Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Secret To Victory 2: Letting Go
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-04-2017, 05:27 PM

A friend to all is a friend to none---Socrates

Jenny was in the bathroom of her hotel room, getting ready to head to the arena. She was on the phone as she did her makeup. The name on the phone said "Bae".

[Image: 8JvGrnm.jpg]

"Have you seen that Madison Dyson? Holy shit, it is like someone stretched silly puddy over their knee! This worn-out burlap sack is basically just skin, bones and the occasional gas bubble. There is no substance there! I mean, for all the tough talk that spews from those cracked lips, she really isn't saying much of anything. Madison, I am glad you were able to comprehend my promo. I am glad you were able to understand the point I was trying to make. I am glad that for once you didn't need a teleprompter to tell you the "truth". Yes, I have had a rough few weeks in the ring. Yes, Savage sucked. Yes, it was a gigantic let-down and I was very possibly over confident and got exactly what I deserved. But you coming out and further highlighting that doesn't confirm that you're a big bad bitch, it just confirms that you have a body temperature somewhere roughly in the 90's and an IQ between 80 and 120. Bravo."

She slow claps to herself.

"The whole Nazi bullwhip stitch you did too? Cute. Truly. But that wasn't very American of you, was it? Unless, you are telling the world that perhaps it is true that Hitler only rose to power because of political influence from the United States. That they perhaps worked hand in hand through the 1930's before he went off the deep end. Perhaps you are trying to tell the world that this "AMERICA FIRST" spiel you cling to like koala on a tree is just a load of Red White and Blue Bullshit?"

"Perhaps in your next promo you will put a burka on and shove an explosive devise up Tuckers ass.....signifying that the United States helped the rise of Al Queda and funded their war with Iran and the Soviet Union.....perhaps you can claim responsibility for ISIS......Perhaps, Madison, you can make the claim that Bush did 9-11 and the Moon landing was a hoax.......Madison, the fact you wear that on the celebration show for this county's birth and you claim to be "America First"......perhaps you had it wrong. Perhaps ALL YOU ARE is an abject failure. Swing and a miss here, Maddy. Good try, I applaude that, but it just didn't hit the mark you thought it would."

Madison Dykson Said:And God how I despise failure.

"It isn't my fault, Madison, that your life has been boring, or that you don't know how to express yourself. Just because you would rather open your dick flaps and spew garbage hotter than the grease that burned me and not deal with your problems, doesn't mean anyone, how did you say it, "buys what you're selling." They aren't. Madison you're little Miss America, right? Well, the the Declaration of Independence states: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.........."

She laughs to herself....

"Maddy.....you realize, those words were written by SLAVE OWNERS. The very principles this country were founded on are total and complete bullshit. Everything YOU are founded upon is total and complete bullshit. A wrestling promo connoisseur you say? Worked with some of the best and out-talked the rest eh? That right there is the same star-spangled arrogance sprinkled with sugar coated ignorance that is the reason the world doesn't respect us anymore. People like you have made America a running joke in the world..........but yeah, I am the penultimate failure."

It was a hot day in the desert but then again when wasn't it? The car ride was longer than normal, or at least it felt that way. Ever since she had escaped from the men that her "father" sold her to, she had made a life for herself. Sure, she was a dancer, sure she took her clothes off for money, but in her eyes it was the first honest pay check she had ever made.

She was independent, on her own, and making her own mistakes instead of ones that were scripted for her.

But this was something that needed to be done. She couldn't continue to live life looking over her shoulder. She couldn't continue to live in fear. So she agreed to meet. One final time.

Her "father" had a dress shirt on with the sleeves rolled up. It was stained with sweat---the kind of sweat that shows up brown. His top two buttons were undone. Around him, men in suits stood, all of which had sunglasses on. Jenny didn't know how they stood there in this heat with those suits on. Two of them hads guns in their hands. Her "father" continued to dig what looked like a hole. In the middle of the desert. Where nobody ever went. They were miles from anywhere.

People disappeared out here all the time. The cuffs were tight on Jenny's wrists, she could swear they were drawing blood. She really wished the could run but she knew she would be shot dead before she took 3 steps. Her entire body was covered in sweat. Her daisy dukes had the button popped, and the top of her thong underwear V could be seen if you looked close enough.

It was black.

Like her soul.

Her "father" already had health issues. This heat and this digging was taking its toll on him. She could see it but she could do nothing to help. She knew what this meant. She could go on and be free and make a life for herself, or she could let these monsters own her. Her belly gurgled with the possible life within. She was too scared to check.

Finally one of the men put his hand up and told her "father" to stop. He signaled to the man behind her, and he roughly shoved her forward. A hard shot to the spine dropped her to her knees and she felt the cold steel on her blonde temple. She tried to cry, but she couldn't. She stared straight ahead, squinting in the blinding Nevada sun.

"So, it had to come to this. I hate that it did, but it did. This little slut has been nothing but a thorn in our side, and every time she rebelled you were right there to aide and abet her. We had a deal......a contract......."

Her "father" was weak in this condition. He spoke but was barely audible.

"Speak up, I want her to hear this...."

He tried, but he had nothing left.

"Dad! Don't give into these men!"

That was the first time she had actually called him dad with any conviction. He wasn't her dad, he was her foster father, but he was all she had right now.

Suddenly her face was in the dirt. There was a pain in the side of her head. She was coughing dust---it burned her nose and eyes.

"She was sold to us to pay off a debt. But ever since she has been running away, hurting my guys, and causing mayhem. Who would have thunk it. A girl so small......so.....yum."

He picked her up by the hair, she spit on him.

Back into the dirt she went. She noticed there was blood in the dirt she was inhaling this time.

"So....you can be fully repaid and never hear from us again, and we will put a bullet in her head. After my boys have a little fun, and you watch, of course. Or....we can pop a hole through that large forehead of yours and take her with us anyway.........the ball is in your court now."

She could barely see. Her head rang a thousand times louder than thunder pounding. But whatever her fathers choice was, she was screwed. Literally.

She was flipped onto her back. Her hands were being crushed under her and her jean shorts were pulled down. A man was on top of her. She tried to struggle but the cuffs felt like they would break her wrists.

The man was huge. There was no way that would fit! She tried to kick her legs, to wriggle her body. Something---anything.

"Uuuuugghhhoff" ending with a little squeal. The man was inside. She could feel him almost in her stomach. In the back of her mind she knew what this meant. He was going to finish, and it was all going to go black. She didn't want to give him the benefit of begging. She would just take it. And die at least knowing she tried to better her life....at least a little bit. Her past had caught up to her and now----

"Eiiuugh" He wasn't gentle. She could feel the back of her shirt ripping.

The man groaned. She tried not to look at him, even though she couldn't see him anyway. The sun was directly over him and he had his sunglasses on.

She tried to turn her head to see her "father". It was a blur of white, but she could tell he was still on his knees. There was a gun to his head.

The man groaned again and she felt a warm sensation filling her like a baker filling a pie with whip cream. She was disgusted. But she expected not to feel it for very long........

To feel anything anymore.......

Ever.........

She heard the shot......

It all went white. Maybe this is what it felt like. Maybe this was heaven. But why did she feel pain still?

Just then she could have sworn she felt her wrists break. The man who filled her with his man juice fell on top of her. All of her breath left her. Her lungs felt like the were on fire.

"Check his pocket for the cuff keys" she heard a horse voice say. It was her foster father.

Before she could think, he had flipped her on her back and was undoing the cuffs. Her wrists were pretty much useless, but she could feel them open and free.

"Run." He said.

"More cars are coming. Run."

Why bother? They would find her. These were the most powerful men in Las Vegas. She didn't want to run anymore. She stumbled over and picked up the gun. The cars skidded to a stop, kicking up clay and dirt. Men jumped out.

"What the fuck are you doing! Run!"

She looked at her "father". The gun felt a hundred pounds in her shattered wrists.

"No, dad. I am not running anymore."

She could tell he was looking at her. She looked back at the greyish black outside in the sun rays.

"You put me in this. You will put me in it again. You make deals you can't fufill and I am your ace in the hole. Did you just adopt me because of your debt?!! If I run, they will find me. They will hurt me.......I don't want to hurt anymore."

She moved closer.

"I don't want to cry anymore. Beg anymore. I want to make my life the way I want to make it. I can't do that with you here."

The men were getting closer. They had guns out.

"I'm sorry Daddy".

Her wrist jumped like a diver off a cliff. The sound echoed like a freight train through a tunnel. She swore you could hear it on the strip. She dropped to her knees.......

She turned the gun towards herself. She put it up to her cheek.

The next thing she remembered, she woke up on the side of the road. Her entire body was sore. Her underwear was damp...but it hadn't rained. Her lip was split and her left eye was half closed. But she was alone.

She flagged down a passing semi truck. She could barely lift her arm. Her shoulder felt like it might be separated. But he saw her.

"My my, what the hell happened to you?!" His voice was almost drowned out by the air brakes decompressing.

She tried to get into the cab, not saying a word.

"Where are ya going sweety?"

"Anywhere but here" she mumbled.

"Anywhere but here."

The door shut and the trucker shifted into gear.

A single tear begins to run down her eye. Madison had gone too far with the Daddy comments.

But that was all she had, shallow insults. She was just the mean girl on the playground who threw shade at the pretty girls because she got picked last in kickball and the pretty girl got to play because she....well.....was pretty.

Madison had nothing on her. Nothing but sex puns and appearance jokes. The only thing uglier than Madison Dyson's face was her soul.

But she embraced that. She loved that. It was what made her her. Well, that is all fine and dandy, but when Jenny got done with her on Warfare even her creepy 28 days later boyfriend Engy wouldn't take her back. She would be completely unrecognizable.

Jenny wasn't the biggest, wasn't the heaviest, and wasn't the most skilled. Usually it was her who was the total and complete bitch. But Madison was a whole new breed of cunt. Jenny was a bitch but sometimes a bitch has to fight to be the only bitch. Sometimes a bitch has a dog in the fight......and Jenny's dog was bigger than Madison's dog.

You suck and you're weak.

Is that all she had? As Jenny put her makeup on in the mirror, she wondered that. Sure, she was wondering if this whole wrestling thing was for her but one thing she wasn't was weak. Far from it. She was the strongest person she knew. Did that make her a narcissist? She didn't care.

No, but really, you're weak and pathetic

Please. That has to be the most weak and pathetic diss she has ever heard. The lipstick went on, now for the cover up.

To cover up the scars.

Sometimes the best scars aren't the most visible ones.

Desperate Jenny is DESPERATE

Damn right. And desperate people do desperate things. This was no longer a wrestling match. This was a fight for survival, for pride, for honor. This was a warm up for Thomas Nixon and that genetic accident Brock Lesnar clone. This was a war that going on far too long and it was about time the right side won.

Madison Dykson Said:This week is the fourth of July. The most quintessentially American day of the year. And unlike you Jenny Myst, America isn't weak. America doesn't cry and question it's self worth. And even when America has a set back, we go and bomb some fuckin' Japs into atoms.

Jenny pulled up a clip on her phone.

"Madison, I want you to watch this. America is weak now. Kids these days are too concerned with safe spaces and feelings and which bathroom to use. This America is weak, and people like you endorse it. People like you hide behind what America once was and then shove down our throats something we did 72 fucking years ago. America's army has been depleted, our Navy is in the shitter and say goodbye to our space program. Trump says he wants to make America great again but it is people like you who hold it down."

She puts on her coverup. She puckers her lips in the mirror.

Madison Dkyson Said:Despite the fact that you haven't really been kicking much of any ass lately. If anything, you've just been getting your shit pushed in since I set foot in XWF.

"You may wanna fact check a little better, sweet cheeks. When exactly did you step foot in here anyway? This is the first I have heard of you. Like a bad case of herpes you have popped up out of nowhere with no warning signs and we are left wondering what late night bad decision we picked you up from. Too bad they don't have cream for you're case. I have been causing chaos and tearing shit up for 8 months. Ask Cadryn. I was 4-1. Sure, I am on a bit of a losing streak but everyone goes through slumps. But also, everyone eventually breaks those slumps. I don't have my signature win here yet, but why not have it be against you? I am going to take Ezariaha out early and focus 100 percent of my 100 pounds on you."

She puckers her lips again and kisses at the mirror.

I mean, face facts, in one week you've gone from saying you're queen bitch of everything to questioning your worth as a wrestler. Yeah, that sounds like some glorious victory right there.

"Oh, and before I head to the arena tonight to give you plastic surgery you desperately need in that ring, I want to address that. I am STILL the QUEEN of this place. The First Lady of the XWF. I had a human moment. Okay. It happens. Are you telling me you're a fembot and have never felt human emotions? That is normal after a loss, especially a loss where you didn't lose cleanly. A match you were supposed to win. But that brings me back to my previous quote, and you can coin this.......

The secret to victory IS defeat. Had I won last week I would have came into this match as the TV champion with the world in my palm and I would most likely have slept on you. Now....I have more reason than ever to make sure that my respect is back. You aren't just given respect here, Maddy, you earn it. I haven't yet, but that changes tonight.

She puts her phone in her purse and heads to the elevator. Outside, her car isn't there. She puts her fingers up and snaps.

Rob pulls the car up. He gets out.

"Sorry, sorry miss, I was on the phone." He tips his cap.

"You aren't worthy to lick my designer shoes, you fat lowlife slob!"

He looks taken aback.

"I was just channeling my inner Madison Dyson. Pretty good, right?!"

He looks like he is about to throw up.

"If I can be honest, ma'am, that Madison woman sounds like a total cunt."

"You have no idea."

She gets into the car. "Tonight, I am going to beat a little respect into her."

The door shuts and the camera comes onto Jenny.

"I may be more sexually experienced than I am wrestling experienced...and I may be a "slut" or a "whore" but through the beatings, the rapes, being 'sold', the drugs, the abortions, the non abortions, the broken bones and torn ligaments, even the hot oil you love so much, I am still standing. After tonight, I will still be standing. I will be the last woman standing.

The secret to victory, is defeat. Maybe after this you can make something of yourself too. I firmly believe in that. Maybe you can model yourself. When you look up through bloodshot and sweat-stung eyes at those flourescent lights there will only be one thing standing above you......

The ONLY thing still standing.

PERFECTION."

She blows a kiss and waves with a smile as the camera goes off and the car rolls away from the hotel.

[Image: bED9hGI.gif]

4-4-0

[Image: oWctzLg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
Barney Green (07-04-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-04-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Jenny Myst's post!
Brucette Blingsteen (07-04-2017)