Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Adventure Time
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-17-2016, 11:46 PM

[Image: XyTjvsM.png]

[Image: Kd641BT.png]

ADVENTURE TIME

"Star light, star bright..."

"First star I see tonight."

"I wish I may, I wish I might."

"Have this wish I wish tonight...."

Former President and former soon-to-be First Gentleman of the United States, Bill Clinton, sits on a balcony with a cigar in one hand and a couple of splashes of whiskey in a glass in the other. His eyes are closed as he softly recites the century old poem to the ancient old belief of wishing upon a star.

"Please, bring that demonic freak back between my wife's thighs..."

Bill takes a big hit from the cigar and sighs for a moment. He pulls a skinny, 2-foot bong out from beside him and takes a nice, long toke from it as well and blows the smoke into the air.

It hasn't been a week since the election. It hasn't been a week since Bill Clinton's estranged wife, Hilary Clinton, failed to become the 45th and first woman President of the United States. He is distraught. Lost. Alone. He sets the bong back down beside him and reaches to a small table and grabs the Holy Bible.

"Lord, who art in Heaven. Slick Willy be my name..."

He prays and speaks as if he was doing so directly to the Holy Bible, itself!

"Please, Lord, Baby Jesus, please. Return my wife back into the arms of that wayward meth addict..."

He bites down on the cigar and holds it in his mouth as he tosses the bible back on the table. Billy then reaches inside his very expensive, very nice suit jacket and pulls out the Satanic bible. He flips through a couple of pages then closes his eyes.

"Hi, Satan..."

He pauses.

"It's Bill, again."

He holds the bible in his hands, almost nervously, as he speaks.

"I know I ask a lot, but this could be the most serious situation the Clinton Empire has ever faced... While Hil' and Unknown Soldier were a thing... It was NO thing for Big Willy to score big. All the time, man.... Now? It just ain't happenin! Don't ask me why, but I couldn't get laid if I had a thousand dollars in my zipper. It's been a shitty week, your majesty, and everything's gone to shit and ya need to help meh...."

Bill places the unholy book back into his jacket pocket near his heart and rises up out of the cozy lawn chair. Bill walks towards the edge of the balcony and spreads a small rug on to the floor, drops to his knees, and reaches to the sky with his drink still in hand and cigar locked in his mouth.

"Allah! Allah! Ra-Di-ya-ya-ah-lah-yaaaa! AllaaAAeeeaahhh! Sal-lu-la-ha-la-lal! A-layhe-layheee-layheee-aaaaaaahhh...."

Bill rises up and down bowing to the sky and to the prophet.

"What is it you're doing there?"

A dark silhouette emerges from the shadows in the corner of the balcony. Bill, startled, stops his prayer and peers behind him. The darkness spoke and with a short chuckle to follow.

"Whut? Who's there?"

A bright red cherry from the tip of a cigar burns brightly as it slowly approaches Billy. The figure takes a couple of steps out from the shadows and reveals himself.

"Hello, my friend!"

Bill's face lights up with excitement and quickly crawls on his knees over to him. He reaches out with puckered lips as Doc reaches out with one hand. Bill leans over to kiss the doctor's knuckles, but is taken by surprise when the doctor grabs the small glass of whiskey from his hand.

"May I?"

Doc smiles as he holds up the glass.

"Of course! Please, please! Help yourself! I'm glad your here, I--"

Doc raises his hand gesturing Bill to stop talking. He does so as Doc finishes the whiskey and produces an empty glass.

"Let's talk about this inside, shall we?"

Doc motions to the double doors as a gust of wind blasts the side of the building and they swing open. Bill looks up to the doctor and gains his height back and makes for the door with the empty glass.

"Sure thing!"

Bill freezes as he steps inside his hotel room, only, it's not his hotel room. On the far side of the room a fire blazes and tickles the floor beside it. Shelves upon shelves of books line the office while a single desk and couch sit in the middle. The room seems a miles long, but so tight all at once as Bill makes his way across to the couch. He makes himself cozy and looks up and the doc is already sitting behind his desk with a fresh glass.

"So what brings you here, Mister President?"

Bill crosses his legs and wiggles his head.

"Well, here's the thing---"

"And just what the fuck is goin' on in here?!"

Bill Cosby hobbles into the room and stares going back and forth from Bill Clinton to Doc.

"I go and take a piss and you already got someone else in here?! What the hell am I payin'---"

Doc snaps his fingers and Bill Cosby's voice goes mute.

"You were in there for twenty-nine minutes. Sit the fuck down and shut up."

Bill Cosby stops trying to speak and sits down next to Bill Clinton on the couch.

"Now, gentlemen, it seems to me that you two have... Similar interests."

Bill Clinton and Bill Cosby look at each other with surprised, yet, disgusting looks on their faces.

"This nigga's in on MY time here. I demand my freedom!"

Bill Cosby shouts at Doc leaning out on the couch and slams his index finger with nearly every syllable into the desk.

"And you'll have it, my friend! You see, ALL of our problems can be solved together."

"But I've raped A LOT of women..."

Bill Cosby seems discouraged and stares into space. Bill Clinton reaches over and pats him on the back.

"It's O-KAY, man. Like he said-- Wait, you know Unknown Soldier too?"

"Of course, Mister President, and he's out of my radar, as well."

"Well, sum bitch, let's find us a meth head-uh!"

Clinton stands up and rallies for a moment. Cosby and Doc take no part of it before Clinton sits back down, but Doc does giggle at his enthusiasm.

"It is a fact that I have not seen my tag team partner since I battled Chris Chaos in Norway on Wednesday Warfare. Now, we share the battlefield once again as we defend our XWF Tag Team Titles against a most peculiar team, indeed. So, these two gentlemen and I DO share an agenda. We must find Unknown Soldier."

Doc rises from his chair and the flames from the fireplace stretch across the room even further in a burst. Bill and Bill watch the Doc walk around his desk and into the open office. The flames behind him appear to tower over him like a wall.

"Dude.."

Clinton chuckles over to Cosby who wrestles him off of him and shoves his ass back in the corner of the couch.

"This weed is AMAZING!"

Doc paces in a small circle with his hands together around his back.

"We must find my tag team partner, gentlemen. This Wednesday, we're hosting a session that will mean quite a lot when it's all said and done. In fact, there's quite a few things lined up that evening that will determine a lot for the tag team division in this FINE federation. Out of the five booked matches, three of them involve tag teams."

"This is an exciting time. I've never seen such a rise in people joining hands together to capture this gold. Even without a title defense under our belts, my friends, Soldier and I are the best Tag Team Champions that you've had in a long, long time. I mean, look at us. We won the titles over a month ago.... And we're STILL a tag team. Not a single one of the teams that sweat and bled to fail in that tournament still exist. Not a single one of the participants are even back in the hunt. Except Robbie Bourbon, he was the 'champ' at the time though, so to speak. I'm glad you've found a new pal come chase the gold with. I understand, maybe try something new. I get it, for sure. But, surely, enough of you know by now. When you're dealing with Soldier or myself, not much changes with the end result, and we don't lose often. Because you have to know what's going to come if you manage to beat Radical Reno and Chris Chaos, right? Mister Lane will probably place you right on our lap to swat away just like we're going to do Dolly and Luca."

Bill and Bill made it over to Doc's drink stand and helped themselves. Clinton proceeded to sprinkle a little bit of white powder from a cellophane out of his inside pocket.

"I don't want you two to take offense or anything, so all me to explain myself. Back there when I mentioned a 'peculiar' team, I just hardly see Dolly going along with it. You know Luca's insane... Right? An alcoholic, insane, drug addicted asshole. Just like your daddy. Missy Dolly, I've mentioned to you before about the Doctor's doors ALWAYS being open. You've never wished to chat with me though. Your 'daddy issues' are becoming clearer and clearer by the day."

"You would really do just about anything for some more gold then, huh? How much pride are you going to swallow the first time you have to revive your partner if you two manage to remain partners after all this? I'm not saying Luca was a bad choice for the situation, I just thought he was an odd one. For you. I can't snub the fact that you've had a glorious career here, Mister Luca. You've been here for a very long time and appreciate that, pal. Not everyone has had the stamina that you've had or success for that matter. Although, your trophy room isn't exactly overflowing with titles for the amount of time you've spent here, but not everyone highlights their career in gold. Hell, even Peter has more titles than you and he's a damn joke."

"Your partner is in the fast lane though, am I right? Just look at her! Television Champ, Hart Champ, she put up a hell of a fight in my rumble, and now she insisted a Tag Team Title shot. So, what brought you this way, Dolly? I know, I know, your thirst for gold and all these titles.. But, why you? What door opened? What path revealed itself?"

The doctor laughs to himself.

"With the flourishing amount of duos emerging from the woodwork this week, what places Luca and Dolly ahead of the rest? Because you spoke up? Because you opened your bratty little mouth? Well, good for you, Miss Dolly. Your getting your wish and for the first time ever you have a chance to come face to face with XWF's elites. You cannot deny that the legacy that precedes Soldier and I is immeasurable to anyone else's. You cannot deny that the challenge you face this week is immeasurable to anything you've ever faced before."

"Your friend, Mister Heyman, should know that all too well. After all, the XWF program the HE produced and is SO very proud of to this day, Monday Madness, is exactly where the Doctor's XWF run really began. Before Wednesday Warfare and a much higher demand for the doctor pulled him away, anyway. Miss Dolly, just like how Monday Madness was a second rate show to Warfare, Mister Heyman tends to his 'clients' the same exact way. He doesn't represent something that is already top of the line. He doesn't represent clients who are already the PEAK of their careers. Oh no. He's a fixer. A Promoter. He promotes. Do you need promoted, Dolly? Do YOU need a fixin'? Are you incapable of carrying the weight of your own career? Do you need someone to do your talking for you? That's hard to believe because in my few experiences with you, you've had a bigger mouth than most of the women my friend Mister Clinton here has encountered..."

"Ain't that the truth!"

Bill Clinton reaches out for a fist bump from the doc and sniffles very long and loudly. Doc turns his back and continues to pace back and forth. Clinton shrugs his shoulders and looks at Bill Cosby who rolls his eyes.

"I can understand this place holding quite a burden on such an innocent little girl like yourself.... You're not innocent anymore though are you, my dear? This place has beaten out of you what old Muddy didn't manage to back at the park. Any speck of innocence that was left has bled out. I've told you before, that spark.. That twinkle in your eyes was the only thing that you had over Soldier and I. Not that it would give you any type of advantage coming into this fight, but it was something."

"Now, Miss Dolly, your focus is distorted and you're completely out of your element here. This isn't some weekly TV Title defense against Joe fucking Blow. This isn't a Hart Title defense against Barney Green. You're up against two greats and you're suffering from STABWOUNDS. You were stabbed. Twice even... And here you are... Gimping around on crutches just days before our battle. Hobbling around out there in the world trying to save it. Listen darling, you need to start focusing on the threat at hand. Quit writing in your little diary about things you cannot change and face me. In fact, it seems you have a similar agenda to my own. You're after your tag team partner. I hope he's not dead. You know, lying on the floor in some trailer with blood pouring out of his eyes, nose, mouth, and ears. It'd be a shame, a DAMN shame, for sure, because I AM looking forward to this just as I do every session. I look forward to facing you, picking you to pieces, and blowing past you. More importantly I anticipate what happens next. Even after you fail this week, Miss Dolly, you'll still have that Hart Championship. You'll still live to defend it another day. Take this as a way of testing out something unreachable. Waters that are far to deep for you to swim. You'll survive, but you'll never want to go back. You'll stay where it's comfortable.... You'll stay where you lead the pack of mid to low carders while Paul Heyman carries around your little pink belt."

Doc reaches to his inside pocket, pulls out a long cigar, and lights it. He faces his two patients across the room, who are still standing over the doctor's desk taking turns taking rails.

"So, who do you gentlemen suppose would know where my tag team partner is?"

The Bills turn to each other, Bill Cosby gets a disgusting look on his face... Must have gotten a wicked drip in the back of his throat. He hacks a few times while Bill Clinton steps forward.

"Well, sir, it would only make sense to question my wife first. That bitch has been on a God-dang warpath lately. Anyone around her at the time of the election could have suffered some serious consequences...."

"If the relationship between them went bitter--"

"She would probably kill him, boss. She's gotten everything she wanted her entire life, until now. If that crazy bastard pushed the wrong buttons after everything wrapped up, he's probably dead."

The doctor chuckles.

"Well, where exactly could we find her then?"

Bill Clinton shrugs and wheres a stupid look.

"Well, regardless, standing here is accomplishing nothing."

"I'll order a chopper!"

Clinton pulls a cellphone from his inside pocket and heads for the balcony. He walks out the double doors and in a flash the three of them appear on a tall roof in the middle of a dark city, high above any other building around in miles. The roof is huge, too, with it's own helipad on the other side. Clinton continues to make his call and orders in a chopper and hangs up.

"You didn't tell them where to go?"

Clinton smiles and pockets the phone.

"No worries, Pudding-Man, I have a chip in the back of my neck. These guys no where I am at all times. They'll find us."

It didn't take long, either. Within a minute the helicopter was sailing across the sky within sight of where our three heroes stood.

"So, while I tend to my own adventures, my friends, I hope you both prepare yourselves for the absolute worst in Paris. Heal up Miss Dolly and pull yourself together, Luca. Just like your stupid worries about this country, Miss Dolly, you're facing the inevitable. You're facing something that YOU as a citizen of the XWF, no matter what, CANNOT change. Your voice, your talent, your beliefs, your actions mean absolutely nothing. You're in a helpless place, my dear. You. Are. Helpless. Maimed, distraught, tainted, and still painted with last week's blood. I feel like a wolf claiming some prey after a half dozen coyotes already had their fair share. I almost feel cheated that I won't get the same helping that everyone else has received. Don't tell me you've peaked already, my dear. Don't tell me you're running out of steam. It may be difficult, but the doctor expects your A-Game this week, kiddies, and no less. I want no excuses after I crush a little girl's dreams. After I finish stomping out your flame of confidence. After I stick my boot in your face and shove back down the ladder of success. Climb the ladder, Miss Dolly, my boot's in place."

[Image: 9fnXTnV.gif?2]

[Image: 8Ltvfdk.jpg?1]

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(11-23-2016), (12-20-2016), Jefferson Jackson (11-18-2016), JimCaedus (12-25-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-18-2016), Unknown Soldier (11-18-2016)