Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
What else can go wrong?
Talia Areano Offline
Once broken, now reborn!

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

01-20-2017, 12:26 PM

Fade in to Talia - who is seen getting on a plane from St. Louis to Dallas, Texas. If you wasn't aware Talia formerly known as Ursula Areano had received word about her return to X-treme Wrestling Federation, better known as XWF. Talia sitting in her seat feeling a huge amount of nervousness flowing through her body. It has been some time since she has been back in XWF, but unlike the other times. Talia wanted to make this one count the most.

After getting slightly comfortable in her seat, she notices a largely heavy woman getting on the plane. But, she didn't really pay her any mind. She was more focused on her match, that was until the woman made it right in front of her seat. Which was so happened to be beside Talia herself. A unsure look begins to form on Talia's face wondering how this large woman was going to squeeze into her seat.

Seconds later the woman puts her bag in the over-head storage and begins to squeeze herself into the seat. Talia didn't have any ill-will with the woman, but you could feel the concern form on her face. She was sitting in the window seat and this large woman could end up suffocating her before she even have the chance to have her match.

As the woman begins to lower herself on the seat. Talia can feeling that this flight will be a long one. She watches as the woman folds extend past her seat, invading into hers.

"What the fuck!" Taila thought to her self, she could have said it out loud. But Talia wasn't savage like like that. When it came to opponents she had to be, but this in this case she wanted to be respect.

When the plane took off moments later, she didn't know how much more she could take. As soon as she landed she would have like a a couple of hours to rest, then make her way to the booth were her return match would take place.

Sure she might have a couple of hours to wrestle, but Talia was still nervous as could be, she knew she wouldn't be able to get any sleep. But something she was not nervous of was her person she was facing Drezdin. Talia was confident enough that she was going to win this match. It was the fact of preforming in front of the XWF crowd again. The same fan base that acquired in America, which she let don't more times. Then the long over-do arrival of the re-branding of Emma in the WWE. But I digress.

Finally after some time passed, the large woman went to sleep. Talia felt it was the moment to escape from this situation. Taila begins to climb the mountain of rolls to sweet freedom.

After some minutes, which felt like weeks later. Talia was able the climb over the mountain of flesh to the aisle, her hair looking a totally mess and gasping for air. Talia goes to the restroom as that is the mostly logical place to have a piece of mind, while on this flight that is.

While Talia sits on the toilet, she figured this might be a good time than any to address her return match. Talia pulls her IPhone from her jeans and pulls the the XWF website, she sets up the video and places it on the sink.

"Graces fellow XWF fans all over the global. At this moment all of you are wondering why am I cutting a promo in the restroom? Due to a turn of events, this was the only way for me to get this promo out of the way."

Talia begins to cough, trying to set the tone for her promo.

"As you all are aware, at this upcoming Savage Saturday Night I will be making my return match. I am positive a lot of individuals had some thoughts on my return, one being am I really going to show up for this match. If you are watching this promo, that will surly answer your question."

Talia grins, feeling the nervousness disappear.

"I plan on showing up for my match and I winning as well. The second question I am guessing would be, "do I expect a name change would help me succeed in XWF?"

Talia pauses for a moment collecting her thoughts.

"Of course not! I knew that coming back. I just figured it would be a good chance to start off fresh, a clean slate. If that is not a good enough answer for you. My actions in the ring will prove my passion to be one of the most promising people to be in this company."

"This brings me to the person I would be facing...Drezdin. Let's be real here Drezdin you have been getting you ass beat backwards for the last time now. In fact didn't you tap out to Billy Gore on the last edition of Savage? Now you will be losing to me this week. Things are not looking good for you at all Drezdin. You must loving losing money, because when our match is over I will happily accept the 15 thousand with opens arms."

Talia rubs her fingers, showing how she is ready to get broke off a serious amount of money.

"Look here Drezdin, if you think your strength is going to be the reason you leave with a victory. You must be out of you mind, my speed and passion to win are much greater than anything you can bring to the table. While you try to had to get a hold of me, I will simply evade any attempt. When you feel in the pit of you stomach anything you do will fail hopelessly, your get desperate. That split second you lose confidence it would lead to my victory."

"It is clear to see that you enjoy being a joke in this company. Because I am not! I want to be considered one of the best. Sure that is everyone's goal. But at least they have passion unlike you that just enjoy's being at the bottom of this companies rankings. I have been training almost everyday, watching XWF on my DVR to up-to-date on the latest news of this company. Okay! Maybe I fit some Netflixs in there somewhere, but that's not the point I am getting at. My point is my training will express my passion that I want to be a threat here.That I am here to stay and come hell or high water. I will be a pillar in this company's future. No matter what anyone thinks of me."

"I will make it clear for you.....Drezdin. I will not doubt your power in our match, this is not the first time I faced someone that has the power advantage and I know it won't be the last, I'm sure of that. I will step up to you, get in your face, feel your hot breath smack me in the face and tell you...I'm going leave you laying on your ass!"

Talia switches off her IPhone, feeling quite confident about her promo. As she slides the phone back in her pocket, wash her hands. Talia opens the door and realizes the heavy set woman standing in the door wall. She slides past her and seconds later getting back to her seat. We get a outside look of the plane. Seconds later a fart is heard coming from the bathroom. But not just any fart a huge fart, which also shakes the plane.

"Man I really hate planes!!!!" Talia yells at the top of her lungs.

Fades to black.

[Image: fdfUSnQ.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Talia Areano's post:
Dolly Waters (01-20-2017), Vincent Lane (01-20-2017)