Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 01:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker WWJCD - Parte Dos de Dos
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-23-2017, 10:59 PM

[Image: XyTjvsM.png]

[Image: Kd641BT.png]

Cadryn opens his eyes and lets out a loud yawn. After a couple of hard blinks he shakes the blurriness and regains full sight, scaling the empty room with his eyes. A dripping faucet from the restroom stays in beat with the steady beeping of the heart monitor and is enough to drive a man mad.

He leans up and looks at his arm slung in the air. He jerks around and manages to release it and it drops down with a thud. Cadryn's face curls and squinches up from the pain that shot through his entire body.

AAAAAHHHHHH!!! Owwwe! Fuck!

He pulls his legs to the edge of the hospital bed and pulls the IV's from his arms letting the broken arm hang to his side. The hear monitor lets out a long beep and a couple of alarms begin going off with their own off tone beeps and buzzes. Pushing himself up with his good arm, he rises from the bed and shuffles his feet across the room to a mirror. Staring back at him is Cadryn's own reflection, but not the same Cadryn that we're used to seeing. The look in his eyes are different. The composure of his smile. His essence. He rubs his cheek and chin with an open hand, grinning, as his left eye lazily shifts off into the corner of his eye socket... Dead.

He looks down to his arm just hanging from his shoulder.

Fuckin' thing.

Cadryn snorts up a honker and spits it on his shoulder and starts rubbing it in. His open hand creates a fist as he starts rotating it around, working it in. He gets to a wide, strong rotation and stretches his back as he cracks his neck. Cadryn looks back to the mirror.

Perfect.

John Madison sits in the main hall of his squatting mansion on a couch while smoking a decent-sized joint. There's several knocks at the front door that scare the fuck out of him. He jumps and stares across the room towards it, but leans back and continues puffing away. There's several more knocks and Maddy continues to lie there ignoring them.

A few minutes pass and Maddy figured that his unwanted company had just gone away. He stares up at the ceiling, still holding the joint which isn't even smoking anymore. His vision is then blocked by the smiling face of Cadryn Tiberius. Maddy let's out a girlish squeal and nearly headbutts poor Cadryn on his way up from the couch.

What the fuck?!

Hello, Mister Madison!

Maddy stares at Cadryn with narrow eyes. He looks him up and down, Cadryn is all spruced up dressed in an expensive pearl white suit and wearing his hair combed back and a derby hat.

Why does the jester think he's Doc?

Cadryn laughs and pulls a cigar out from inside his jacket pocket.

My dear Maddy, the jester does not THINK he is the good doctor. He IS the good doctor.

Maddy looks down at the joint in his finger tips and holds it up staring closely at it. He tosses it on the carpet it and steps on it scattered all of it's contents about.

Now's not the time to explain, but we have to get our asses in gear, my friend.

You are REALLY fucking with me right now. Like, huff paint fucking with me. I need to go to bed.

We have to go to Mexico. Mister Pryce and the Senator have been deported by your President and I think it's important that we get them back.

Madison stares at Cadryn with a seriously look.

Who the fuck is Mister Pryce and the Senator?

Theo and Samuels.

Dick. Maddy continues to glare then he shrugs as he goes to put his pants on. Yeah, he wasn't wearing pants.

Why didn't you say so? Um.... Cadroc?

There is no Cadryn, only Doc.

Cadryn laughs.

Theo Pryce and John Samuels wake up with what seems like miles of desert around them. After they gather their senses, they noticed the sign guiding them to the closest establishment, Ciudad Juarez.

Still in their golfing attire, which are their normal business suits they wear everywhere, they dust themselves off and head down the road on foot. Samuels points up to the sign.

You speak Spanish, Theo?

I speak over ten languages, John. Why?

What's that sign say?

You were the Senator of Texas and you don't speak Spanish?

Samuels shrugs.

You think I had to know Spanish to become a Senator? Its was Texas, Theo. I think they voted me in on the fact I DIDN'T speak it.

They huff and puff up the road and see several vehicles heading their way from behind them. They turn around, shielding their eyes from the sun trying to get a good look.

What the fuck we have here? A caravan?

I'm not sure.

Four pick-up trucks become visible in the distance and there's no question they were all filled with Mexicans. The sight gets even better as the zoom even closer to the two KINGS™

I THINk they're carrying assault rifles

Samuels looks back.

Uhhh.. Yep.

The four trucks pull up beside them and idle. Each truck has two in the cab and atleast two or three in the back. The apparent leader of the group jumps from the back and approaches them. He spats something off in Spanish then laughs along with the others and looks back all serious.

Well, well, well. What do we have here?

He hands his rifle off to one of his boys and stands in front of Theo and John.

We have a gringo.

He stands directly in front of Theo, then just looks over to John.

And a neeeeggeerrrrrr.

Listen.

Shut the fuck up!

The little Mexican is a lot shorter than Theo, probably half the age too. He shouts up to him in a shriek.

Do you know where you are, pendejo?

Theo looks at him with a straight face.

Mexico?

The little chihuahua jumps back up in Theo's face.

Bitch I know you know you in Mexico! What the fuck!?

He stomps around a bit and circles back to Theo.

I'm not playing games, gringo.

He looks Theo and John up and down.

I like those shoes your wearing. I like those suits, too. In fact, I want 'em. Take 'em off.

Theo and John look to at each other.

You want us to get naked?

Man fuck this.

Theo thumbs over to John.

He's already been raped in the last twenty-four hours, he's loosened up for ya.

We don't fucking know that!

We're not raping you fuckers! I want your suits now!

The little guy points at them and about a dozen rifles are pointed at the two KINGS™. In the distance a loud pitched, shitty engine can be heard trucking down the road.

It looks like we have more to add to the party.

I knew we were getting raped...

An old Volks-Wagon bus drives down the road towards the group. It continues going full speed regardless of the road block in front of it.

Get the trucks out of the way and shoot that fucker!

The leader shouts as the bus catches on fire in an instant, crazy blaze.

The fuck?!

All of them freeze in place. A couple of trucks start up and being pulling away, but it's too late and the flaming van crashes into one and into another causing an explosion. Theo and Samuels jump off the road and into the dirt along with the little Mexican that was harassing them a few moments ago.

The ditch was enough to protect them from the several blasts even though they were just about thirty feet away from it all. Two silhouette in the distance in front of them approaches them. The three of them manage to stand up and gather themselves, but the little Mexican freaks out and pulls a pistol out from his belt. He points it at all four figures, back and forth, but his vision is a bit blurry from the blast. Before he knew it there was a man standing in front of him.

Cadryn?! What the fuck are you doing? Is that? Madison?

Theo and John both try and fix their own heads and focus in on what's going on. Cadryn grabs the little Mexican by his head and twists it completely 180 degrees around. He drops to the ground like a heavy sack of potatoes and lies at Cadryn's feet.

Ohhh, shit. Jester's murdering mother fuckers.

Maddy walks over to Theo and Samuels casually.

Hey, guys.

Maddy! What the fuck is going on?!

What do you mean?

Samuels points to the approaching Cadryn Tiberius dressed in the pearl white suit he was in earlier and yes, puffing a cigar.

Well, the jester just murdered someone.

Maddy looks around and up to the road.

He killed thirteen someones.

Theo and Samuels simultaneously face palm themselves.

Hello, my friends!

They look at each other.

Jester, what the fuck is wrong with you.

There is no jester, only Doc!

They share a stare again. Cadryn laughs.

Hello. My friends.

Doc? How the fuck? What the fuck?!

Samuels pulls an empty flask from his jacket and holds it upside down.

Fuck me.

Cadryn smiles and pulls a full flask from inside his, along with a long Cuban cigar. Samuels smiles and much obliges.

Oh, it's fucking Doc, alright!

Theo can't believe his eyes while Samuels indulges in the gifts.

Doc? What the fuck?!

Cadryn holds up his hand and shakes his head.

Save your questions for later, my friend. We have much, MUCH more important business at hand.

Than... This?

Cadryn laughs.

But, of course! You boys can't be taking some vacation in Mexico now! We have work to do!

We were on our way back. Got a little held up.

Samuels got raped.

Sammy punches Theo in the shoulder.

We don't know that, but my ass does fucking hurt.

So how are we getting outta here?

I've arrange a flight for us in Ciudad Juarez.

Theo squinches his brow.

Well, we WERE heading there.
The four men begin walking the same road they started.

Doc, how'd you find us?

Cadryn looks over to Theo with a grin from ear to ear as he walks the narrow highway standing tall with his chest puffed out.

Nevermind.

As I said, there's so much more than we should be focused on than how's and when's. What happens this Saturday?

We--

Exactly! We put to rest any type of denial that we are the best that have ever, EVER embraced the graces of this fine, FINE UNIVERSE. Micheal Graves, Steve Davids, Trax, and, of course, Jim Caedus.

Just saying, but three of the four have already been within my stranglehold. Micheal Graves I suppose the least. He DID see it first hand, however. Teaming with me only adds to the spectacular effect of being in the same ring with me. The only thing he didn't take away from that first experience was a pin from me, but the experience was enough to last a life time. I'm sure we'll have our time sooner-or-later, Mister Graves. Whether I have a chance to bash your face in tomorrow night is one thing, but there's nothing like a one on one session with the good doctor.

It'd be a little too late though wouldn't it? You've gone from a half decent guy to bat shit crazy back to an eighth decent guy in like a month. You think I want to fuck you up? Boy, you've been fucked up from the beginning. Since you walked in the doors from you seven, ten, twenty year absence. You've lost your Xtreme Title so you're basically worthless in this match to me now. Just a guy that co-starred in the worst gathering of assholes I've had the lack of privilage to encounter in my time here. Fuck.

Now the facts come through though. Caedus brought Trax into this mess, were you responsible for the King Slayer? You DO realize I fucked that guy up a couple weeks ago right? The King Slayer got SLAYED by a KING™. Was this some kind of method of self-destruction? You would have had a better chance clinging onto whatever ties you had with Chris Chaos for another week just to stand a better chance against us than picking Steve fucking Davids. Unreal. Not only does the guy self-promote himself as something he's not, even after failing and failing and failing, he still stands in front of us thinking he'll somehow get a good hand. We're the KINGS™, man, and you aint' slaying anything but you're own reputation by putting yourself into more stupid, wreckless situations.

Like Trax, right? Boy, this guy just doesn't get the hint, does he? Why is it that so many of these fellows must grasp ahold of fifteen minutes of fame and shake it in our faces? Every single one of us; myself, Mister Prcye, Samuels, and Madison have ALL had much more than just fifteen minutes, I assure you. Trax cashed in for a UNIVERSAL Title and I'm not even sure if he successfully defended it once. The storybooks tell me after the XWF reconstruction Mister Loverboy came right back and won that title from him. He can talk about how he belongs higher than what he is and he can talk and talk and talk and talk about how ONE of these times these chances are going to work out for him. C'mon, Trax. You know I whooped your ass. It's time to get over it.

And I thought you weren't a super hero?!

Whatever.

Who's Doc talking to?

Samuels whispers over to Theo.

Shhh! I think he's doing a promo.

Samuels has a quized look on his face but keeps walking.

You and Caedus seem to have a real strange bond going on right now, it's kind of weird. The guy DOES need friends though. JC, I know Theo might get on your nerves. I know he hit a lot of rough places along the way there. But, brother, you're completely out of focus. See, I'm the guy that's going to eventually have to throw you into your place apparently. Graves must not of thought you as one of the top players there when we beat AX3 the first time because it was against him and Chaos then. Which is okay. For me, maybe not for you. I call it good game managing, I suppose.

Now, don't think I don't respect your abilities or what not. I think your more than capable of beating anyone on your own team. But a KING™? Not so sure. Theo had a few things to say earlier in the week and all you did was basically break down every single word he said and shot it back at him. All of this promo talk, trash talk, dream sequence bullshit makes me squeamish. Do you even realize what you say sometimes? Or do you lack that filter between your asshole and the rest of the UNIVERSE and just let the first thing that comes around out. You look like an idiot sometimes, I swear.

We've been down this road before, but what business is it of ANYone's on how the KINGS™ came about? I believe Theo covered this earlier, but how can you give YOURSELF so much credit? You're like a RADICAL when it comes to staying within the lines and you've barely done anything but sweep through the lower division, luck out in a LOTTERY, and manage to sneak up on a rat. Good for fucking you. You talentless, worthless, self-indulged, CRAZY mother fucker you. The KINGS™ are here because of ME. Not because there's new found talent to be tested. No. They're here because I, me, Doctor Louis D'Ville brought them here. Why? To take care of vermin like you, Trax, Davids, and the rest the follow in your disgusting path. How dare you compare yourselves to us.

Stable War. Give me a fucking break. This isn't a war. This is a fucking holocaust. Never once did AX3 have an upper hand over the KINGS™, except after one of our victories and the seven you once had faithful stood around outnumbering us. Sneak attacks, Chris Chaos, BULLSHIT tactics that led you right back to the beginning where the KINGS™ will once again prevail over the lesser, much lessers. Stable. We're not a stable, JC, we're four fellows with something in common. We're KINGS™!

Cadryn holds his hand in the air and embraces the sun as Theo, John, and John all walk beside him. They're now approaching a helicopter that's sitting idle, still about a mile out of Ciudad Juarez. Along the side of it says "Pryce Enterprises".

Thank, God.

Cadryn looks up across his bro to Theo, who chuckles a bit.

Thank, Doc.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(06-24-2017), (06-23-2017), JimCaedus (06-23-2017), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (06-23-2017), Theo Pryce (06-23-2017)