Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 06:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LEAKED PICTURE OF JOHN MADISON WINNING THE WORLD TAG CHAMPIONSHIP
John Madison Offline
i want all of the belts on me

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-04-2017, 04:39 PM

[Image: o1vqTKg.png]

[Image: bsz3FUZ.png]

107 - 1 (Lost to Theo only because I have a shit fetish)
Second Greatest Wrestler Of All Time
King of the XWF

Current Events:
*Beat the Universal Champion*
*Beat the number one contender for the Universal Title*
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like John Madison's post:
Danny Sex (05-04-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-04-2017), Dolly Waters (05-05-2017), drezdin5788 (05-05-2017), Imperial (05-04-2017), John Samuels (05-04-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (05-04-2017), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (05-05-2017), Theo Pryce (05-04-2017)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-04-2017, 05:41 PM

More accurate leak of the same event.

[Image: brokeback2.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
JimCaedus (05-04-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (05-04-2017), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (05-05-2017)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-04-2017, 06:28 PM

Peter and Mia Yim after Peter won the Uni Title :P

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
JimCaedus (05-04-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Peter Fn Gilmour's post!
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (05-05-2017)
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-04-2017, 07:37 PM

(05-04-2017, 06:28 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Peter and Mia Yim after Peter won the Uni Title :P

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Now, my eyes have been known to deceive me from time to time, so if I'm off base here, please enlighten me.

But..

That dude with your old lady looks like he weighs about a buck sixty, with zero percent body fat.

But you look like you ate another dude (who was also probably nailing your old lady) who weighs a buck sixty, with zero percent body fat..

But again, these tired eyes may see lies..

But probably not..

Douche.

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cadryn Tiberius's post:
JimCaedus (05-04-2017) [-]
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-04-2017, 07:49 PM

Your eyes do not deceive you.

I sent that mother fucker to the all-you-can-eat buffet after I pumped his ass full of Gravy's baby gravy at Lethal Lottery!

You might have known that if you didn't just mysteriously fucking vanish leading up to the Pay-Per-View.

Peter acts like this is some sort of new him. More dangerous more vicious definitely more fucking hungry. Well new Peter Gilmour, old Peter Gilmour, fat, skinny, God and savior of xtreme men, or destroyer of worlds.

At the end of the day, none of that amounts to a bag of dicks. That fat fuck still didn't have what it took to get the job done against AX3 not then, and definitely not on Warfare!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
JimCaedus (05-04-2017)
Cadryn Tiberius Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-04-2017, 08:18 PM

(05-04-2017, 07:49 PM)Micheal Graves Said: Your eyes do not deceive you.

I sent that mother fucker to the all-you-can-eat buffet after I pump his ass at Lethal Lottery!

Your might have known that if you didn't just mysteriously fucking vanish leading up to the Pay-Per-View.

Peter acts like this is some sort of new him. More dangerous more vicious definitely more fucking hungry. Well new Peter Gilmour, old Peter Gilmour, fat, skinny, God and savior of xtreme men, or destroyer of worlds.

At the end of the day, none of that amounts to a bag of dicks. That fat fuck still didn't have what it took to get the job done against AX3!

Weren't you fired or some shit?

Gilmour may not have got the job done against Ax3.

But do you know who did?

The Kings™

You're old news, Mike. I gave you a second chance, I begged and pleaded with Jane to allow you to come back because I'm an idiot who thought maybe you'd change your ways. I went against the opinion of The Kings™ and went to bat for you. You goddamn geriatric never was. Your face looks like two pounds of puss filled pussy, even through the mask I can see the failure dripping from your chin. Or is that Blackstones baby gravy? It doesn't matter. The fact of the matter is you're no legend. You're not an asset to this company. You're nothing. Nothing but a waste of God given talent. You have had so many opportunities and you managed to squander every last one. They fed you title shots, you didn't earn a goddamn thing. You lost. They fed you opponents they knew you could beat You lost. Vinnie practically laid your dick across his chin, and offered you the world. But, no. Instead you'd rather try and get Dolly before the fucking hair does. You sick fuck. You have no room to bash Gilmour because at least he has the goddamn intelligence to make his pretend girlfriend of legal age. How can you stand up straight with that oversized chip on your shoulder?

The next time that you wanna come back around here and take shots at people remember what happened the last time you fucked with me. The Kings™ beat you half to death and I kicked your fat ass through a door. Oh and let's not forget dropped my goddamn nutsack all over your face.

I swear, I hope Maxwell, or Mike Jones, or whatever nerdy little dyke bitch they hired finally sends you packing like they promised.

Because, when it's all said and done, you'll still be trolling back alleys hoping to find and unlocked oprhanage while I'm achieving everything you were never man enough to achieve for yourself.

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

06-08-17

2x XWF Hart Champion
Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus (05-04-2017) [-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Cadryn Tiberius's post!
(05-04-2017)
Danny Sex Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

05-04-2017, 08:37 PM

Mr. Sex is actively having sex. Right now. He's putting his penis inside a vagina and moving around, and it's a hot babe he's with. She blesses him with a decanter of holy oils and starts to make cat noises, all of it really classy, while Mr. Sex opens a bag of powdered sugar and pours it all over the hot babe's perfect belly. He pulls out and shoots semen out of his penis with geyser like force and laser like precision, and the droplets form into clumps in the powdered sugar. A nurse approaches and collects all the semen laced powdered sugar and puts it in a bag labeled "cold storage" and the embroidery on her lapel says "sperm bank clinic nurse" which means she's a nurse in a clinic. Mr. Sex donates his sperm for the betterment of the world and cuts it with powdered sugar to give every other man a chance to compete in the gene pool. He turns and looks at the camera.

Mr. Sex: You guys are pretty weird cats. Let your girlfriends and wives know that if they need quality seed for recreation or procreation, they can call me!
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-04-2017, 08:40 PM

Oh, so you're really going to brag about that screw job of a match? That's almost as bad as you acting like you've done anything of merit since running off to become a cowboy.

Did you throw me through the door and teabag me? You sure did, I won't deny it. I will however argue your belief that that somehow makes you a man, or gives you the right to say one fucking thing to me. If I remember correctly, and I do, your bitch ass took off running faster than a in an all you can eat pussy buffet when you realized that your "Gravy" was about to kick the shit outta you.

Where did you run to again? Oh, that's right. You ran right into the arms of the only group around here that's a bigger bunch of bitches than you are. Then it took the five of you, FIVE... to kick my ass. So stop pretending that you're anything more than the autistic kid who's getting to hang out with the "cooler" kids due to anything more than sheer pity.

You want to talk about my opportunities, and how I supposedly squandered them. Fine I own up to that too, but again, quit acting like your shit don't stink. You faced Jim Caedus twice for that television title. Both times you had a hell of a shot at winning, and both times instead of buckling down and doing what you needed to do to prepare for that match, you decided instead to just goof off and coast by. Then after failing to make it through the first round of Lethal Lottery, you get gifted re-entry into the event. How did that go again? Oh that's right, you lucked out by drawing Scully, then again with Dolly. That got you to the finals where, and let's be honest here, you chickened out at the thought of standing toe-to-toe with Jim Caedus again, and left your partner high and dry.

You know what, I'll give you credit for being funny, but when it comes to active competition, you ain't nothing but a punk ass bitch. I suppose that makes you a perfect fit for the Kings ™.

Now suck my dick or get the fuck out of here with all that nonsense.

Oh, and Gilly, incase you haven't heard... I stole that from you too.
Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus (05-05-2017)
Cadryn Tiberius Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-04-2017, 09:16 PM

(05-04-2017, 08:40 PM)Micheal Graves Said:
Oh, so you're really going to brag about that screw job of a match? That's almost as bad as you acting like you've done anything of merit since running off to become a cowboy.

Did you throw me through the door and teabag me? You sure did, I won't deny it. I will however argue your belief that that somehow makes you a man, or gives you the right to say one fucking thing to me. If I remember correctly, and I do, your bitch ass took off running faster than a in an all you can eat pussy buffet when you realized that your "Gravy" was about to kick the shit outta you.

Where did you run to again? Oh, that's right. You ran right into the arms of the only group around here that's a bigger bunch of bitches than you are. Then it took the five of you, FIVE... to kick my ass. So stop pretending that you're anything more than the autistic kid who's getting to hang out with the "cooler" kids due to anything more than sheer pity.

You want to talk about my opportunities, and how I supposedly squandered them. Fine I own up to that too, but again, quit acting like your shit don't stink. You faced Jim Caedus twice for that television title. Both times you had a hell of a shot at winning, and both times instead of buckling down and doing what you needed to do to prepare for that match, you decided instead to just goof off and coast by. Then after failing to make it through the first round of Lethal Lottery, you get gifted re-entry into the event. How did that go again? Oh that's right, you lucked out by drawing Scully, then again with Dolly. That got you to the finals where, and let's be honest here, you chickened out at the thought of standing toe-to-toe with Jim Caedus again, and left your partner high and dry.

You know what, I'll give you credit for being funny, but when it comes to active competition, you ain't nothing but a punk ass bitch. I suppose that makes you a perfect fit for the Kings ™.

Now suck my dick or get the fuck out of here with all that nonsense.

Oh, and Gilly, incase you haven't heard... I stole that from you too.

Naw, I haven't don't much worth mentioning.

Yet.

But do you wanna know the best part, Mike? I've still got a job and a place to achieve great things. What's the best you're going to do to improve that shit show of a life you live? You're a second rate, over rated never was that isn't fit to flip my fuckin burgers at Burger King.

Yeah, I ran, it's true. But how was I to know you weren't hiding Main or Caedus in that gaping slit you mistakenly refer to as a cock? You've never been one to fight your own battles, pussy. That's the whole reason I even got into shit with Chaos and Bourbon in the first place. Trying to save your sorry ass and spare you the embarrassment of being the only "legend" who returned to get fucked on by guys with half the experience.

Make no mistake about it, The Kings™ and I have an understanding. I provide them with entertainment and they provide me with a little added protection from the pussy parade you call a team. Oh, speaking of pussy, way to cower to Chaos you cocky cunt. He came in and took over Ax3 like it was his goddamn birth right.

I didn't squander a damn thing. I lost to the better man. Jim Caedus is twice the man you could ever hope to be. Being defeated by a superior athlete and losing because you're shit are two very different things. You lost to Chaos, a man that I beat the ever loving piss out of in front of the world and yeah, I lost. But if you're so much better than me, why couldn't you pull out the win, Mike? Think before you speak you mentally challenged scrub.

Yeah, I fucked myself pretty good in LL, that's accurate.

Won't even try and deny it.

Oh, and you're goddamn right I'm funny.

Now how about YOU get the fuck out of my house.

The house that Cadryn is building.

Ain't no room in here for no talent assclowns who chase prepubecent pussy.

Thanks for playing though, Mike.

It's always a pleasure to lyrically lobotomize those lyin ass lymericks you feel actually carry some weight.

Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

06-08-17

2x XWF Hart Champion
Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus (05-05-2017) [-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Cadryn Tiberius's post!
(05-04-2017)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-04-2017, 09:48 PM

I'll find a way to get back in, Cadryn, don't even worry about that. What you should worry about is exactly what I'm going to do to you once I'm there.

AND BOY, I MUST HAVE LIT THE FUSE ON YOUR TAMPON HUH!?

NO! You weren't saving me from shit! Never, not once... nope. Sure, you ran down to the ring AFTER Bourbon sneak attacked me, but how'd that go? Your ass got wrecked and sent to the hospital! Me on the other hand, I was on my way to the next show THAT night. Chaos? Don't even act like you were trying to save me from ANY of his attacks. You just happened to have your head so far up my ass that Chris couldn't help but involve you. You weren't looking out for me, and you damn sure weren't trying to protect me. Instead, you latched onto me to be your bodyguard. We've already established how big of a bitch you are, or have you forgotten everything that you said during our last outing already?

Speaking of Chaos, would you shut the fuck up about ALMOST beating him already!? Nobody gives a fuck about that shit! If almost beating Chris Chaos counted, I'd be the Universal Champion right now. You can cry about me interfering in that match, sure, but I gave up 3 falls freely before Kato decided to screw me out of my victory, but like I said, almost doesn't count bud, sorry. Besides, maybe my almost would have been a win had I not tried to help your pathetic ass not get KILLED by Jim Caedus earlier that night.

You think that's what happened? You think I bowed down to Chaos and handed him the keys to the kingdom? Ever stop to think that Chaos was set to join AX3 the entire time? Sure, we let Chaos give direction. The man is a natural born leader, but don't think for a second that we're just a bunch of bitches who bow to his every whim just so that we can be associated with him.

:cough:CADRYN:cough:

You only lost because Jim is a superior athlete? Don't make me fucking laugh! You lost because you didn't give enough of a fuck to try! You would rather put rubber heads on your cock and act like a fool than research your opponent and actually put forth an effort. Don't deny it, it's a fucking fact, and we can pull the footage if you insist on arguing the point! Besides, it doesn't take a superior athlete to beat you, or maybe it does since damn near EVERYBODY on the roster is a superior athlete when compared to you, you slack-jawed fucking twat! That must be why you lost to Mezian and Danny Sex last week huh? Oh wait, are you gonna cry about not having a partner again? Like you did when you lost to me? Like LJ Havok and Shade weren't out there in that ring with you, right? Your ass ain't got fuck all to offer anyone but excuses and false bravado.

Now quit acting like your some hard mother fucker and go lick Maddy's asshole, as per your agreement with the Kings.

It's called fuck off, and it's located over there!
Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus (05-05-2017)
John Madison Offline
i want all of the belts on me

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-05-2017, 12:04 AM

fucking god that promo felt like it was never going to end

[Image: bsz3FUZ.png]

107 - 1 (Lost to Theo only because I have a shit fetish)
Second Greatest Wrestler Of All Time
King of the XWF

Current Events:
*Beat the Universal Champion*
*Beat the number one contender for the Universal Title*
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Madison's post:
JimCaedus (05-05-2017)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-05-2017, 12:16 AM

"Eat my ass"
Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus (05-05-2017)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-05-2017, 11:33 AM

If your own pathetic ass had gotten fired...then why in the hell your still here wasting our time. I mean good god...

(Drezdin takes out his barbed wire wrapped metal bat and shows itnto graves)

If I have to finish what Vincent started or in this case what had failed, so let it be. But I'll tell you this right now if you wanna live you got a 10 second head start.

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-05-2017, 11:37 AM

Drezdin...

Hur dur derpa depra dur!

Did you get all that?

!
Hate Post Like Post
DZirado Offline
Southern Charm and Superior Strength

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

05-05-2017, 11:42 AM

(05-05-2017, 11:37 AM)Micheal Graves Said:
Drezdin...

Hur dur derpa depra dur!

Did you get all that?

!

Boy, I will slap you down with the hand of God if you ever talk to my pal Drezdin like that again. You had better praise Jesus that Theo fired you, because you don't need these problems... Trust me.
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-05-2017, 11:57 AM

Hey D down fret brah, I can handle this. I'm going to say this once, Graves you got to be the biggest piche de mare stupido puta in the world. I mean like I said, you were give a chance and you fucking blew is like a mother fucker, you wasted all of your god damn bullets in one sitting and still and what the hell happened? You got your Rosie O'Donnell ass fired. But despite my hatred for ya, to show you how nice I am if you want your job back and if it means that much to ya, just kicked my ass in a match.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes drezdin5788's post:
Dolly Waters (05-05-2017)
Cadryn Tiberius Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-05-2017, 12:04 PM

Drezdin,

You're my goddamn hero.

I hope you whip his ass, son!

Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

06-08-17

2x XWF Hart Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-05-2017, 12:05 PM

(05-05-2017, 11:57 AM)drezdin5788 Said: Hey D down fret brah, I can handle this. I'm going to say this once, Graves you got to be the biggest piche de mare stupido puta in the world. I mean like I said, you were give a chance and you fucking blew is like a mother fucker, you wasted all of your god damn bullets in one sitting and still and what the hell happened? You got your Rosie O'Donnell ass fired. But despite my hatred for ya, to show you how nice I am if you want your job back and if it means that much to ya, just kicked my ass in a match.

Drez, I was just playing around man...

I don't actually speak !

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-05-2017, 12:25 PM

(Drezdin gives graves a raised eye brow...............

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-05-2017, 02:50 PM

mikey guess what I TRADEMARKED SUCK MY DICK.. so pay up bitch!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-05-2017, 02:51 PM

pay me bitch!

guess ill be seeing a ton of ppl in court soon eh?

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
James Raven Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-06-2017, 05:24 AM

You trademarked 'Suck My Dick'? Did you also license pro-lifers to use your face as a fill in for aborted fetus' when they advertise? Your lawyer is going to be a busy man.

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion
(w/ Aidan Collins, Roxy Nova, Mia Sanchez, Big Shank, Drew Archyle/Robert Main)

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2x Star of the Year (2009/‘10)
2x Feud of the Year (2010/‘11 w/ Big Shank)
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Lots of other random shit
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes James Raven's post:
Theo Pryce (05-06-2017)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-06-2017, 11:11 PM

i guess someone needs his face kicked in eh?

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post