Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
FEARLESS
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-28-2017, 11:20 PM

[Image: XyTjvsM.png]

[Image: Kd641BT.png]

FEAR L E S S
Say 'Hi' to Death For Me

continued from SHAMELESS: Do As I Say, Not As I Do

"Hello, my friends!"

Doc smiles as he approaches Judge sitting at the bar and Tammy behind it. She stands and looks like a deer in headlights at the frail old man walking towards them. If he's here, what happened with Ethan, she thought.

"I think we should have a talk."

Judge takes a long puff from his cigar and puffs the smoke in the air. Doc drools over the smell as he eyeballs the stogy in the man's finger tips. He stares at Doc for a moment then smiles.

"Well, have a seat stranger. Let's talk."

He kicks a stool out from under the bar and motions for Doc to take a seat.

"Before, could I trouble you for one of those delicious smelling cigars?"

Judge shrugs, pulls one from inside his shirt pocket, and hands it to Doc.

"Get the man a drink too, Tammy. He looks like he could use one."

She doesn't take her eyes from the doctor as she only assumes he's up to no good. She prepares the same drink that Doc requested earlier in the night, a double bourbon on the rocks.

Doc puffs away on the cigar like it was the first one he's smoked in years. He looks over to Judge and Tammy who continue to stare back at him. Judge finally breaks the brief silence by slapping his hand down on the bar.

"So what brings you to our humble little town in the mountains, stranger?"

Doc smiles.

"Just a weary old traveler looking for a place to rest his head."

He says while looking at the young barmaid. She hears the same words told to her before. She breaks eye contact with the doc and uncomfortably looks away.

"Hmm. For a weary old traveler, you've certainly caused us some grief tonight, you know...."

"Yes! It appears that a couple of gentlemen were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. It's unfortunate."

Judge squeezes his fist, but remains composed. Who IS this mother fucker was blasting through the silent voice inside his head.

"Unfortunate, is right.."

He sniffs out the cigar in an ashtray and adjusts the holster holding his Desert Eagle, making it even more obvious to the doc that he's packing. Tammy already checked under the bar for the old .38 she kept there, and it was still where she left it. A sigh of relief left her body, but she still felt extremely uncomfortable in the situation.

"Tell me, stranger, why did you destroy our shipment just outside of town. I can only assume that was you."

Doc chuckles a bit and let's his eyes roll back.

"Well, I had full intentions to steal the truck."

Judge nearly falls out of his seat. He's a bit shocked at this stranger's honesty.

"Is that right?"

"Mmhm."

Doc smiles.

"Right, I got rid of the truck driver along the road. The dumb shit that he was left the truck in neutral and before I made it back it coasted down off the bank."

Tammy looks back and forth with just her eyes between Judge and Doc, just waiting for something to go down.

"You're not showing much fear in this situation, stranger.... You've done us some serious wrong here, and there aren't too many things around here that don't receive the necessary justifications..."

Doc laughs again. He's really enjoying the cigar.

"This is delicious! Where did you get them? Damn, who knew in some place in BFE would provide me with one of the greatest smokes I've ever had..."

Judge sighs and chuckles himself a bit at Doc's ignorance.

"There were probably some on that truck you left wrecked out there..."

Doc stares at Judge with a 'my bad' look on his face.

"You don't seem very sincere about this whole mess...."

"Well, I've already seen how you folks handle things up here..."

Doc slowly turns his head, who would've looked like an owl if it would have went all the way around, and stares at Tammy with wide eyes.

"You have to understand that we have certain operations to uphold here."

Doc laughs out loud now, interrupting Judge and leaving him even more disgruntled.

"Operations? Sending some clown to hide alone in the dark with a baseball bat? I felt a little at a loss, to be honest. Surely that's not the best that you have."

Judge cringes hearing about their stupid horror hotel games and pulls the Desert Eagle from his holster and points it at Doc.

"Hardly."

Just then, the door in the back kicks open and the two men that left earlier, Dale and Erik, help the big brute, Ethan, that got taken out back Doc into the bar. They stop on their tracks and Dale let's go of Ethan who then falls to the floor and scream out in agony over his punctured leg. Dale pulls his own pistol out from his belt and points it at Doc, as well.

"What the fuck?! What the fuck, Judge?! That's him!"

"I can handle it, Dale. Stand down please."

Judge remains calm and keeps his sights on Doc.

"Bullshit! He has to pay, I don't give a ffff---"

As he approaches Doc with his pistol drawn, Judge turns to him and fires a shot directly into Dale's gut. The man flies back against a table and slouches to the ground with a softball sized hole in the middle of his back. Tammy falls to the ground as if SHE was shot and cries in her own agony on the floor behind the bar. Doc peaks up over to check on her and puffs his bottom lip out and looks at Judge. Judge doesn't blink and throws the powerful weapon back into it's holster. Ethan quit his bellyaching on the floor after what he seen transpired and Erik just stepped back and pretended to be invisible.

"You seem like a very interesting fellow, stranger."

"I've been told."

Judge ponders for a moment to himself.

"I think someone like you could be a real asset to what we have going on here, and if it isn't obvious.... We could use a new sheriff."

Judge motions over to the already dead Dale lying on the floor in a puddle of blood. Judge extends his hand awaiting the doctor's acceptance.

"What's in it for me?"

Judge smirks and motions down to the former sheriff.

"I can tell you what's in it if you don't."

Doc looks over to dead Dale, then smiles and shrugs before extending his hand to meet Judge's.

"I guess we have a deal then, hm?"

Doc laughs and shakes the man's hand vigorously as the three others look on in horror. What the fuck just happened?!

"What do we call you, stranger? I'm Judge, if you can't tell, I'm in charge around here."

Not for long Doc thinks to himself with a smile as he still shakes Judge's hand.

"Call me Doc."

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........."

"Well, this is IT isn't it? The final sha-bang! The grand finale! What do you boys think? Think you have a chance? Hmm?"

"Two weeks ago, the second round drawings took place and the brackets were rearranged and set for the next round. With new teams reassigned and a breath of fresh air from the nonsense in the first round, a new one began."

"I'm sure I can pinpoint the exact feeling the two of you had seeing what was lined up for you. Butterflies? Excitement?? Goosebumps, maybe? On paper it would have appeared that I was at a CLEAR disadvantage. Now, it seems that this talk of mine has made it apparently that I just don't trust my partner to pull his weight in this round. Does that surprise you?? I said the same damn things about Michael Graves in the previous round and all I can think is it motivated the boy to outdo me. It worked right? Jeepers. It's pretty much all I've been hearing all week from Trax. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Graves.... Graves CARRIED me.... Right. All of that hard work he put in to beating Nate Higgers two on one will be wasted if the fellow is unfortunate enough to be on the opposite side of the blade he was with me. He knows that, too. I'm sure he felt blessed having myself in his corner in the first round. Too bad we ended up cherry pickin'...."

"So how is it going to be when the opposite happens to you boys? Like I said, I truthfully hold no true dishonor to my partner, but let's face facts here.... The guy is in no shape to be competing with.... Moi. I mean, I doubt he could take a TRAP SILENCER to the jaw like some... So there's that... But while you boys were drooling over what appeared on paper as a two on one, I was rubbing my hands together looking at it the same way. How WILL you feel when the outcome of this match leaves me in the center of the ring, heading to round 3? Talk about a TRAP SILENCER! If this doesn't shut you up, Trax, nothing will."

"Go ahead and laugh at what you see as the impossible. Turn your head and ignore what you believe as absurd. One thing that I've made clear in my years here... Concerning ANY situation I've been in.... There IS NO IMPOSSIBLE. I am capable of ANYthing, including beating one underrated and one extremely overrated superstar."

"You can tell us all day and all night long that you two are on the same page. For a day or for a week, what ever it may be, I don't believe you. Especially YOU, Trax. Mister Bourbon is a people person 100%, I can see HIM placing his differences with you up on the shelf for a bit, bit can I see Mister FN Dominance doing it?? Nah. Trax is here for Trax and after the history that you two have had....? After hearing countless times, over and over and over again about his leap of faith from the top of the chamber that cost you the UNIVERSAL Title..... There's no WAY that you two are 'cool'. You're OBVIOUSLY a damn shitty politician, so your lying skills are a bit subpar. I've seen the way you two act around each other. The way you speak. There's tension there that could snap at any moment. The prize in the end could be the UNIVERSAL Title, itself, and your own pride would blind the way somehow."

"That's the thing about the LOTTO. Sometimes, good draws appear to be bad... While others appear to be good. The blurry union of Trax and Robbie Bourbon is hardly something that concerned me. I think Mister Bourbon could have perhaps already seen all of this. All that I know, Trax, is that this is going to be one hell of a treat. You think if you manage to get past me that it's going to change anything for us in the future? You think I'll start slinging a thousand excuses as to WHY, WHY, WHY?! I've never made an excuse when I came up short the whole SEVEN times that I have. What excuse are YOU going to have when I carry Donald J. Trump, my apparent new 'other-half', out of the arena and into round 3? What could you possibly say afterwards to justify failing once again? I doubt it's going to strengthen whatever bond you to have made these last couple of days. Regardless the two of you would have went back to hating on each other anyway. But to be the spoiler in all of this? Awe yeah. Get ready, the end for you boys is dangerously close and I can't wait."

[Image: 9fnXTnV.gif?2]

[Image: 8Ltvfdk.jpg?1]

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Prof. Bobby Bourbon (03-01-2017), The Monster of Htaed (02-28-2017)