Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim Caedus
James Raven Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-16-2017, 09:08 PM

Jim Caedus threw a temper tantrum and quit. I haven't been around for about a week or two, so I don't know why, but I know that in the long run he'll regret it. Therefore in the interest of the bigger picture, I make the following announcement:

If Jim Caedus retires from the XWF so does James Raven. I will give the Universal title to Robbie Bourbon, Chris Chaos, or whoever management chooses to book me against... I will job every match I'm booked in until the end of time... but unless that mother fucker mans up and returns to the company that he's synonymous with, James Raven is done "Forevermore".

If he steps up, we're coming for the Kings. I will prioritize that over the Universal title, and we WILL be tag team champions, and we WILL tag-team the Sugay sisters until they tap out or gag for oxygen... whatever comes first. Regardless, we'll be wearing the tag gold when it happens.

I'm not afraid of Bourbon.

I'm not afraid of Chaos.

I'm not afraid of Theo or Doc.

I'm afraid of Caedus giving up on himself too early. I'm afraid of a true legend not allowing itself to be told.

Yes, I'm drunk. Yes, I'm serious. Get on Jim Caeuds, or ya'll are losing your GOAT and the Universal Champion you all dream of being the one to beat.

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion
(w/ Aidan Collins, Roxy Nova, Mia Sanchez, Big Shank, Drew Archyle/Robert Main)

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2x Star of the Year (2009/‘10)
2x Feud of the Year (2010/‘11 w/ Big Shank)
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Lots of other random shit
Edit
[-] The following 8 users Like James Raven's post:
(09-16-2017), Chasm (09-17-2017), Drake (09-17-2017), Guppy Parsh (09-16-2017), Imperial (09-17-2017), JimCaedus (09-21-2017), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (09-16-2017), The Sugay Sisters (09-17-2017)