Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 12:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes II RP Board
The Adventure Begins Part 2
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-02-2017, 09:33 AM

Hello my friend

In my drugged haze, it’s hard to focus and even harder to move, but I know that voice, I know that face. With all of my might I do my best to push myself away from Doc and create some distance, but I’m already firmly against the wall. There’s no escape, and I’m obviously in no condition to fight. I am left with only one option.

What do you want?

Doc looks around the room, seemingly mesmerized by his surroundings. He walks away from me, which gives me a slight comfort. He then places his hand on the wall and seems surprised by the soft padded texture. Without looking back to me he begins to speak.

I come to this land seeking a great warrior, a master of the dark arts who is legendary for his single-handed conquest of my lands long ago.

I’m hardly focused on what he is saying. Instead, my mind races with thoughts of how this whole thing must actually be some sort of masterplan of the Kings. They’ve made it clear that they don’t like AX3, or me for that matter. So was it them that set this whole thing up, and if so, how did they convince Jim and Robert to bring me here? Doc, realizing that I’ve made no effort to answer his question, turns to me and kneels down beside my legs.

What manner of dungeon is this?

The crazy kind…

Without standing, he looks around the room again, seemingly searching for an exit.

The warrior that I seek, do you know him?

I’m still unsure what is happening here, but I haven’t had my face caved in yet, so I decide that maybe it’s best to play along.

I don’t know. What’s this guys name?

His true name is not known, but legend refers to him as The Dark Warrior.

Are you kidding me? I can’t help but laugh! This draws Doc’s attention back to me. As soon as our eyes lock, I realize that he isn’t joking.

Son, this is no laughing matter. The fate of our kingdom rests on the shoulders of this man. Does thou not know where to find him?

The Dark Warrior… That’s who you’re looking for huh?

Yes, as I have said many times.

I smile rebelliously, thinking to myself that as soon as I admit to being the Dark Warrior, Doc will execute whatever plan he has to kick the shit out of me, but you know what? Fuck it!

Well, I figured you would know this already old man, but I’m The Dark Warrior!

To my surprise, an ass kicking of any sort is not what follows. Instead, Doc just looks at me confused.

No, you can not be the Dark Warrior from legend…

Okay, why not?

For one, you're restrained. The warrior from our land would never allow himself to be captured.

Okay, fuck you Doc, you know Goddamn well that I was tricked into coming here by my friends!

Raising my voice seems to startle the old man. Not the reaction I would suspect from the good Doctor.

Tricked you say?

Yeah, tricked… Robby and Jim said that we were going for ice cream, and the next thing I knew, I woke up here. Don’t act like you didn’t play a part in that though! How’d you do it, huh? How did you manage to convince my friends to betray me?

You are mistaken, I played no role in this plot against you.

Yeah right, you Kings have had it out for me from the start!

I can help but notice that he seems to be genuine in his confusion. That’s when I also notice his clothes, they look like something out of a Lord of the Rings convention. His hair a little longer and unkempt than Doc's… this man looks like the Doc that I know, but at the same time, he doesn’t.

I assure you, sir, I have not the slightest inkling what it is that you accuse me of, but I maintain that I am innocent of it!

I squint my eyes while staring him up and down. Maybe he’s telling the truth, but if so, who is this guy?

What’s your name pal?

He stands up, towering over me.

I am the Grand Wizard D’Ville, sworn to service in the kingdom of Revrac!

A sarcastic smirk can’t help to form on my face.

Revrac? Like, spelled backward?

Now it is I who is feverishly searching around the room. I wonder where the cameras are hidden because this just HAS to be a joke.

I suppose that it would be if you spelled it backward.

Can it, Doc! Where's the cameras at? Why are you guys trying to make a fool of me?

My intention is not to make you a jester. It’s to bring you back to my kingdom. My king, Lord Theo, he has a mission for you.

Of course you’re king's name is Theo, why wouldn’t it be. Listen Doc, I don’t have any interest in going anywhere with you. I think I’m just going to stay right here and plan my escape.

But sir, I beg you to reconsider. You are the only hope that our dear princess has of returning home!

Princess, that’s a word that catches my attention.

What about this princess?

She was taken from her chambers by a terrible beast. No man in the kingdom is strong enough to stand against this monster. If the legends are true, only a warrior such as you possesses the power to defeat this evil being and send him back to the underworld.

I roll my eyes. His long winded story is already boring the piss outta me. If I had a gun, I may well just blow my own brains out just to shut him up.

Blah, blah, blah… Get to the details man! What do I get out of this if I help you? Can I have a night alone with this princess?

I’m sure that you can spend as many nights with the princess as you want to. Lord Theo has instructed me to inform you that if you can save his daughter, he will offer her hand in marriage to you.

I don’t know if I’m up for marriage Doc, my heart already belongs to another. A fine young lady named Dolly. The two of us are set to meet in a couple of weeks and seal our bond with blood when we fight each other in a Heyman’s House of Horror’s match. Now, I know what you’re thinking Doc, why are we fighting each other in such a gruesome match if we are in love. Well, the best way that I can put it so that you understand is this. Although Dolly and I are two parts of the same soul, there is an age gap that people from this land generally frown upon. For that reason, a spell has been cast on Dolly to prevent her from seeing the true love that she feels for me. Instead of embracing my love, she rejects it at every turn. It’s a situation that I find to be very peculiar, but I know deep down, she shares the same feelings for me. I just have to reveal them to her. I’ve tried everything. I’ve been nice, I’ve been mean, and I’ve even fooled around in an effort to make her jealousy force her to see the truth about how she feels. I even went so far as to kidnap her, thinking that if it were just the two of us, maybe she would open up to her feelings. So far nothing has worked. So now, I’m left with one final option. I have to beat her within an inch of her life and defeat her in the middle of the ring!

Doc seems to look confused. I figure that my customs and the customs of his home world must not be the same.

That is truly odd.

Yeah, I get that a lot.

No, not you son, just this world in general. When I first appeared, you thought me someone that you know, correct?

Well yeah, you’re damn near the spitting image of Doctor Louis D’Ville.

And when I mentioned Lord Theo, you seemed to recognize the name, yes?

Well yeah, Theo Pryce, a member of the Kings(™) who really doesn’t seem to like me very much.

When you speak of this Dolly, it strikes me as odd. You talk about how the two of you are bound to be as one, yet she pushes you away…

Yeah, she’s a bit of a cunt, but I’m hoping that we can work through that.

What if the problem isn’t what you believe it to be? What if you are connected to this Dolly, but you just have the wrong one?

I… I can’t say that I follow Doc.

The wizard takes a few steps away from me and slowly waves his hands around. As he does, a blue energy seems to manifest. With a quick thrust, he throws the energy out in front of him, where it forms the face of Dolly Waters.

Tell me, is this your Dolly?

YES!!!

Wrong, this is our Dolly, the princess of Revrac, and the girl that needs your help! If you help us, her hand is promised to you by our Lord, King Theo. I believe that you are correct when stating that you and Dolly share a soul, but I also believe that you are trapped in the wrong world, and therefore have the wrong Dolly. If you come with me and help us save the princess, she will be yours for all eternity!

Oh my God, is this really happening right now? It all makes so much sense! Of course, I have the wrong Dolly! That explains why she has rejected me at every turn!

I’m in Doc, let’s go save this princess!

Doc smiles as he reaches down to lift me up to my feet. I’m still woozy from whatever those nurses stuck me with. I barely have the strength to stand on my own. Doc realizes this and hooks my arm around his shoulders to help support my weight. We walk up to the lime green rift in time and space and stand there for a second as Doc looks to me.

Are you ready?

I nod to him but worry if this will hurt. I’d hate to blow my load while in the arms of a new friend.

With one swift motion, we jump into the portal. As I travel through it, it’s almost like a feeling of serenity. Traveling through this rift in time, I have never felt so calm and at peace. It seems as though I have all the time in the world to think and things seem much more clear to me than they normally do.

You know, I’ve spent a lot of time over the last couple of months obsessed with Dolly Waters. Now, in this moment, I struggle to understand why. I’ve been labeled a bad guy because of my pursuit of an underage girl, but people fail to realize that she is only underaged in certain parts of the world. I don’t feel as though I am universally a bad guy just because I’m honest about my feelings. If we lived in Mexico, Puerto Rico, and many other parts of the world, nobody would bat an eyelash at me, but that’s not what I’m really focused on right now. The question that is plaguing me as I travel through this rift in time is this. Why am I wasting my energy on this girl to begin with? Dolly Waters is not a good person. Not even in the slightest. She’s mean, sarcastic, judgemental, and immature. I suppose all of that can be attributed to her age, but the fact remains that she’s just a brat.

She’s the center of her own universe, and everyone else is just a pawn in her game of life. I’ve never seen her show any real care for anyone. Not unless it somehow suited her to do so, like the promo that she released where she “found out” that her closest friend “Big Rhonda” had passed away. I find it hard to believe that she really had no idea that her friend was gone before she showed up with a camera crew, but her image was in the dumps, and she needed something to try and get fans to side with her after the steroid scandal.

Or how about her just happening to find that letter from her estranged mother during another promo? Another cute coincidence huh? It was the perfect setup for Dolly to gain sympathy from the public when they found out that her mother was just looking to use her child to live a higher class of life. Nobody even seemed to mind that she told her mom to fuck off via snail mail. I looked at the situation differently. I saw a mother, that sure, was trying to make a financial gain by contacting a daughter that she hadn’t spoken to years, but it was also a bridge for Dolly to try and build a meaningful relationship with one of her parents. God knows she needs that in her life, but she rejected it, just like she rejects everyone that tries to get close.

Right now she’s pissed off at Duke for kicking her in the face and joining AX3. She would have you believe that she is pissed because Duke betrayed her trust, but that’s not entirely accurate, not in my opinion anyway. I can’t help but feel that the only reason she is mad is that she was robbed of the opportunity to use Duke to further her own career before she could cast him aside like she does everyone that tries to get close to her.

I find it sad that a thirteen-year-old girl who has the balls to climb into the ring and wrestle fully grown men seems to have fewer friends than a labeled pedophile that’s taken one too many shots in the head. It’s not just friends either. Look at the XWF fans for example. Dolly is supposed to be this sort of hero, she should be loved, especially over a guy like me, but It was I that won superstar of the month in April, and that was largely because of my pursuit of Dolly’s baby booty. That in itself is pretty telling of where the fans stand on Ms. Waters right now. Everyone is finally starting to see through her bullshit to see the rotten kid underneath.

It’s sad too because even though right now, in this moment, I can comprehend everything wrong about my proposed relationship with Dolly, I also know that what I tried to offer her was pure and true. I really did want to give her all of the love that I felt she deserved. I was ready to serve her like she was the princess that I’m on my way to save, but for whatever reason, she rejected me. Not just rejected me but was downright cold in her actions. Toying with my emotions and leading me on at first, then completely ignoring me and leaving me to wallow in self-pity. Dolly would have everyone believe that she is the victim in this situation, but in reality, it is I who has been hurt more than any. A piece of my heart broke each time that she lead me on, set me up or ignored my existence.

That’s why I’ve decided that I’m going to go to this other world, or time, or whatever this is. I’m going to find out first hand if this other Dolly is any different. Maybe she truly is the girl that I feel so connected to. Maybe the Dolly from my world is just a twisted doppelganger of the angel that I love. Either way, I do plan on returning. After all, I have a title to defend. One that I’m not going to give up easily. Not like Dolly did.

See, unlike her, when I say that I’m going to do something, I do it. It’s one of the characteristics about me that I feel keeps a decent chunk of fans on my side despite everything else. I’m a no bullshit kind of guy when it comes to that ring. If you are booked to face me, you are in for a hell of a fight, and if you aren’t prepared for the plan and suffering that I’m bringing, then you’re destined to lose. I’m not saying that I’m unbeatable. I’ve lost plenty of matches in the past, we all have, but I’m not one to just roll over a die. Last Savage, that’s exactly what Dolly did. She faced BWP for the title, and no matter what you want to blame it on, me being ringside, Chaos interfering in the match, her being traumatized from the kidnapping. The fact remains that she just gave up. Dolly didn’t show the same fighting spirit in that match that has propelled her through the ranks of the XWF. The same fighting spirit that I’ve been showing for months. Maybe I’m in her head. Maybe the weight of everything that has been going wrong in her life is finally weighing down on her tiny little shoulders. Whatever the case may be, the fact remains that Dolly has already been beaten before the bell even sounds. As much as I want to love her, as much as I want to be there for her, I’m tired of accepting her rejection. I now have what I originally wanted when all of this started. The Xtreme title belongs to me because of her fuck up. So no matter what happens in this other world. No matter what becomes of me and Dolly in my world, and the end of the night at High Stakes, I will stand victorious with this title in hand and no matter if she loves me, or hates me by the end of the night, this thing between us will be done for good.

Suddenly there is a bright, blinding flash. Doc and I crash onto the stone floor below. It’s an awkward landing, and it didn’t feel nice. I sit up, holding my left shoulder that took most of the impact. As my eyes adjust to the room, I see three familiar faces standing over me.

So this is the warrior of legend?

I told you the legends were true sire!

Odd, he doesn’t look like much to me…

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
(06-02-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-02-2017), Cadryn Tiberius (06-03-2017), JackCain (06-02-2017), JimCaedus (06-04-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (06-02-2017), Theo Pryce (06-02-2017)