Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 09:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
What's Goin' On
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

04-22-2017, 07:00 PM

This isn't a typo. I am back in the XWF for another match. Its my addiction. Sometimes, I wonder what does through my mind at times. Knowing my medical history and knowing the fact that I don't have many matches left in me. Why do I continue down this road? I must enjoy the misery you probably are thinking but that isn't the case.

I was born to entertain these fans and its a high unlike any other high you can experience in life. Growing up the way I grew up. Constantly overlooked made me hungry for success. I didn't achieve a World Title reign right away like most either. I had to put in the work and fight my way to the top. After I won the belt, The injuries had already started to take their toll on my body.

The numbness I experience in my right hand on occasion is a reminder that I am only human and the fact I am only 33 scares me. I am a good 4 years past my prime as one keyboard warrior put it and in a sense he is right. I have lived a reckless life.

Traveling down that road. Hitting that next town for the next $50 payoff just to get enough gas in the tank to make that next show. All those sleepless nights and having to be at the gym after only sleeping three or four hours to keep in shape. I gotta drive over 500 miles to make it to Warfare and I plan on doing it in one day. Its a worthy sacrifice to see my fans in New Jersey. Could I have taken a flight out? Of course. I do live in Boston but at the same time, I get to see different sights and different places on the road just by driving.

The fact I made it in this business looking the way I do and not being the most technically gifted wrestler and instead a throwback to a bygone era of pro wrestling. I'm just your average fat guy who made it at 320 pounds. Once my music hits, All the anxiety and nervousness disappears and everything clicks within me.

I have a family at home nowadays. Each day, My love to Randi gets stronger and I care deeply about her. Do I still drink? Of course but I am not out trying to get laid. I am just out to have a good time. I got a son at home I have to set a good example for and its bad enough, I have quite a few charges of Disorderly Conduct on my record.

Now is my time to show everyone what I am capable of. I am not gonna let anyone cut me down. They have tried to break me in this business yet I kept coming back and stuck it out. Cadryn Tiberious better be prepared for a fight against me. I have bled and paid the price to be here. I want you to bring the best out of me and I guarantee you will see violence reach levels that have never been seen before.

I have got a few moves in my arsenal that most people don't expect. Expect to see them be unleashed for this match. I am one of the most dangerous competitors when it comes to fighting hardcore matches. I am an innovator when it comes to creating new weapons and using them in ways you don't expect.

I may not be the same drunken brawler I was in my past. I have changed my ways a bit but I still got a bit of that left in me and Cadryn, You will experience the chaos. The blood. The pain. The suffering. The agony. I don't even know when I will be back after this match so consider fighting me an honor because I got the call from Jane asking if I was interested in doing a match and I said sure. Easy thousand bucks for fifteen minutes of work basically.

Good luck, Cadryn because you are gonna need it.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Barney Green's post:
(04-25-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-22-2017), Dolly Waters (04-25-2017), JackCain (04-22-2017), JimCaedus (04-23-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-22-2017), Theo Pryce (04-23-2017), Vincent Lane (04-22-2017)