Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 07:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Past Clings
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-11-2017, 05:31 AM

"Ahhhoooohhhhhhhoohhh

Progeny of Brother Duke... I had not known that the Championship of X-Treme must be defended every show. I did not know that I would have to be forced into every Warfare. Because I believe I listed myself as a part-timer, did I not?

However, what has come to pass, has, and we are now in a fight yet again, but this time. Hohhhhh, Progeny of Duke, I am not the same man as I was! I am something different than I used to be! This vessel was broken, and it was YOU that brought out the Broken Brilliance! YOU are the reason for my Broken condeetion! You are in my creation! The Electrified Hell in a CELL! Mmmyesss...

Brother Duke, it has been so long, has it not?

When you delivered that maneuver and pinned me. I was put into a coma. This vessel was lost in the darkness, and I! I shone through! However, do you know what I am?

I have become the next evolution of humanity! I am a being beyond all Space and Time! I dine with the Seven Deities, and in return for my company, they bless me with powers and abilities further than any mortal's comprehension! I am a being, thousands of years old! This vessel, the primal being, is the containment unit of the ethereal soul that is my BROKEN BRILLIANCE! I know things more than your own mind's eye can ever believe, I can do things you will never accomplish! In the end, whether I win or lose, your loss is the key to being vindicated.

Ohhh Progeny of Duke, you believe you're going to have a God as your witness, even though I have Seven as mine! I will be making sure that I stay with the Championship of X-Treme.

When it comes to being surprised or not. You should. For years I tried to attain the Championship of X-Treme. My first act in this Federation was go after Brother Evertrust, and I failed. However, it has been a month since I claimed this title from Brother Scully. My goal is to hit the eight week, and finally fulfill the desire with me. To hold a briefcase, the thing within it containing a title shot that allows me to be able attain any Championship I so desire. I do not understand how you are in a position to put my accomplishments off. I've been a triple crown champion thus far. Incorporating my vessel's achievements, I have been the Champion of all Continents, the Champion of Hart, and now, a Champion of X-Treme.

You think I'm ruining the prestige of the Championship of X-Treme? I rescued it from Scully's hands. He lost his Universal, after winning it from Brother Lane. He then gained the Championship of X-Treme, but we all saw how that turned out. It's already been a month, but I've already overcome all challengers. I won my recent tag match, with some help from Brother Shade, but mostly, it was me. I dominated them. I broke them. I am the omnipotent being from beyond space and time, and I will continue to dominate, on my way to winning the briefcase. You are an obstacle. You are persistent. You have even tried to take my belt away as I walk around the halls of the Ex-Dubbayew-Eff. Three times already. You still have yet to learned I cannot be beaten so easily.

You believe I am the same individual that you fought in your Warfare debut. I am not, I am beyond that anymore, and I am beyond comprehension by such a mortal being as yourself.

You will see, Progeny of Sebastian Duke.

You will see what power lies within my Broken Brilliance!

And it will blind you."

March 9th, 1993

Broken Oswald would stand inside his own memories, watching as the most traumatic time in his life happened before his eyes.

It seemed to be a normal day. It was his father's birthday, and today the Sephtis family were getting breakfast, and little Oswald sat next to his father, opposite his mother. Echos sounded throughout as he perused his memories, with Broken Oswald moving closer, smiling as he watched his father, sitting down upon a chair, next to his mother as his father spoke

"So, how's my son?"

Broken Oswald was about to speak, but the thirteen year old version of him answered as he mimicked the speech, silently speaking as his younger version answered his father.

"I'm doing well, dad. Happy birthday to you, though. What's the plan for today?"

His dad smirked and then chuckled while his mother spoke

"Well, your father and I were going out to see a movie, then he has to go to his company and deal with some problems that have arisen. We should be back in about ten hours. If you wish to go somewhere, just call a limo company, and tell them who you are."

His father pulled out a mix of cash, a couple of hundreds, couple fifties, couple twenty-fives, tens, fives and singles. All in all, totaling two thousand dollars, speaking as he gave the money.

"Now, I know you're a big boy. You're growing up into a man, Oswald. You should enjoy your teens, so buy whatever you wish."

His mother smiled wide, as did his father, and since their smiles were contagious, both his Broken self and his young self would smile wide with them.

His memories flashed forward, to seven hours later, his memories skipping by much like how in The Matrix had summoned the racks upon racks of guns, but instead of guns, it was several hours of playing board games and video games with his family's servants. That is when a call came and it changed little Oswald's life forever.

Several phones called throughout the house, each line ringing loudly, until the help answered. He heard a scream, followed by screeching words.

"WHAT!? MASTER JEREMIAH!? MISTRESS LAUREN!? HOW CAN THAT BE?!"

Several minutes of rushed words and soon the limo driver he had used throughout the day, ran inside the living room, and picked little Oswald up off the couch, and pulled him towards the front door with him

"What's going on?! What happened to my mother and my dad?!"

Broken Oswald floated through the memory, and saw his teen self being pushed into the limo, with the driver not speaking.

Another flash forward, but not as much, nearly thirty minutes, with little Oswald crying as he imagined the worst.

He would reach the Northwestern Memorial Hospital, and his driver as well as some of his most trusted servants getting out of their cars and leaving their vehicles to flank Oswald. Ten minutes later, Oswald is in the Trauma ICU, with the servants outside of a large room, with his parents hooked up to many machines. He walked over to his mother first, who looked bloodied, broken. She smiled at Oswald, then moved, shakily, her left hand to caress his right cheek. He moved his hand to hers, and because she could not speak, all she could mouth is "I love you." before she closed her eyes. Soon a nurse called Code Blue and a rush happened to his mother's side, as nurses and doctors began to work on reviving her. He looked at his father, tears in his eyes and he ran to his side as he saw a hand gesturing for him to come close.

His father pulled the tube out from his throat and spoke in a raspy voice

"Oswald... you are the... man of the house, now... Our help will work with you... Run my companies well, my son... Be kind to every one you meet, for in kindness... you will find the key.... to happiness..."

Little Oswald and Broken Oswald began to cry, as little him spoke

"Dad... don't leave me! Please!"

His father smiled and shook his head

"Promise me, Oswald... Promise to... promise to..."

Oswald nodded, smiling to him, unable to stop himself from smiling, because of his father's infectious grin.

"I love you, son... We... love..."

He took his last breath

"... you ..."

The nurses saw his dad begin to crash, as another Code was called as Oswald cried out

"I love you both! Please! Stay with me! Please! PLEASE! DAD! MOM! PLEASE!"

A male nurse grabbed him and pulled him as he continued to scream

"PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!"

His servants trying to console him as he sobbed hard and wailed in emotional pain of losing both his parents.

March 13th, 1993

Oswald, his servants, their family, his father's business partners and his workers. In front of them, as a priest spoke, both coffins were open. Once the reverend finished, everyone moved, one at a time, to thanks his parents and leaving with smiles on their faces, in spite of crying. He didn't understand why they would smile, until he was last up. That is when he knew why. In spite of their appearance, they were smiling as if they were still alive. As he finished thanking them, holding them one last time, he'd walk away.

He too, would have a smile on his face.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
(03-11-2017), (03-16-2017), JimCaedus (03-11-2017), The Monster of Htaed (03-12-2017), Vincent Lane (03-15-2017)