Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 11:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Living in the Twilight
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-02-2017, 04:16 PM

We see young Dolly Waters looking malnourished and deranged as she lays on the floor of her mangy prison cell stammering out the twists of some discombobulated and unintelligible verbiage.

Her eye sockets are a very less than fetching shade of dark pink and are sunken back into her skull just a fraction deeper than the thining skin on her high cheek bones.

The door to her cell opens abruptly and a large man walks in and tosses a large envelope onto her chest.

"Waters. Mail."

The man exits just as quickly as he arrived.

Dolly's frail looking hands shake uncontrollably as she struggles to rip away at the top of her package. Her eyes look loosely fixated on what she's seeing at first, its very likely that Dolly just wants to die. But as she opens the package and begins study the paper inside her eyes begin to lighten with fascination.

Dolly manages to lean up a bit on one elbow, still shaking from her lack of nourishment as she reads the paper with great intent. Her face begins to aggressively twist with utter disdain and contempt. Her teeth grit with an ugly sounding crackle. The thin skin on her nose tightens as her nostrils flare.

Just as she finishes reading the paper she wads it up and pulls it into her chest as she falls back onto the dirty floor on the cell. She lays there, motionless for a moment just before an almost menacing smile edges onto the corners of her lips.

The smile is followed by a wild, almost inhuman laughter. She flings her arm onto the wall, digging into the moist, filth caked surface, grabbing a hand full of an unidentifiable crud. Dolly begins smearing the filth all over her face and lips as if it were makeup as she continues to laugh in an almost possessed manner.

As the scene fades out we wonder just what it was that Dolly has read.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Dolly Waters's post:
Jane Carver (03-02-2017), JimCaedus (03-02-2017), Oliver Last (03-02-2017), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (03-02-2017), The Monster of Htaed (03-02-2017)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-02-2017, 04:50 PM

We see Robbie Bourbon, seated at his desk, watching these proceedings while munching what appears to be an official Chicago style dog. Entirely by the book; poppy seed bun, all beef frank, then the mustard, then the far too green relish, then the onions, then the tomato on the top of the bun, a pickle spear on the bottom, two sport peppers, and finished with celery salt. Official and by the book just in case any hot dog authority happens by.

His brow furrows as he sees the conditions the last Hart Champion is forced to live in.

Geez.

As he speaks, bits of hot dog, relish, and all the rest of the fixings kind of fly out and everywhere, though really landing nowhere, instead finding its way out of existence like a deceased bad guy from an N64 game, or just the floor and out of sight of the camera.

Y'know, when I was in prison I didn't have it so rough. It's really how you make it. Shit, it's really sad now that I think about it. Who knew juvie was so awful?

Robbie puts his hot dog back on a plate as a slice of tomato slides off. He picks at it and puts it back into the bun of his dog while sliding out his phone. He dials someone and puts the phone to his head.

Yo, it's Bourbon. What's the name of the facility Waters is holed up in? What? I could have sworn she was kept in some horrible 3rd world country!

Robbie hangs up, finishes his hot dog, and walks out of his office. The camera paces behind him, watching his every step as he makes his way out the door of the Bourbon dojo and into the Donkey Kong rape van.

Some time later...

We see Robbie approach the youth rehabilitation center Dolly Waters is kept in. It's almost as nice as the white collar prison he spent some time in last year. He walks in through the front door and up to the desk.

Hi, I have a package for Dolly Waters.

The receptionist raises an eyebrow.

"Aren't you that Bourbon guy from the TV who gets into fights?"

Yep.

"Okay. Not a lot of mail comes for Waters, wasn't she your partner or something?"

Not, no. No she wasn't. We were in the same organization.

"Uh huh. You're not going to beat her up, are you?"

Nope. That's kind of messed up, even for me, to go to a juvenile detention center and beat up an incarcerated teen girl.

"Oh, okay. Yeah, she doesn't take care of herself, she constantly takes her corn bread and pats the walls with it, then scrapes it off and smears it on herself later."

Yeah, yeah, she was in the XWF alright. Heh, at least she's not pregnant.

"Huh. Well, sign here, and I'll get the package to her."

Robbie signs a sheet on the receptionist's desk, then pulls out an 8 by 10 photo of himself holding the Hart Championship and signs it as well.

That's for her.

"Okay, sweetie, I'll make sure she gets it."

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-02-2017, 05:08 PM

Message from the narrator:

Though we've not specifically detailed in this sad little snippet of our formerly beloved warrioress where exactly she's located; in an open letter from Ms. Waters to the XWF Universe some weeks ago, Dolly confirmed she was still being detained without due process in Indonesia. The postage marks confirm this as well.

While I'm sure Dolly does indeed appreciate Mr. Bourbon's concern, we are going to have to sadly flag his video segment as fake news along with CNN, NPR, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, The Post and The Times.

It would be noted though that while Dolly has no knowledge of who the current XWF Hart Champion is, she would likely be very upset to learn that it is anyone but herself.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-02-2017, 05:14 PM

We see Robbie again at his desk. This time eating a chili dog. No rules, just right. His phone starts to ring. He places his dog back on a plate, pulls his phone out of his pocket while making a jostled, 'why am I being disturbed while eating, and for that matter why am I answering' face. He slides his thumb across the phone and answers.

Hello. What? You mean I visited the wrong Dolly Waters? Well, that was your intel I was following. Indonesia? Nah, fuck that. She's safer there than facing me for the Hart Championship.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Dolly Waters (03-02-2017)
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-02-2017, 05:43 PM

My how things have been stirred.

[Image: tumblr_ns6hvqlyM11s6jmjro1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m7vr7yeOvT1rpjb1po1_500.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes St. Diabolicus's post:
Dolly Waters (03-02-2017)
Oliver Last Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-02-2017, 10:30 PM

I walk in eating a hot dog - hot dog. That's a hot dog sliced open and filled with smaller hot dogs.

"How was there video footage of Dolly in an Indonesia prison, if Dolly can't be reached for a response?"

"Why does her... narrator? Weird. Anyway, why does her narrator have to assume things?"

"The XWF camera guy was literally, right there in her cell, filming."

"He shot a close up of her smearing shit on her face."

"Just have him ask her some stuff the next time he crawls into her cell."

"And why is she getting mail? Especially, mail that hasn't been already opened and searched through? She's being mistreated and neglected but for some reason the guards are respectful of her privacy when it comes to the postal service?"

"Something doesn't add up here."

[Image: eoKvlwL.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post