Hate Post Like Post
Wraith Offline

XWF FanBase:

03-08-2018, 07:11 PM

Wraith can deposit $100,000 xbux into The Engineers account for the opportunity of being one half of the tag champs.
Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2018, 07:15 PM

(03-08-2018, 07:11 PM)Wraith Said: Wraith can deposit $100,000 xbux into The Engineers account for the opportunity of being one half of the tag champs.

You think I'm some cheap whore that can just be bought?!!

Not so subtly kicks empty wallet over to Wraith.

Hate Post Like Post
Wraith Offline

XWF FanBase:

03-08-2018, 07:16 PM

Not so fast, If we have a deal, I can supply the funds within the hour.
Hate Post Like Post
Isabella Ortega

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2018, 07:26 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen! I am Isaaaabbbbbeeeellllllaaaaa Ortega!!!!!! And not having a women's tag is bullshit, not that I need a partner, I don't mind carrying two belts around. I just wasn't aware the XWF was sexist.

Viva La Ortega!
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2018, 07:31 PM

(03-08-2018, 07:26 PM)Isabella Ortega Said: Ladies and Gentlemen! I am Isaaaabbbbbeeeellllllaaaaa Ortega!!!!!! And not having a women's tag is bullshit, not that I need a partner, I don't mind carrying two belts around. I just wasn't aware the XWF was sexist.

Viva La Ortega!

'Kay.

Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-08-2018, 07:53 PM

I'm pretty sure I've won more titles than all these goons.

Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

06-08-17

2x XWF Hart Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
Wraith Offline

XWF FanBase:

03-08-2018, 08:05 PM

"I'm pretty sure you've failed to defend them all"
Hate Post Like Post
Wraith Offline

XWF FanBase:

03-08-2018, 08:12 PM

"What can Waith do to earn The Engineers favor and help defend distinguished Tag Team Championships?"
Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-08-2018, 08:19 PM

Look at all this ass eating.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mandii Rider's post:
(03-08-2018)
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-08-2018, 08:23 PM

(03-08-2018, 05:05 PM)The Engineer Said: [color=red][shadow=green]Moar follow-up!

Fine. I guess I’ll take this seriously for a second.

Yeah, I lost to Vinnie and I’m not happy about it. At the end of the day I got attacked by birds, and he’s a talented fuck. Not the end of the world. Aside from that, what are you going to throw in my face? War Games where I said “I’m injured, don’t plan on winning but will make sure The Apex does” and did exactly that? Robbie Bourbon and Chaos, which I’ve covered to the point of exhaustion in the past four months? And... nothing else. We all lose. I lose significantly less than the rest of you. Ask Michael Graves or Scully if I’m still the old Raven. Check the title rankings and see the foreshadowing... where do they have me?

The writing is on the wall Engy. Old Raven is out to play.

I’ve allowed myself some less than stellar outings, I’ve fought injured, I’ve provided a name to sell pay per views despite management knowing I wasn’t in peak form. I have the legacy to afford those decisions. I can give up a title, I can build someone else’s star. My reputation can take those hits all day. I have NEVER let down my co-Champion. I have NEVER bailed on someone before our reign was ended and I have NEVER allowed myself to cut a corner when someone else was tethered to my success.

The line is going to be drawn. Decide which side of it you’re on.

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Hate Post Like Post
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-08-2018, 08:28 PM

(03-08-2018, 07:53 PM)The Essence Of Excellence - CT Said: I'm pretty sure I've won more titles than all these goons.

Oh. We’re measuring dicks now? Whip it out, Cadryn. I got ya beat.

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes James Raven's post:
(03-08-2018)
Cadryn Tiberius Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-08-2018, 08:31 PM

(03-08-2018, 08:28 PM)James Raven Said:
(03-08-2018, 07:53 PM)The Essence Of Excellence - CT Said: I'm pretty sure I've won more titles than all these goons.

Oh. We’re measuring dicks now? Whip it out, Cadryn. I got ya beat.

No, no, no. You put that huge cock back in your jock, Jimmy Pigeon.

We all know you the resident GOAT.

BUT ASIDE FROM JIMMY PIGEON I'M BETTER THAN THE REST OF THESE TARDS.

Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

06-08-17

2x XWF Hart Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cadryn Tiberius's post:
(03-08-2018) [-]
&quot;Dark Warrior&quot; Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2018, 08:33 PM

The man has a point. James Raven is the toughest son of a bitch I've ever had the pleasure to step into the ring with.

With that said, if you want a partner that can damn near garuntee that your tag team championship reign last far longer than you could have ever dreamed, choose Raven.

If you want to have a blast and fuck some shit up along the way, choose me.

If you want to watch the tag division tank by the hand of an unmotivated loser, choose Cadryn.

Nobody else matters.
Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-08-2018, 08:42 PM

(03-08-2018, 08:33 PM)"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves Said: The man has a point. James Raven is the toughest son of a bitch I've ever had the pleasure to step into the ring with.

With that said, if you want a partner that can damn near garuntee that your tag team championship reign last far longer than you could have ever dreamed, choose Raven.

If you want to have a blast and fuck some shit up along the way, choose me.

If you want to watch the tag division tank by the hand of an unmotivated loser, choose Cadryn.

Nobody else matters.

Well goddamn, Gravy. Tell us how you really feel...

Sheesh.

Engy, buhbee, check it.

I will let you down 99% of the time every time.

Otherwise, I'll never let you down.

Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

06-08-17

2x XWF Hart Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
Random Offline
New Season

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2018, 09:35 PM