Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
First Impressions - When Doc Met Soldier part deux
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-31-2017, 11:52 PM

[Image: XyTjvsM.png]

[Image: Kd641BT.png]

FIRST IMPRESSIONS
WHEN DOC MET SOLDIER
part deux

Even though the doctor had already convinced himself that this was a very good idea, he was still very hesitant to fully trust his new patient. Doc has met the Xtreme Title defending, briefcase wielding type before... and it was second nature for the doc to keep a pair of eyes on the back of his head, even if Doc wasn't carrying anything worth taking at the time.

It became clear almost right away though, that the doctor and his new patient would basically be unrivaled should they join forces. With the Tag Team Title tournament around the corner, too, he couldn't resist but make this happen.

THEN . . .

"What do you mean you're not that kind of doctor?! What kind of fucking doctor are you then?!"

Doc has a gritty smile and a cigar pinched between his teeth.

"Why don't you have a seat?"

Soldier flips off Doc and steps forward only to get a huge chair shoved into his ass. Soldier slides forward on the chair and stops just a few feet away from where the doc is standing. Soldier struggles to rise up but is somehow bound to the chair. He tries a bit long and finally sits back with a frustrated, disgusted look.

"Now, in case you're wondering, my name is Doctor Louis D'Ville. I am a former UNIVERSAL Champion, I am well placed on the XWF Top 50, and I am the beloved KING of this FINE federation. One thing I fail to claim, however, is a Tag Team Title."

Soldier vomits up some blood and spits it at the good doctor. Doc, with his lightening quick reflexes, dodges the blast and saves his pitch white suit.

"Very nice. Are you evening paying attention?"

Doc stares down at his patient for a moment. Soldier just stares back with 'lovey-eyes'.

"Let's start over, hm?"

Soldier regurgitates a little bit again as Doc turns around to make himself a drink. Doc spins around and gives his patient a glare, pouring the drink blindly.

"What brings you here, my friend?"

Doc sits down on his desk and faces Soldier who still sits bound to the chair. He begins to struggle back and forth again, still barely able to move.

"I want that DIFF, Doc. If you can't give it to me, then there has to be some kind of conspiracy going on with it. Hil' has been kicking some ideas around at home and I've definitely grown suspicious."

The doctor would never laugh at a patient, that would be completely unprofessional. So he held his breath and kept his composure behind home base.

"What makes you think there's a conspiracy against you?"

"Well, there's no other explanation, Doc."

"Surely there is."

"There isn't."

Doc and Soldier have a staredown for a few seconds.

"Let me ask you this...."

The doctor stands up from the desk and begins circling the sitting Soldier.

"There's a tag team tournament coming up."

Doc stops and looks down at his patient.

"Winners get the titles."

He continues his circle around Soldier.

"I'll help you figure out your situation with your conspiracies and discrepencies, if, of course, you joined me and won the Tag Team Championship."

Soldier sits in the chair and stares and Doc. Of course, Doc stares back and eventually holds his arms up as if waiting for an answer.

"What do you think, my friend?"

Soldier struggles a moment longer and is still unable to get up out of the chair. He motions down to his pocket in the front of his pants.

"My answers in my pocket. Get it."

Doc looks down and looks back up, locking eyes with Unknown Soldier.

"I'd rather not."

Doc nods at his patient and Soldier tips back in the chair and falls out of it.

"For your information it was my dick. It's hard as fuck right now. I'm in."

NOW . . .

"So what did you think when you first walked into this FINE federation?"

Soldier and Doc are seen running next to each other down a beach. The scene is in slow motion as the two run in the normal street attire. Doc in his derby hat and perfect white suit. Soldier in his meth addict shit torn outfit. Doc's voice over gives sends chills up your spine as the two run towards us and the scene switches to black and white.

"Did you think you would take the world by storm?"

The two stop running in front of the camera, Soldier jumps up in the air as if celebrating something while Doc reaches for a cigar in his pocket. Soldier carries on a bit more and grabs a hold of Doc. He shoves him around and tries to throw him in the water, with the slow motion it's easy to read Doc's lips telling him to 'get-something' with a stern look.

"Did you think that no one would be standing in your way?"

The scene fades to a birthday party where Soldier and Doc, dressed in full party hats, are sitting around a table with a bunch of little kids. Soldier is blowing on the candles, which are not going out, and all of the kids around the table look scared to death. All but one. The one sitting beside Soldier at the head of the table crying his eyes out as the crazy-assed meth addict blows blood and spit all over his birthday cake.

"Were you surprised when you realized there was?"

Soldier eventually grows tired of the bullshit candles and pulls a large metal hammer out of his butthole and smashed the cake and table to pieces.

"If there was nothing? You were at the very least warned what you were getting yourselves into. Then you had to go further."

The scene fades again and Doc and Soldier are in a row boat in the middle of a pond fishing. Doc is having a cheery-old time sipping from a bottle of whiskey and burning a cigar. The voiceover continues.

"It didn't take the doctor, alone, beating you to pulp. Ripping you to pieces. Shredding you to nothing but threads. Oh no. It didn't take that."

Doctor gets a tug on his line and the excitement on his face is priceless! He grabs the fishing pole and turns around to Soldier when his expression changes and the cigar falls out of his mouth.

"It didn't take another one stepping forward and getting his head smacked of the cement, neither."

Soldier is lying back in the boat with his eyes rolled into the back of his head and purple lips.

"So what IS it going to take, my friends? Is it really going to take more than what I've already provided you? Is it really going to come to this?!"

Doc stares at the overdosed Soldier as he drops his fishing pole into the water. He grabs both sides of the boat and flips it upside down. The screen flashes to static then to black. The voiceover, however, continues.

"Hardly. You already know what the deal is, don't you? You already know there's nothing here for you. My partner and I became a tag team and formed Doctor SATAN! because we KNEW we would be unopposed and we KNEW we would win the Tag Team Championship."

"Today, we know we're still the unrivaled Tag Team Champions of this FINE federation. You know, Lethal Lottery is RIGHT around the corner here. Soldier and I have entered ourselves, the teams are ALREADY chosen... I'm curious to see if any special relationships blossom just from one week after a few of you FINE folks work together. You understand that my doors are always open and I assure you that Soldier is waiting inside for you just like I will be."

"It does not matter who you are. it doesn't matter who you're with. It matters not. Soldier and I are here to stay no matter what you've seen. Or what you haven't. The XWF is overflowing with new juice these days and it's absolutely FUCKING delightful. It's exciting for someone who has seen one era begin, it end, and another one start. All of your faces. All of your beautiful, wonderful new faces. An entire new roster of patients for the good doctor to invite for a session. If you're anything like Havoc, you'll get the full treatment, my friends. If you're smart, you'll keep fighting for something that's within reach."

The blank screen remains blank and goes to blank.

[Image: 9fnXTnV.gif?2]

[Image: 8Ltvfdk.jpg?1]

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(02-01-2017), Ally Worsted (02-01-2017), Unknown Soldier (02-01-2017), Vincent Lane (02-01-2017)