Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 09:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoutout to Jack Cain
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-01-2017, 09:27 PM

I'd just like to give props to Jack Cain here. We always had a fun back and forth on the boards constantly leading up to our match, and it was well worth it. I had a lot of fun RP'ing this week, you definitely kept me on my toes, and I think I felt a giddy sensation in me when I read your RPs this week, they were great. Rarely ever do I actually feel that when I'm going up against an opponent. You do a lot of good shit here, and I'm looking forward to our match at Warfare.

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Finn Kühn's post:
JackCain (08-02-2017), Neville Sinclair (08-01-2017), Phantom Panzer (08-02-2017), Vincent Lane (08-02-2017)
JackCain Offline
Fighting to the last man

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

08-02-2017, 10:14 AM

(08-01-2017, 09:27 PM)Finn Kühn Said: I'd just like to give props to Jack Cain here. We always had a fun back and forth on the boards constantly leading up to our match, and it was well worth it. I had a lot of fun RP'ing this week, you definitely kept me on my toes, and I think I felt a giddy sensation in me when I read your RPs this week, they were great. Rarely ever do I actually feel that when I'm going up against an opponent. You do a lot of good shit here, and I'm looking forward to our match at Warfare.

Thanks man, your RPs are great, you play the upstart heel really well.

But it's very kind of you to praise me here - I feel I don't deserve it as there's always two sides to every match and it wouldn't be possible without someone to play against, so thanks to you too.

[Image: JackCain.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like JackCain's post:
Finn Kühn (08-02-2017), Vincent Lane (08-02-2017)
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-02-2017, 10:39 AM

(08-02-2017, 10:14 AM)JackCain Said:
(08-01-2017, 09:27 PM)Finn Kühn Said: I'd just like to give props to Jack Cain here. We always had a fun back and forth on the boards constantly leading up to our match, and it was well worth it. I had a lot of fun RP'ing this week, you definitely kept me on my toes, and I think I felt a giddy sensation in me when I read your RPs this week, they were great. Rarely ever do I actually feel that when I'm going up against an opponent. You do a lot of good shit here, and I'm looking forward to our match at Warfare.

Thanks man, your RPs are great, you play the upstart heel really well.

But it's very kind of you to praise me here - I feel I don't deserve it as there's always two sides to every match and it wouldn't be possible without someone to play against, so thanks to you too.

Not to take anything away from Kuhn, but he's right to praise you. Your writing, specifically your story telling, is very good.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
Finn Kühn (08-02-2017), JackCain (08-02-2017)
JackCain Offline
Fighting to the last man

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

08-02-2017, 12:50 PM

Thanks man, that's kind of you to say too. I really appreciate it.

[Image: JackCain.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JackCain's post:
Finn Kühn (08-02-2017)