Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 03:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Movies with Graves
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-30-2017, 09:39 AM

Rob: Hey Graves, did you get your 3-D glasses on the way in?

Graves: Yeah I got them! Of all movies why are we seeing Wonder Woman? I like classics like Matilda, Annie or Hook! You know, with younger actresses!

Robert looks at Graves for a moment through his 3-D glasses for the movie shaking his head. Robert watches Graves set his popcorn on the floor and reach underneath the seat. For a few moments, Graves fidgets around before grinning. Graves pulls up a wad of already chewed gum and places it into his mouth and beings chewing away! Robert pulls his 3-D glasses up staring at Graves!

Rob: Graves what the hell are you doing man that is disgusting!

Graves stops chewing for a moment.

Graves: Robert you have to understand something! You cannot let good things go to waste! It’s still a perfectly good piece of chewing gum. The flavor is green apple, plus I can taste the last person who chewed it! It’s like we’re bonded for all eternity now! You should really look into making connections like that Robert! Real connections with people make for a feeling of serenity that you couldn’t understand without seeing it for yourself!

Robert raises one eyebrow unable to say anything.

Graves: Oh wait where are my manners!

Graves immediately spits the chewing gum into his hand turning towards Robert shoving the gum into Roberts’s mouth before he can even react. Robert stares at Graves shocked with a blank expression on his face!

Graves: See Robert it isn’t that bad! She taste 16 right?

Robert shakes his head before turning green. Robert leaps from his reclining chair and grabs a bucket of popcorn from the guy sitting next to him. Robert dumps half the popcorn out onto the floor before vomiting into the popcorn bucket! After a few good heaves, Robert wipes the tears from his eyes handing the popcorn bucket back to the guy he took it from. The man looks down into the popcorn bucket and gags! Robert stands there shaking his head placing his hands on his hips!

Popcorn Guy: Hey you’re Robert Main? Hey man, I saw what he did and to be honest I would have done the same thing! I’m a big fan! Can you at least spot me ten bucks to get some more popcorn? I’ll throw this away!

Robert looks over at the guy with a bucket of puke in his lap. Robert rolls his eyes reaching into his pocket pulling out his wallet. Robert slowly reaches into his wallet and pulls out a wad of cash and tosses it! The money falls into the bucket!

Popcorn Guy: Hey man it’s alright! I toss this get some more popcorn and get you a water!

Robert nods and sits back down still shaking his head shocked from everything that had just transpired. Graves quickly gets up and chases the guy halfway down the theater. Robert watches as Graves digs through the popcorn bucket filled with puke! Robert places his hand on his face watching in-between his fingers.

Graves: Found it!

Graves places the gum back into his mouth.

Graves: I apologize for my friend! He’s new at this whole thing! Now Robert and I are bonded for life as well. He tastes about 28 or 29 years old! Hey, have you ever tried this?

Graves smiles as the guy runs down the steps with a bucket full of puke and money! Graves shakes his head wondering what he had said wrong! Graves looks back up in Roberts’s direction and makes his way back to his seat! As Graves sits down he picks his popcorn up off the floor placing it into his lap. He leans in towards Robert very creepy like! Robert looks at Graves out of the corner of his eyes. As Graves takes in a big hand full of popcorn. Still chewing the gum.

Graves: Would you like some popcorn Robert?

Rob: Graves first can you take a step back? Ya know? Leans over the other way? Generally, I don’t like other men this close to me! Secondly no I do not want any popcorn! You literally just dug through my vomit to get to a piece of gum. You picked from under the seat you’re sitting in. Placed it into your mouth and then shoved it into mine! Hell no I do not want any popcorn!

Graves quickly leans back over and stares at the blank screen! Shoveling in more popcorn!

Graves: Maybe we should talk about our match on Warfare before this old lady comes on screen and bores me to death!

Rob: Old lady? Dude what is wrong with you! You need professional help! The chick playing Wonder Woman and smoking ass hot! I’d be all over that!

Graves: I am seeking help Robert you know that! To each their own I guess! Are you taking Cadryn seriously? He’s baiting you into a match at the pay per view! He thinks he can defeat you!

Rob: Cadryn seriously? Are you kidding me right now Graves? Hell no I don’t take that sack of worthlessness seriously! Why should I? He is not on my level! He knows it! I know it! You know it! Funny how things work around the XWF you call out someone and drum up some excitement and whether they deserve a title shot or not they get one. We all know Cadryn don’t deserve it. Hell, he hasn’t even got a yes yet. He needs to learn to work his way up the ladder. But being a man in his position stuck beneath the ladder, it can be hard to move up. Baiting me? Who gives a shit! We’ve beat this clown before on Savage! We are going to beat him again on Warfare and retain our Trio Championships. Hell, at least when I beat Danny Imperial he was the flavor of the month! Cadryn is coming into this match with what? Two partners, he knows nothing about. What’s he got going for himself? What will he gain in this match?

Graves: Another loss to AX3!

Rob: Exactly! Cadryn if you think for one second that you stand a chance against me, Graves and Chris freaking Chaos, you are sadly mistaken. You had better lay off those funny cigarettes! After this match is all said and done you will be left in the middle of the ring broken beaten and bloodied at our hands yet again. One would think after all the beatings we have dished out to you. You would think you would get the picture! You cannot beat any member of our faction. You never will either. You’re quick to point me out saying I am the weak link in AX3! They carry me! Funny! I didn’t need any member of this group to help me win the Hart Championship now did I? Let me guess everyone who I wrestled in that match was nobodies! They could not hold your jock strap right Cadryn? See when you face a guy like me one of two things happen. One I humble your ass! Or two I make you question your very existence in the wrestling world and you disappear!

Let me ask you this! Where did Lj Havok go? Where did Mr. Tidbits wander off too? Where is the famous wrecking machine Robbie Bourbon? Or maybe “The King Of The Jungle” Danny Imperial? I’ll tell you where they are! Hiding! Embarrassed of how I made them look in the ring! Scared to death wondering if they will ever have to face THE OMEGA again! I placed beatings on them so badly, they vanished into thin air. Before each of those matches, I told them that I would do just that. I told them I would embarrass them! I told them I would make them question their careers! Now, where are they? On the unemployment line searching for work because I wrestled them into obscurity! See Cadryn, you cannot beat me! You will not beat me! Just like those names and many others! I will embarrass you into leaving for good. You dive into the pool head first with a shark like myself, you get eaten. Our BELTS ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!

Graves: Robert be easy on the poor boy! Words sometimes cut the deepest. He is probably somewhere as we speak crying his eyes out scared shitless. We wouldn’t want Cadryn to not show up and take his proper beating! He is very used to getting beaten by us by now! Speaking of no-shows whatever happened to Gabriel Emrick? Did Jack Cain hit him so hard he forgot he had a match against us? Or is the man with the dead family members just afraid he might be joining them soon after facing us in the ring? Either way, Robert continue!

Rob: Who cares about Gabriel Emrick anyway? He is nothing more than a never was! He’s on this mission to avenge his dead family members but yet he no shows for matches and says nothing at all. I bet each of them is looking down on him right now ashamed he is their blood. He’s running scared! He’ll no show Graves! He will take the easy way out against us! I mean could you blame him for tucking tail and running away? He sees that the grass isn’t always greener on the other side. I’ve already spent too long talking about you! Now Jack Cain! I figured one of the toughest men In the XWF would be out front. Verbally assaulting us. But you have been as quite as a church mouse! What happened? Where did that tough as nails attitude suddenly go? Right after Graves here bashed you three. You all went missing! Maybe you realized this isn’t Punisher War Zone from the comics! See in this match there isn’t going to be any street justice! This isn’t the comics you are trying to portray! This is reality! Here we bad guys win! And we win every single time! Cain, I respect you like I said. And I will shake your hand after this match! The other two just let what happens, happen. Don’t get noble! Fight your fight and go home!

Graves: He’s back with your water!

The popcorn hands Robert his water and takes a seat! Graves again leans in close to Robert staring down at his water. Robert looks over at Graves with a look of are you kidding me right now!

Rob: What is it, Graves?

Graves: Your grumpy today! All I was going to ask is if I could have a drink of your water! I forgot to get one and this popcorn has made me very thirsty. Pleasssseeeeeee?!?

Rob: Here just freaking take it Graves I’ll go and get my own stuff and no you cannot have anything and no I am not going to get you anything either so do not ask!

Robert glances over at the popcorn guy he tossed money at.

Rob: Hey where is my change?

Popcorn Guy: Oh I spent it all! I ordered a pizza and a few drinks!

Rob: Jesus man! It freaking figures, oh and look the previews are starting! This right here is why I never go to the movies! Shit like this!

The scene fade with the previews starting and Robert storming off.

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
(05-30-2017), JackCain (05-30-2017), JimCaedus (05-30-2017)