Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step Right Up... (TP open challenge)
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-14-2018, 05:35 AM

"Not sure who you want to face at the next pay-per-view, known as Turning Point? Want to be taken to your limits? Want to slap the shit out of Scully? Or break your hand trying? Then this may be for you....

Step right up if you want a hard fought contest..... No time wasters!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Alistair Sørensen Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

02-14-2018, 06:54 AM

"..."

"Jeg godtar din utfordring. På Turning Point, vil jeg forlate deg ødelagt."

As Alistair speaks, subtitles below explain what he's saying.

"I accept your challenge. At Turning Point, I will leave you broken."
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-14-2018, 02:00 PM

(02-14-2018, 06:16 AM)Sebasstian Dyke Said: I'm your Fuckleberry.

(02-14-2018, 06:54 AM)Alistair Sørensen Said: "..."

"Wow, not one but two in one go. Is this really the sort of opponents I attract now?

Alistair, our new Norwegian friend, has anyone ever told you that you look like Harvey Price but with muscles? Or maybe even a black version of Sloth? Damn.. Your face is fucked up!"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
JimCaedus (02-14-2018)

XWF FanBase:

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

02-14-2018, 02:36 PM

"Jeg aksepterer din åpne utfordring, som er klart ment for noen, og du svarer ved å ringe meg forsinket og ikke godta? Patetisk. Sett meg på Turning Point, eller jeg vil sørge for at du angre på det."

More subtitles pop up.

"I accept your open challenge which is clearly meant for anyone, and you respond by calling me and not accepting? Pathetic. Face me at Turning Point or I'll make sure you regret it."
Hate Post Like Post
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-14-2018, 03:46 PM

Suck my dick!

The Unchained Prince

[Image: werwolves-eyes-for-Jason-Momoa.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Imperial's post:
Finn Kühn (02-14-2018)
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-14-2018, 04:33 PM

(02-14-2018, 03:46 PM)Imperial Said: Suck my dick!

"I, for one, second this notion."

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-15-2018, 10:46 AM

Scully, What did ya expect? I mean you've been been here for how long!?, and now you've just noticed that you'll would going to get what you got.
None the less with ring rust you gotor there of, your better of going for an easy kill

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:

02-15-2018, 10:51 AM

(02-15-2018, 10:46 AM)drezdin5788 Said: Scully, What did ya expect? I mean you've been been here for how long!?, and now you've just noticed that you'll would going to get what you got.
None the less with ring rust you gotor there of, your better of going for an easy kill

"Du er en til å snakke om en enkel drep. Hvis jeg hakker av hver av motstanderens lemmer, blindfold ham og kaster ham ned trappene, garanterer jeg at du fortsatt vil miste."

Subtitles.

"You're one to talk about an easy kill. If I hack off each of your opponent's limbs, blindfold him and throw him down the stairs, I guarantee you'll still lose."
Hate Post Like Post
Muddy Waters Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-15-2018, 01:05 PM

As yer' former tag-team partner...

And as the only badass, liqour guzzlin, smut muffin dumpin, man among baby dicks scheduled to fight at Turning Point...

I'd be honored ta' beat tha' ever lovin' shit outta' ya' Scully

[Image: Backstage%2BTalk.gif]

(3X) Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-15-2018, 02:31 PM

(02-14-2018, 02:36 PM)Alistair Sørensen Said: "Jeg aksepterer din åpne utfordring, som er klart ment for noen, og du svarer ved å ringe meg forsinket og ikke godta? Patetisk. Sett meg på Turning Point, eller jeg vil sørge for at du angre på det."

More subtitles pop up.

"I accept your open challenge which is clearly meant for anyone, and you respond by calling me and not accepting? Pathetic. Face me at Turning Point or I'll make sure you regret it."

"Did I say no to you, you stupid Cunt? I never said yes either. How come you can't speak English but can understand it? What makes you think I can speak Norwegian like it's a second language? If anything I would know French, German or Spanish before Norwegian like I would even care to learn it.... "
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-15-2018, 02:42 PM

(02-15-2018, 01:05 PM)Muddy Waters Said: As yer' former tag-team partner...

And as the only badass, liqour guzzlin, smut muffin dumpin, man among baby dicks scheduled to fight at Turning Point...

I'd be honored ta' beat tha' ever lovin' shit outta' ya' Scully

"Look at that, Muddy "Trailer Trash" Waters appears and calls himself my former partner? I suppose we were a team for a short period of time, in that stable whatever it was called. But that was a long time ago, life goes on... However, without judging too much, I'm sure you'll be more of a challenge than Harvey Price with muscles.

What to do? How do we decide who I face to make it fair? Go with the first come, first serve routine? I mean Black Sloth said yes first... I don't know what the fuck Sebastian was on about. Then we have a couple of men aka Imperial and Finn asking me for blow jobs and trying to be the next Peter Gilmour. Decisions, decisions."
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:

02-15-2018, 03:16 PM

(02-15-2018, 02:31 PM)Scully Said: "Did I say no to you, you stupid Cunt? I never said yes either."

"Du har aldri gitt meg et svar, og jeg prøvde å lete etter en. Ikke prøv å spille det med meg."

(02-15-2018, 02:31 PM)Scully Said: "What makes you think I can speak Norwegian like it's a second language? If anything I would know French, German or Spanish before Norwegian like I would even care to learn it.... "

"Fordi du veldig klart reagerte på meg mens jeg snakket norsk? Idiot."

"Og for posten, kan jeg snakke engelsk. Jeg foretrekker ikke å. Det er veldig rustet."
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-16-2018, 06:33 PM

(02-15-2018, 10:51 AM)Alistair Sørensen Said:
(02-15-2018, 10:46 AM)drezdin5788 Said: Scully, What did ya expect? I mean you've been been here for how long!?, and now you've just noticed that you'll would going to get what you got.

"Du er en til å snakke om en enkel drep. Hvis jeg hakker av hver av motstanderens lemmer, blindfold ham og kaster ham ned trappene, garanterer jeg at du fortsatt vil miste."

Subtitles.

"You're one to talk about an easy kill. If I hack off each of your opponent's limbs, blindfold him and throw him down the stairs, I guarantee you'll still lose."
And who you be!? Brudda, you ever your ass is, remember that you just got signed to a xwf contract and hadn't won a fucking match yet muchless had a match. Until then you piche de mare bastardo, run off like a little puta that you are.....or at least until you have some matches under your belt.

Hate Post Like Post
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-16-2018, 07:37 PM

(02-16-2018, 06:33 PM)drezdin5788 Said:

Subtitles.

And who you be!? Brudda, you ever your ass is, remember that you just got signed to a xwf contract and hadn't won a fucking match yet muchless had a match. Until then you piche de mare bastardo, run off like a little puta that you are.....or at least until you have some matches under your belt.

"Translation.

And who exactly are you brother? Whoever your ass is, you would do well to realize that you're new to the XWF and haven't payed your dues and earned the right to run off at the mouth to me! So until you manage to get some experience under your belt, you worthless bastard, how about you stay out of my business before I squash you like the little bitch that you are!

NOW BE MY BITCH ASSHOLE!"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
(02-17-2018), Muddy Waters (02-19-2018)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-17-2018, 04:41 PM

(02-16-2018, 07:37 PM)"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves Said:
(02-16-2018, 06:33 PM)drezdin5788 Said:
(02-15-2018, 10:51 AM)Alistair Sørensen Said: "Du er en til å snakke om en enkel drep. Hvis jeg hakker av hver av motstanderens lemmer, blindfold ham og kaster ham ned trappene, garanterer jeg at du fortsatt vil miste."

Subtitles.

"Translation.

And who exactly are you brother? Whoever your ass is, you would do well to realize that you're new to the XWF and haven't payed your dues and earned the right to run off at the mouth to me! So until you manage to get some experience under your belt, you worthless bastard, how about you stay out of my business before I squash you like the little bitch that you are!

NOW BE MY BITCH ASSHOLE!"
You're darkest night...yyyou stupid slutty Roseanne bar

Hate Post Like Post
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-17-2018, 04:52 PM

"Preach on brother, you don't conform to our rules, we conform to yours!"
Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-17-2018, 11:15 PM

(02-14-2018, 06:54 AM)Alistair Sørensen Said: "..."

(02-14-2018, 02:36 PM)Alistair Sørensen Said: "Jeg aksepterer din åpne utfordring, som er klart ment for noen, og du svarer ved å ringe meg forsinket og ikke godta? Patetisk. Sett meg på Turning Point, eller jeg vil sørge for at du angre på det."

More subtitles pop up.

Subtitles.

(02-15-2018, 03:16 PM)Alistair Sørensen Said:
(02-15-2018, 02:31 PM)Scully Said: "Did I say no to you, you stupid Cunt? I never said yes either."

"Du har aldri gitt meg et svar, og jeg prøvde å lete etter en. Ikke prøv å spille det med meg."

(02-15-2018, 02:31 PM)Scully Said: "What makes you think I can speak Norwegian like it's a second language? If anything I would know French, German or Spanish before Norwegian like I would even care to learn it.... "

"Fordi du veldig klart reagerte på meg mens jeg snakket norsk? Idiot."

"Og for posten, kan jeg snakke engelsk. Jeg foretrekker ikke å. Det er veldig rustet."

Ooga booga!

Speak Anglish fool. We hate subtitles!
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-17-2018, 11:53 PM

"I walked away from this shit when I noticed I have a XWF Television title shot. Go swivel Alistair, hope Dredzin tears you a new one in the opening match at TP. #Made4TV"
Hate Post Like Post