Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 03:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
ZZzzzzzz
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-27-2017, 12:42 PM

[Image: giphy.gif]

Oh, I'm sorry were you talking? I guess I cant expect something entertaining from someone with the intellectual depth of a saucer plate. I am otherwise intrigued by your need to make references to wrestlers that have nothing to do with our match.

You seem to think that the only way you can prove your better than anyone else is by making vague attacks on their appearance.While you sit there looking like a Mexican crossed with an umpa lumpa. You see Frodo which by the way I feel is very fitting for someone who is vertically challenged. You think because you won the X-treme title that you're important. You realize they pretty much hand that out to people to shut them up right?

To say you are better than anyone is kinda funny. You think that anyone in this company is afraid of you, or hell even respect you is a momentary lapse in the illusion of grandeur people like you must reside in to keep a false sense of self.

At the end of the day, no one cares about you or what you have done. Talking shit about Peter or McBride doesn't make you seem like a bad ass. It makes you look like the small, insignificant man-child you are. If you are going to keep coming at people with this weak playground level of shit talk you should go back to whatever hole you crawled out of.Yes, that even includes my dead mother's vagina.( See I did that joke for you, so it's not that hard to act like a 12-year-old.)

So in response, I have only one more thing to say. At Anarchy, you will know what an ass whopping is. You will know what pain is. They say that pain is just your bodies way of telling you that you are alive. Thursday you will feel very, very, much alive!

The Apocalypse is Now!!!!....Your End Is Nigh

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mezian's post:
(12-27-2017), Dolly Waters (12-27-2017), JimCaedus (12-27-2017), Vincent Lane (12-28-2017)