Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 03:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Story of A Girl (s)
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-07-2017, 10:12 PM

THE STORY OF A GIRL(S)

[Image: dglerRX.jpg][Image: sp8nU55.jpg][Image: of8Mv2s.jpg]

Moriah Thomas had everything she could ever want. She came from a good family, a good background, and was always safe despite coming from one of the least safe cities in the state. Her family was close, tight nit, and religious. Hell, she remembered church before she remembered school. She was saying "please" and "thank you" before she was saying "mommy" and "daddy".

But Moriah had some demons. As she flipped her hair, walking into class and texting vigorously on her cell phone, she couldn't help but wonder who was looking at her. On the outside, her body language, says she didn't care. But she did.

You see, Moriah was a different kind of girl. She was a privledged girl, with the world in her palm. She was gifted, as she was being looked at for volleyball scholarships all over the country, and she was a good student. Not to mention good looks. But there was a demon inside Moriah, a haunting ghost.

Moriah didn't trust men. But she was at the age where she started to get feelings for them she couldn't control. It made her nervous. There was a really cute boy that sat next to her in Economics....so cute she couldn't control a tingling feeling between her legs every time he spoke, moved, shifted, hell---every time he breathed. Every time he blinked. She felt the chair go moist a few times. But she had to bite back these feelings. She had to stop---no---this wasn't right. But she couldn't stop....

Ooohhhhh...godddd.......

His hair, his smile.......

"Can I borrow a pen?" Her thoughts were broken. All she could do was stare dumbly.

"I--uh--forgot mine. We have a test today.....you know that, right?"

Her world was a kaleidoscope in that moment. His voice that she had envisioned in the bathub so many times was no pointed towards her. He was so perfect.

"YES!" She said, no control of her voice. Boy, that was stupid. She felt her cheeks go flush. "Yes...yes, sorry. Here." But that was it. He took the pen and sat down. What more did she think would come of it?

God she was so stupid!

Of course nothing would come of it. But then it hit her. There were 3 people around him. Her and two others. He could asked any of them for a pen---but he chose her. He wanted her. Of all of them---she was the one.

She felt herself warming up.

She took a pen out herself and crossed her feet under the desk. She was the one....

When the test was over, she put her books away pretty quickly. She didn't want to face him---she needed to get to a bathroom.

"Here is your pen, thanks again. You really helped me out."

Damnit.

"Oh...oh, it's no problem. You can keep me....err...it. It. Sorry. The pen." She laughed sheepishly.

She turned to go.

"Hey, before ya go---I....uh..."

She turned to face him. His eyes were deep. He was the starting quarterback on a very good team. He was going to a D1 school for football. He was damn near a male model too. Her panties had a damp spot.

"You uhh?"

"Broke up with my girl friend. It was mutual, it was mutual, but, uh, I know it is short notice, but I need a prom date."

That's it, she was going to flatline right there.

"We...uh...shouldn't we talk first?"

"The prom is Saturday"

"Yeah....I......yeah.....yeah, yeah I will!"

Truth is she was going to stay home and touch herself to him this weekend. She was going to pretend he was her prom date. She was going to pretend he was a lot of things.

She walked out into the hallway, and the ghost came back.

FLASHBACK

The lockers became blurry, and all she could see was a dark ceiling. The lights seemed to cut off all at once. All she could feel was a sweaty body on top of her. It was heavy, so heavy. She felt so full. She had felt tingling, fingernails, dampness. She didn't understand. There was a stench in the room. She had smelled it before, but didn't know what it was. It came in a bottle, and she had seen it around the house, but she had never tried it.

The stench was overwhelming. It burned her nostrils. The same kind of burn you'd get from carpet burn.

"Shhh.....shhh, it's ok."

What was okay? What exactly about what was happening was okay? What was going to happen that would be okay?

His weight shifted. Her chest felt like it would cave it. Suddenly she felt something in an area that she had felt before, but this time it seemed bigger. Her eyes went wide.

"No"

"Shhh"

"Yes?"

"Thatta girl."

"I don't know if-----huuurrgh"

Her entire body was on fire. She felt as though she was breaking from the inside out. What was this? Ow. She had never felt so full.

He was groaning, kissing her neck. He was sweating. His sweat was mixing with hers. The sheets felt almost hard under them.

Her body was moving up and inch, then down an inch, then up an inch. She could swear to got there was a feeling up near her belly button.

After a few minutes of this, she felt a weird, warm sensation inside of her. Her entire body felt weird. Her stomach felt as if she'd drank water, but she didn't. He rolled off without saying a word.

Grabbing what looked to be the source of the foul smell off the table, he walked towards the door and opened it. The light burned her eyes.
"And your not gonna tell momma what happened here, are ya?"

"No daddy" she whined.

"Good girl."

[Image: v8Skcx0.jpg]

Night after night of this occurring, sometimes twice, she began to learn. Anything she wanted, she could go to daddy. Sitting on his lap, blowing in his ear, she learned how to work the system. She hated him for what he did to her, but she knew she could work him. She knew that all men were after the same thing. Since that night---she knew she could get what she wanted---and men would do anything.

It was because of her asking her daddy, rubbing his special area and asking, that he went out to the store to get her candy. He ended up in jail that day.

She had only seen her "father" since....only sporadically...and her mother remarried a rich guy with a boat.

One night she was sleeping in her room and he opened the door.

[Image: 9fB7Fl1.jpg]

"I'm your daddy now."

PRESENT DAY

The lockers cam back into view, she felt as if she fainted. Was she making a mistake trusting this boy? She swore off, she told herself she would never trust a boy again.

....But she could use him

She would never let herself be pulled in my privates again.

....But she could lure him.

She told herself that if she ever did get a boy, she would treat him well and demand he treat her well.

....He could do what she wants. She would never lover. Could never.

But he was hot.

Prom came and went. Moriah found herself sitting on his lap in the front seat of his Nissan Frontier. She felt him. She felt him like she had felt all those years ago.

"Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh" it sounded like a broken record. But she could give into this. And she could get him. She went to prom with the top football player in the state.......

This was her legacy.

But she was in her most dangerous time. She knew this, but she didn't care. She needed it. Because she needed him.

.....because

It was about 9 weeks later that the little white stick showed those two pink lines. Part of her wanted to cry, she was only 17, but part of her knew he was hers......

As the months wore on, and the pounds came on, he was doing more and more for her. Carrying her bags. Shopping for her. Buying stuff for her. But they never established that they were "together".

They were "partners", but not relationship partners. She was using him to get all of her chores, her errands done. She was using him because as long as she had his baby, he could never leave her.

The hottest guy in school.

The hottest guy she'd ever seen.

And a nice guy. A sucker. A typical fucking pig dog male.

He wanted to make a good impression, be a good guy. But she didn't know that he was desperate. He didn't expect her to keep the baby. He had a football scholarship riding on this. As the errands went on, he became more and more stressed and lashed out more and more. They would fight. They wouldn't talk for weeks at a time.

As she got bigger through the dog days of summer, she began to get jealous. Who was he hanging out with. She needed him with her. She needed him there whenever she needed something. God forbid another woman ever control him the way she could.

What happened when he left? What happened when he went to college? There would be plenty of other women.

No. That couldn't happen.

2 days before her due date she planted drugs on him and called the police. She called his school and said he hit her---but in reality she slammed her face against a wall several times.

But he still called her beautiful.

The evil ones always are.

[Image: v0Nk5JY.jpg]

3 days later he showed up at the hospital.....he was late. He wasn't sure if he wanted to come. She had slashed his tires, cut his breaks, made sure he couldn't leave the house. She didn't trust him. She didn't trust any men. She refused to have a male OBGYN---and refused to push until a woman got there. No other man could see her lady parts.

All for him.

Her "partner".

Her "friend."

But when does a "friend" go too far? Sometimes it isn't the friend you would think, either.

He got into the hallway. What else did he have to live for. He was a "domestic abuser" and he was going to have to go to community college for a year because of his drug charge.

He got outside L&D Room 1414

He could hear grunts and squeals coming from the room.

"Take a deep breath. Hold it! PUSH!! One.... two..... three..... four.... no, no, don't take a breath yet! Keep pushing down and out as hard as you can!... five.... six... that's a girl!... seven.... eight... nine... TEN! Good push! Now, quick, quick, another deep breath, and down and out! One.... two.... three.... "

[Image: qQ7eztf.jpg]

He took a deep breath and went into the room.

66 minutes later his "family" was born. He looked at the baby girl in this psychopaths arms. Why did he ever ask her to prom.

"What are we naming her?" He said, without much enthusiasm in his voice.

"Dolly" she said, with a smile.

"....and she's taking my last name."

[Image: BRIHGKm.jpg]

As soon as the slice of her was born, the daughter that would carry on what she always wished she could be, she turned on him.

She told him she never wanted to see him again, and he wasn't allowed to see Dolly. All he had left, gone, because a girl had deep seeded daddy issues. He had nothing left. No football, no family, no girlfriend, no job due to the felonies---all because she "hated her father".

When she called the police because he didn't return her call and told them he threatened her---all she needed was diapers and his nice guy ass was going to get them, damnit---he knew he couldn't do it anymore.

3 months later, they found Moriah in her room.

[Image: Vj46kWO.jpg]

[i][color=#DCDCDC]Forensics estimated she had been there for a few days.

But he couldn't bring himself to harm Dolly. He hired an accomplish for that.

They found Dolly soon after, in her crib.

2 lives shattered because both people trusted the wrong people. On the news that night, they were seen coming into the jail in cuffs.

They're names: Chris and Micheal.

They weren't sure who strangled Moriah until her eyes damn near popped out, or who put the pillow over Dolly's face----

but written on the mirror, in Moriah's lipstick, it said "Friendzone".

Dolly was going to be the future. Everything good about what she wasn't. The hope, the beacon. But Dolly, baby Dolly, through ignorance that she couldn't help, trusted the wrong person.

13 years later a masked man stood at the GRAVE of the murdered newborn----he had flowers......they were black.

Your clothes never wear as well the next day
And your hair never falls in quite the same way
You never seem to run out of things to say

Graves....poor, sad Graves. Are you that alone in the world where you have resorted to cleaning Dolly's room and buying her feminine products?

You don't realize that his girl has you wrapped around her finger? She has you doing whatever you want for her because she knows you are too dumb, and too pathetic, to stand up to her. You need to win this match just as much as she does to prove you can still hang with the biggest dogs in the yard. As much as Gabe is a douche, he is the top dog. I am right there with him. You need to prove that you aren't some scrub. Where is the Micheal Graves who showed up at Lethal Lottery? Where is that Graves? THAT Micheal Graves would have told Dolly to fuck herself and that he would see her in the ring. But your hormones are raging, aren't they? It is amazing what men will do for a hair flip and some eye batting. Graves you know damn well why you bought those condoms. It wasn't because you were nervous. You were, you are, hopeful.

You claim to survive, and to adapt, and to be always evolving.

BULLSHIT

You are just bad at making decisions. You are too quick to give up. When one thing fails, you give in and you change it up. You don't even give "yourself" a chance. Your Dark Warrior persona, it became a running a joke. You lost matches on purpose to bait me in? Come on, nobody buys that. You just weren't comfortable in that fabricated persona. So, then you claim demonic possession and touch yourself with deli meat then all of the sudden you are healed. You are a nice guy, a pretty boy from Pittsburgh. You are a morally correct soul, who fights for what is right and the "good cause". Well, I squashed that shit. I took you down a peg. So what did you do? You came out and you changed again. You knew you needed to be something different to compete in MY company. So now, here you are, your third persona this year and it is only April. Your hard, dark, tough and rugged. Your intense, uncaring, downright evil. But yet you still seem to care what people think about you. You still care what light you are looked at in. THAT is another reason why you couldn't buy those pads. You're conflicted. Your deep, dark, evil side wants Dolly to bleed on your morning wood--but your morally acceptable inner good guy doesn't want to be looked at as the sick freak you truly are.

Micheal, EMBRACE IT. But don't lie to us. Nobody likes a liar. You change back and forth more than a transgender fashion model, and that is why you continue to fail. That is why I have accomplished more in 8 months than you have in a decade. That is why I am being talked about as one of the best this company has ever had---and you are just Micheal Graves. That is all you will ever be. Just a run of the mill transient who couldn't decide if he liked dreadlocks or a crisp fade. You need guidance, you need leadership. You need direction. But what are you doing? You are being an errand boy for a hormonal teenager with a shopping addiction. That isn't the brand of a successful brute, it is one of a dramatic bitch.

Inside, those feelings are creeping up on you. You are developing an affinity for this girl. You are developing feelings. She makes you boyhood tingle. That is okay with me. I won't go the Gabe route and make you feel bad about wanting to put your dick in a thirteen year old.....I just want you to pick an avenue and stick with it.

You can call it ego all you want. But I know who I am. I would have walked in and picked up those pads and slammed them on the counter and asked the clerk how much I owe---all while looking them in the eye with unwavering confidence. Because I don't care what their opinion is. I don't care what they think about me. Because I am CHRIS FUCKING CHAOS. If they have a problem they can cash me ousside, how bou' dah. I don't care what anyone thinks because I know who I am, and I know what I am. I am the best to ever do this. There is a reason my only losses in this company have come on screw jobs. I am untouchable in a clean match. You know it, I know it.

And you are right. This match to me, collateral. Gabe Reno is public enemy number 1 on the Chris Chaos shit list. But, does that mean I am not still going to prove a point? There are two things I said I was going to do when I walked in these doors.....to win the Universal Title and to cause as much chaos as possible.

CHECK.

And CHECK MINUS. Sure I have done some things already. I basically fed McBride to the dogs, I put Cotton Belly through a barricade, I put Ginger on the shelf, I used spray paint like Dolly uses eye liner. But it is not enough. I was too focused on maintaining my status as champion. I got away from myself. I got away from what I do. When I told you that I was channeling that inner demon, I wasn't lying. Look at my matches before I was champion to my matches since. I was DOMINANT before. As champion, sure, you could make the argument that I was just squeaking by. Now, when I win it again, I can combine the two. So yes, I am changing. I am learning. I am adapting. I am getting back to what I do, and when I win that Universal Belt again, no matter who I take it from, I am going to be the most dominant champion this company has EVER seen.......

.......and you, you will just be Micheal Graves.

Can you live with that?

"Dolly Waters.....Dolly, Dolly, Dolly, Dolly Waters. I didn't know that the simple exchanging of pleasantries meant that much to you. I mean, with the mouth you've got on you, hell, I thought you didn't know the word pleasant. You've got the mouth of a 50 year old sailor, and you are barely a teenager. I would like to think that perhaps Muddy raised you right, but I guess I was wrong. You needed a bar of Dove in your mouth, or the birch cane across your little backside. Maybe he needed to take you to the woodshed more often. Or perhaps he did it too much, and now you are rebelling against society and figures of authority? Maybe you have Daddy Issues hidden in there somewhere. Maybe you hate men because of what he did to you.

Dolly......

Did he touch you?

It is okay, you can tell me. It is a known fact that 3 out of 4 pre-teen girls in Kentucky lose their virginity to their fathers. And if not their father then at least one family member. There are support goups out there, Dolly. You aren't alone.

But you know it is true. That is why you hate men, because of your father. Well, Dolly, look what I did to him. All of this build up about him being a "legend" and "around forever", and you were his pride and joy, following in his footsteps. Despite what he knows in his heart of hearts---that he punched a medical locker when you squeezed out of your mom's cunny and he looked down and realized you had a cunny of your own. His legacy.........two sets of lips. Not that he imagined. But he "loved you" regardless.

Then he met me. I beat him down, I took away his legacy. Then I set his ass on fire. I burned 80 percent of his body, and you could do nothing but watch on television. You know, Dolly, in your heart that it was THAT moment that you needed to join this company. Someone needed to stop me. Someone needed to take me down. Someone needed to avenge "daddy". It was from that moment that you knew it took two to tango. And I'll admit, you were bigger than me for a while. You took this place by storm. You wanted the Waters name to mean something again. I killed one legacy, and you refused to let me kill another. Hell, you were a champion, and I wasn't. You won the match that I failed to win. The world revolved around Dolly Waters. The XWF went as she went. You were living in your own little bubble, your own world, hell your own planet. Don't try to deny it.

Sure, you were on a plane bound for Warfare after our match, but you were never the same again. Let me ask you, what did you do after I beat you? What were you, WHO were you? You got in your own head after you lost to me, and you began to doubt yourself. You began to inhance your doses because you wanted, craved, longed to, desired, NEEDED to beat me. I was ascending too fast. I had taken your spotlight. What did you have to hang your hat on? My double pin against Kitt. You had convinced yourself that that had been my downfall. But then I won the Universal Title. Downplay it all you want. Say Soldier fucked up. Say I didn't win, I merely survived. It is fine. But facts were facts, I had the strap around my waist. It killed you because all that work you had put in---all the bumps, bruises, cuts and scars you had---you weren't considered for that title picture. I was. The man who was "so stupid" he allowed himself to be double pinned. I was where you wanted so badly to be. Then, I beat you, and I showed you that you really weren't what everyone had been spoonfeeding you. What Paul Heyman had been bottlefeeding you. I was the REAL DEAL. You find out that the entire world had been LYING to you about who you truly were, and what you were capable of. How does that feel? Knowing that your entire career was a farce, a fallacy? Think about it, how will Dolly Waters be remembered? As holding the Television Title and the Hart Title, the Xtreme Title.....but never quite being good enough to be in a title picture that acutally mattered to anyone. You have never, and will never, win the Universal Title. You lost your chance when Jim Caedus treated you like a daily special at Lowe's and tossed you down off that latter like a 2 by 4 that was in his way. That was your shot. Your head was barely treading above water....but now you hold on to a 24/7 belt that you can lose at any time to some schmuck in the back.....in fact, you did.

You don't want me to live and die by records, you don't want me to pay attention to some numbers attached to a name. Why not? Records matter in everything. Every sport on the planet. Football, basketball, baseball, lacrosse, soccer, tennis, boxing, MMA---wrestling. They are all you truly have to hang onto after your boots are hung up. If you never held a title worth holding--which you haven't and you won't---then what else does anyone have to remember you by? If you retired today, you only have ONE loss on your nearly flawless record---but hey, at least you lost to the best in the business. But that is what people will remember. Dolly Waters was good---she was damn good---but she just wasn't good enough to beat Chris Chaos in a one on one contest. And that, Dolly....

....THAT is FACT.

So before you get your panties in a bunch, just remember that. You can tough talk all you want with your small frame, but the fact is that you aren't what you used to be. You aren't even what you thought you were. So your hatred of your father has seeped in so deep that you have Thaddeus Duke wrapped around your finger and now you want to be "friends" with Micheal Graves. Graves is a twisted, sick, deranged fuck. Didn't your daddy warn you about guys like him? No, that's right, he was "half drunk" all the time. Your hatred of your daddy for his failure to bring you up properly has caused you to rebel and to allow guys into your life that you don't truly know, don't truly understand. You may think he is your friend but he thinks you are much, much more. You are starting to come into your body now, Dolly, and he wants this to be so much more. He is a lonely man, and you are his glimmering ray of light. Since you can't be the ray of light for this company anymore, you have decided to be his......

Dolly is just a lost little girl. A lost little girl who has trust issues. Not just trust issues where she doesn't trust men, but trust issues where she almost trusts them too much. Dolly I have bigger and better things to do than to get into a pissing match with a hormonal teenager. I just want to warn you to watch your back---you never know who is out to get you.

Wolves in sheeps clothing, and you have something he wants.

.....and it isn't what your father took.

You can come at me with the graphics shit, sure, it's annoying. But I will be the bigger man and admit that Gabe Reno was the better man that night. I should have been ready for Lane, and I wasn't. So now the belt looks like a combination of fiberglass and week old butter, but that is fine. Until I get it back, Dolly, I have a goal. I have a plan. That plan unfolds at Savage. And it involves you.

.....But I am not the wolf I mentioned. Oh no. I am above that. I am the apex predator, and I am hungry. So while you are busy friend-zoning Micheal Graves, I will be busy making moves that will shape the foundation of this company for the next year or so. This business is a whirlwind. It is fly by night. Anything can happen, and it often does. But I have plans to take this company over. To have you all eating out of the palm of my hand. It is so much more than a tag match, little one. It is so much more than who beat who and when. It is so much more than who is champion right now and who isn't. I am progressive. I am looking to the future. I am, what did Graves accuse me of, adapting. Changing. I used to think that the ONLY thing in this business was about who you are and what you hold. But I am learning, it is who you know. I am learning it is about relationships--and not the brother-sister fucking kind like they have in Kentucky. I am learning that I am Chris Chaos, and I am diverse. I can beat you however I need to. I am not one dimensional. So, Dolly, I may have a trick up my sleeve at Savage, or two, or ten. So, Dolly, say what you want, it doesn't effect me anymore. You see, your spunk, your attitude....I need it. I need that fight, that determination. Because this little plan.....you are right in the center. I can't do it without you. What am I talking about? Oh, Dolly.....what am I talking about. It all starts with you. You are the catalyst to the monster I am making. Maybe THIS can be your legacy, Dolly. Maybe THIS is what people can remember you by.....when they look back at the history of this company when the doors finally close and Barney Green's asshole closes up for good...they will say that maybe the ignorance of one young roster member started the war that ravaged the land. Maybe then will tell stories to their kids and grandkids about how one girl's ignorance and steadfast dedication to be remembered for something besides loosing from her legendary fathers loins was the one wrong move she really ever made.....

.....the story of a girl.

[Image: RnTlslG.jpg]
XWF RECORD: 26-7-2
XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION: 1x

.........Rhonda's a cunt and I am glad she's dead.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Chris Chaos's post:
(04-07-2017), Dolly Waters (04-07-2017), JimCaedus (04-07-2017), Mezian (04-07-2017), Mr Killjoy (04-07-2017), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (04-12-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-08-2017), Tommy Gunn (04-09-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Chris Chaos's post!
(05-07-2017)