Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 09:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker Mind Over Matter
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-14-2017, 10:56 PM

[Image: XyTjvsM.png]

[Image: Kd641BT.png]

The elevator door opens and Doc steps out into a nasty, dirty restroom. There's graffiti, among other things, all over the walls, the sinks and toilets were broken, and, boy, did it fucking smell. He walks over to what's left of a mirror and checks his hat and collar. Looking back at him in the mirror isn't his reflection, but the jester. They smile to each other and Doc walks out the door.

Theo Pryce is sitting behind his desk with his feet propped up on it, cellphone in hand, and leaning back as far as one could without tipping back in his leather chair. The door to his private lavaotory opens up and out comes the doctor. Theo looks over to him with a puzzled face as he storms into the room and stands in front of Lane's desk.

Where's Lane?

Theo continues to stare up at him.

Well, hello, my friend to you, too.

Doc continues to stare in the spot where XWF Owner Vincent Lane would be sitting if he was there.

I don't know, Doc. Do I look like his keeper? I don't care where he he is, to be honest. Why do you?

I just want him to know that one way or another I'm coming for that UNIVERSAL Title.

Annnnd? Okay? Like he gives a fuck, Doc.

Oh! He does! Everything he's done thus far has been direct hits to ME. Not the KINGS™, not you Theo. Not Samuels. Not Chris Chaos. No. See, Lane knows exactly what would happen if I won the UNIVERSAL Championship. At my rate, no one would have it again. They'd retire it like the did the Television Title once. would have to show up and bring the Trios Titles back again just to give you all something else to do.

What are you getting at here? Go get a title shot, Doc. Lane can't stop you from that.

But he has! Inviting these ghosts back to battle the KINGS™, opening the doors for Blingsteen. I just keep getting pushed further and further down the list and I won't stand for it any longer.

I think you're overreacting a little bit here, don't you?

Nonsense.

The chips fell, Doc. Lane didn't have anything to do with any of that.

Doc slams his fists down on Theo's desk.

YOU LIE!

Doc's bellow echoes for miles and shakes the room.

Tell us how you really feel, Doc.

Samuels is standing in the doorway, leaning against it, then walks in casually. Doc basically ignores him and lights up a cigar.

Yeah, have a smoke. Wanna drink?

Samuels makes his way over to the whiskey table and pours himself and Doc a drink. He motions to Theo, but he denies. John hands the drink to the Doc and they share a drink.

Feel better?

You get a little douchey when your sober, Doc.

Doc's eye rolls back and he takes another drink.

Think about it, my friends. We have worked the last few months to be the establish the KINGS™ as the most dominant force in the place. We destroyed AX3. We destroyed every threat that has stepped in our way. We unified the XWF Tag Team and Trios Titles. Now there's a tag team tournament surely coming to it's end soon. We'll have the chance to do it all again.

The line-up isn't very good.

That don't matter. Gives us something to do.

I always have something to do.

Who's the patient this week, Doc?

Jack Cain

Samuels thinks for a moment.

Never heard of him.

Doc looks at Theo and points with his finger.

My point exactly.

What?

James Raven and Chris Chaos battle after my session with Jack Cain. The #1 Contender and a recently failed UNIVERSAL Champion. A recently kicked aside hardly has been that's getting over less than his girlfriend.

Jack Cain's an up and coming---

Up and coming, blah blah blah. The guy just lost the Television Title the first week he had it.

What the fuck's the problem here?

It's a waste of time.

Just shut the fuck up and kick his ass, Doc. Damn.

I have full intentions of "kicking his ass", Mister Senator. Now, the boy did kind of ask for this though. I received several notions that he wanted a session.

Everyone loves you, Doctor D'Ville

Right, for whatever reason. Where I'm confused is after the appointment was made, he was confused on how I intended on 'helping him'. Well! The same way I help ALL of my patients! The same way I treated Trax. The same way I treated Chris Chaos, Steve Davids, Jim Caedus. Jack said he was asking around about me, I wonder if he talked to any of THOSE guys or just the folks around here that wouldn't dare come within twenty feet of me. My place in this FINE federation and the ground I tread on is paved and decorated in all of the bones and guts of every person that's ever crossed me....

Theo and Samuels look at each other and laugh. Doc takes another drink and flicks an ash at both of them.

Mister Jack will look up at the lights after all of the "Ohhh's" and "Ahhhh's" from the audience and see me, Doctor Louis D'Ville, standing over him. Just like all of the fellows I've listed before and many, many more. How does this help, you ask? Just as Trax would forget his place, just as Chris Chaos would forget where he came from. Just as Jack Cain thinks he's some kind of super bad ass. I have and will open their eyes and show them the truth. Trax and Chaos got the same boot to the face as Cain will get as they're pushed back down into the Land of Irrelevancy. Jack Cain thinks he's a tough guy? I have fists, too. He thinks he's dark? Yeah. Okay. I think he's just as mean as a gator with a toothache, is all.

At least he won't be in for a rude awakening when his head hits the mat on Saturday. Everyone see's the threat standing in front of them when they're facing me. Everyone poops a little when they find out. Everyone strategizes, studies me, and tries their absolute hardest because they know they have to. Just as Jack Cain is doing this week. He sees the threat in front of him. He knows who he is up against. He did his research. He asked around about me. Whatever he did isn't going to help him this week. There's a million other things I feel that would benefit him so much more this week than a session with the doctor, but, he wanted it and, of course, I accepted. My doors are ALWAYS open! There's so many more things that I could be doing to. LIke kicking some glittered teeth in.

Yeah, you mentioned Blingsteen earlier.... I'd worry more about what your GM's are doing before---

He parades around like the damn thing's in an auction. Lane started this and I'm going to end it. The Brick Squad ignored me and hid away before I could get my hands on them. They didn't even look my way while I was UNIVERSAL Champion. NOW, some little shit stain wants to step on MY toes? I don't think so. I will beat Jack Cain. I will beat Caedus face to face. I will beat James Raven. I will beat Bruce Blingsteen. I will beat Vincent Lane. I will beat anyone and everyone and get my UNIVERSE back.

Theo looks at his watch and gets up out of the chair.

I have to roll. Call me the next time you want to show up, Doc.

I did.

You asked where I was, you-- Nevermind.

Doc and Samuels finish their drinks and set them on Theo's desk in unison.

Thanks, the cleaners will get it. Now get the fuck out of my office.

Theo says sarcastically to the two of them. Once outside they all go their separate ways. Theo and Samuels to their vehicles while Doc hoofs it down the sidewalk. Neither of the offered him a ride because, well, they didn't really want to know what Doc did in his spare time based on some of his company. He stops at a bench and sits down as soon as a bus pulls up. He stands back and up and boards it. Only a few people are on it, just a couple of randoms that sit and stare out the window. Doc walks clear to the back and sits in the last seat.

Mister Jack, if there was one thing that you talked about that made the most sense it was about fear. Every person, including you, that has stepped through the doors of the XWF has been trained from the get-go that Doc D'Ville is like a bear in a cave. It's tattooed in their minds that if their path would ever cross my own, to watch the fuck out. Pretty much, "Game Over". I mentioned you like the tough guy thing here. The violence, the blood, the horror. The uncontrollable urge to just beat the living snot out of something. You did your research, you heard the lore. Do you still not know who I am? I bit both of Peter Gilmour's ears off. I have "In Wyatt We Trust" branded into my chest. I've had my glass eye plucked from my eye socket and used as a hackey sack. The entire UNIVERSE has collapsed around me.

You think you can compare yourself to me? You think you can even stand next to me? Maybe you will walk away disappointed. If you're smart, right now I would just convince yourself that there's just no way in Detroit that this is going to come out in your favor. Consider yourself dead, RIP, deceased for at least fifteen minutes Saturday night, Jack Cain. Because you'll see the life you had flash before your eyes. A light at the end of the tunnel before I close it and you'll dwell in the darkness you claim to have inside of you. I'll show you what pain is. I'll show you it's not the black cloud itself that brings the misery. It's the shadow it casts and the darkness and brings with it. It's a very depressing time. You'll see. It will be the same shadow that covers you as you regain consciousness after I choke the life out of you.

The flames are burning now, my friend. Shit's heatin' up. I'm sick and tired of the bullshit, and unfortunately for you, you're catching me at the absolute worst time. I've been on a tear as of late. I've shared the Superstar of the Month Award with that snake that Loverboy Lane planted in my plans. I have been on a warpath to the very top and I will not stop until I regain what I misplaced all those years ago. You wanted a session, well, sorry for the vague description. You're getting what you asked for and now what I believe you deserve. Take advantage of this though. Even in this loss you're surely to gain something from it, my friend. I told you I was willing to help and help is what I will do. You'll have a whole new outlook on life and a brand new set of goals once we're through.

Doc lights a cigar, no one pays any mind to him.

Before I say good bye, I can't help, but wish you the best of luck, anyway, my friend. Luck getting to the arena. Luck finding your way to the ring. Luck leaving the ring at least with your dignity. Don't be disappointed, Jack Cain.

Vincent Lane sits on his couch in the dark, the only light in the room is a television which he flicks through the channels. Behind him struts Roxy Cotton, wearing nothing back a black and white bath robe, and she sits down next to him.

Whatcha watchin'?

You at the moment, mon cher.

She giggles and steals the remote and lies her head down on Vincent's crotch as she begins flipping through the channels herself. He reaches down and starts pulling her robe apart, she let's him. The robe is half of before he gets a whiff of cigar smoke. He turns his head and sitting in a chair across the room is Doc.

What the fuck?!

Roxy screams and pulls her robe closed as she falls off the couch and runs into the bedroom.

Hello.

Doc takes a drag of his cigar and let's out a huge puff of smoke.

My friend.

Dude, you know you can't smoke in here.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
JackCain (07-14-2017), Vincent Lane (07-15-2017)