Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 08:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
I MUST BE DREAMING
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-09-2017, 10:43 AM

[Image: XyTjvsM.png]

[Image: Kd641BT.png]

[Image: IwyXjFr.jpg?1]
The old wooden floor moans and groans with every step taken down the dark corridor. A white glow around a door is the only thing guiding him, as it is pitch dark otherwise. At first glance it seemed miles away, but with every step he grew closer until he finally reached it and pressed it open.

The white aura proved to be the familiar white nothingness he's visited many times before. No floors, walls, or ceilings to bound the place, just nothingness. A light, fluffy fog, or clouds surround him as he takes march through it with no path or true direction to follow. The fog becomes heavier as he goes and gets to the point he can barely see the palm of his hand in front of his face. Just as the fog took over, it began to fade, no so soon for him to see the rock he tripped over though.

Picking himself back up, the fog has now crept below what appears to be the peak of a mountain. Clouds settle below and surround the peak which stretches out to a cliff where a large and surely one of the grandest of pianos ever crafted sat.

Sitting on a bench in front of it is a blurry, indistinguishable figure. They're not playing the piano, just sitting. The figure then stands up, produces a fire axe from nowhere, and begins chopping the piano to bits.

It twangs and cries on impact at th assailant continues until the piano is left as a pile of rubble. He throws the axe down on the ground and begins taking pieces of the piano and tossing it off the edge of the cliff. Our hero is paused, watching the blurry figure until they stop and turn to face him.

[Image: vucHq41.jpg?1]
Sup Doc?

As the person speaks their identity becomes clear. The blurriness clears up and the strung out, blood shot eyes of an old friend look into his.

Hello, my friend...

Doc can't believe his eye.

What the fuck are you doing?

I'm not quite sure. I must be dreaming?

He asks with a curious tone. Unknown Soldier snickers and ignores the comment as he grabs another small pile of the destroyed piano and throws it from the cliff.

Not 'HERE', . What are you doing with our Tag Titles?

Maintaining.

You actually think there's promise in sharing them like that?

Doc ponders for a moment.

I was hardnly given a choice. The opportunity was there, so I took it. What do you care anyway?

I really don't.

Obviously.

The two stand in awkward silence until Soldier continues tossing more pieces of the piano from the cliff.

Doctor SATAN! was feared by all from the second we entered the Tag Team tournament for those straps. Everyone seen the writing on the wall and you and I did exactly what they read... We dominated. It did not matter the opposition. I did not matter the circumstances. In every case, we left our competition lying flat.

While I didn't mind carrying your lifeless body around for weeks, the weak ones decided it was a perfect opportunity to strike. And as the rules state, title defenses are kind of required. When it came to crunch time, a certain business proposition was made and at this moment in time, the KINGS™ appear to have a similar effect as we did.

You think I haven't been watching, or what? Plus, I know you, Doctor.... Greatness clings to you like a fly does shit.

Nice.

I'm serious. You're the type of mother fucker that gets shit done.

I've also been the type that refuses to give up. Especially a title. Had the titles not been in our grasp, things could have panned out differently. Perhaps, my fellow KINGS™ would still be in hibernation. Then again, it's been more than these straps that have drawn them back in.

Oh! I know what you're going to say.... All that fucking CHAOS that's been happening, right?!

You hit the nail on the head, my friend.

I never liked that . When are you going to even the score with him?

I thought you've been watching?

This is your dream, Doc. If you want answers, you should go see a shrink or something.

Very funny.

Doc watches as Soldier continues to listen as he slowly continues dismantling whats left together on the piano.

Chris Chaos and myself meet for a third time this week on Savage. I won't be evening the score, either, my dear Soldier, I'll be taking a strong lead, so to speak.

That first match was on you anyway.

Carelessness..

I have to laugh when your hokus pokus bullshit backfires on you.

Know what else is funny? Watching all of this research that Chaos falls back on backfire on him... Or not so much faulty research, but a memory like a goldfish. 'WHEN I SLAMMED THE DOOR TO THAT COFFIN I ALSO SLAMMED THE DOOR TO YOUR CAREER AND LEGACY!'

Is that what happened?

Soldier says sarcastically taking a break from killing some music to stuff a few rocks of crack into a thin metal pipe.

If you call surviving and emerging from the CHAOS, destruction, and rubble that I created SLAMMING the door on my career, go for it. Must be a pretty shotty door because there has been nothing holding me back since we walked away from that. I've had my misfortunes, like he was so kind to point out, but I'm bulletproof. I may go down, but I get back up every, single time.

A loud hiss is heard as Soldier rails the small metal pipe and blows out an enormous cloud of dark smoke into the vacant air.

You still down? How about a pick-me-up?

I'll pass, thanks.

Touch my dick?

Doc reaches into his inside jacket pocket and feels around for a cigar. Even deep within his subconscious he carries the lovely death sticks on him at all times. He lights it, ignoring the second question.

It's incredible how many wrongs are in this picture, too. The KINGS™ have recently defended the straps against the new threat that thinks holds pristine around here... AX3.

Anal Acrobats Anonymous?

Something like that. Anyway, Mister Chaos and I had the chance to refamiliarize ourselves with each other after our match back in fall. It's like he's trying to take his situation with Caeudus, Main, and so on... And reflect it onto the KINGS™

[Image: 8Ltvfdk.jpg?1]
Soldiers eyes are as big as dinner plates. He comes inches from Doc's face...

HOOOOWWWWW SO?!

He shrieks.

Jim Caedus is UNIVERSAL Champion, and Chaos, as the frightened, greedy little child that he is, surrounded himself with such talent.

WHO THE FUCK IS JIM CAEDUS AND WHO WOULD LET SOME ROOKIE BEAT THEM FOR THE TITLE?!

He's not a rookie and that's not important. What's important is that Mister Chaos has made it VERY clear that he's going after that title again. All while claiming that this little faction of his actually stands a snowballs chance in Haiti to be a force. This CHAOS that he's obsessed with along with that ridiculous mouth of his has already cracked the foundations of something that was meant to fail to begin with. Meanwhile, I, along with a few others, welcomed the other KINGS™ back into the XWF and handed them a reason for everyone to immediately despise them. A free title. Just like the good ol' days the KINGS™ are covered in gold once more. While my relationship with my fellow KINGS™ doesn't date back very far, we do share common traits and interests.

Soldier, totally amped up now, takes the rest of what's left of the piano and holds it up over his head like a super human and tosses it off the edge while echoing a viking like war cry throughout the nothingness.

I can think of something that John Samuels, Madison, and Theo Pryce have in common.....

Our crowns.

Oh.... THAT.

You see, while the KINGS™ have one common goal... AX3 seems to be split as to where their priorities belong. Sort of. They're obviously about gobbling up all the titles around here... Which, they do have a few. Read the disclaimer at the bottom, though, stating that the UNIVERSAL Title and Hart Title already pretty much belonged to the members when they joined. PRETTY MUCH. I consider a cash-in pre-meditated enough to say so. Then, of course, after failing to win the Tag Titles they move onto a broken Trios Titles, which they won in a complete joke of a match. Don't get too attached though, my friends, the KINGS™ have plans for those, as well.

Soldier, now with nothing to do, stands on the edge of the cliff looking down it... Still barely listening to Doc speak.

All of this about how I do not belong. How I'm out of place with the KINGS™. Their plans to use me, abuse me, and leave me in the dirt like I did you.

Fuck that. If anything, I left you in the fucking dirt, Doc.

You did.

Soldier shrugs and looks extremely bored now. Doc the shrugs himself.

Exactly. If the guy is going to start spouting off facts, he should at least check them and make sure they're right. How is it that a KING does not belong with his fellow KINGS™? He brags about all of this research he does, but fails to see something in plain black ink right in front of him? I'm not a KING, huh? Well, if you look back to November of 2014, I was the last named, crowned KING of the XWF. Winning a one night tournament gave me that right and though it's dated, not a single person has claimed that crown after I have. There has been attempts. I even believe another tournament to crown anew, but there's no record of it that I see. I AM the KING of the XWF. I AM Doctor Louis D'Vile. The dark cloud is starting to form above again. The wind is starting to blow. The fear and dominance that Chris Chaos claims to be a non-factor is obviously just another lie like the failed attempts to look back at what I've done and piss on it. It's not my career that's hanging by a thread right now, it's not my legacy that is in the palm of Chris Chaos's hand. Oh no. It's the doctor who has the stranglehold on any hopes and dreams that these competitors may have. From top to bottom there isn't a single fellow on there that would disagree. Only one person I can think of that's just BEGGING for an end is TRAX, and he will get his soon enough. In the meantime, I'm happy correcting a few wrongs and watching a falling star disappear like it was never there. I'm not here for redemption. I'm not her for revenge. I'm here to remind the UNIVERSE that no matter my status. No matter my schedule. No matter if my brittle, old hands have choked a throat last week or a month ago... I will ALWAYS be a presence. I will ALWAYS be here. And the Doctor's door----

..... Are ALWAYS open!

Doc freezes and stares at Soldier who's is still dancing around on the edge of the cliff.

You STILL say that?!

Doc scowls at Soldier.

Oh, hey Pete!

A confused look takes over the scowl as Doc turns around to see Peter Gilmour standing behind him.

SUCK MY DICK, DOC!

Peter chops at his crotch and grabs Doc and hits a GILLY CUTTER!!!!!! GILLY CUTTER ON THE MOUNTAIN!!!

Doc snaps up out of his chair behind his desk. A burnt out cigar and watered down whiskey sit beside him. He wipes a small bead of sweat from his brow before picking up the glass of whiskey and studying it. He shakes his head and dumps it out on in the bucket beside his desk.

[Image: bhy8kXw.gif]

No more night caps.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(05-13-2017), Dolly Waters (05-09-2017), JackCain (05-09-2017), Mezian (05-09-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (05-09-2017), Theo Pryce (05-09-2017)