Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback wanted! HOW ARE WE DOING?
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-01-2016, 09:08 AM

We here at the XWF are always trying to improve the member experience.

We want what's best for everybody, what's most fun, what's most fair.

So PLEASE... let me know what you think of everything. How are the shows? What are the matches you are liking and why?

Are there any things you'd like to see added or removed?

Any ideas at all?

Please let us know below so we can try to continually improve.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-01-2016, 09:34 AM

Shows are starting to look very consistent, going back and looking at stuff from the time Ozy left until a few weeks ago, the shows were layed out very sporadically; and me personally being OCD made them hard to read and sometimes almost unbearable to read so kudos to management and the match writers for making strides to improve that area.

I think that is a great thing, and would like to see it continue.

I think an improvement can be possibly creating a reward system for feders willing to work with others to create story arcs and angles. Sometimes in the fabric of everything, I feel that a lot of characters fall directionless. This may be the goal for some, but I think that having a storyline involving multiple characters makes for better shows.

Submit a segment involving your character reaching out to another reluctant character to form a Tag Team? Maybe get a 1k bonus.

Submit a segment where your character is complaining to Vinnie about an unfair loss, demanding a rematch? Maybe a 1k bonus.

Obviously the key is finding people willing to work together, but the more we can see this happening, the more cohesive of an XWF Galaxy we'll create, where different folks become intertwined with one another's stories.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Dolly Waters's post:
Tommy Gunn (11-01-2016), Vincent Lane (11-01-2016)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-01-2016, 09:58 AM

New ppv's or or do something for fun

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-01-2016, 10:06 AM

(11-01-2016, 09:58 AM)drezdin5788 Said: New ppv's or or do something for fun

We have a PPV coming up and the entire thing is for fun...

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Dolly Waters (11-01-2016), Unknown Soldier (11-01-2016)
ThEWiTcHDoCtOr

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-01-2016, 10:33 AM

Less no shows would be cool, dont opt in to shit you dont have time for. #1 thing that can get better, youre doing well Lane.

Also we need morr animal names, like war pig, ravenwolf, bear braddock, ya know, maybe like coyote guts, or parrot pete...
[-] The following 1 user Likes ThEWiTcHDoCtOr's post:
Vincent Lane (11-01-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-01-2016, 10:48 AM

(11-01-2016, 10:33 AM)ThEWiTcHDoCtOr Said: Less no shows would be cool, dont opt in to shit you dont have time for. #1 thing that can get better, youre doing well Lane.

Also we need morr animal names, like war pig, ravenwolf, bear braddock, ya know, maybe like coyote guts, or parrot pete...

No shows just come with the territory, unfortunately. I do have a process in place to hopefully narrow them down after it becomes an ongoing issue, but it will never be something that is totally gone.

Same with sandbagging or late posting... nothing I can really do about it.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Dolly Waters (11-01-2016)
ThEWiTcHDoCtOr

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-01-2016, 12:37 PM

I meant more to the rpers, like who go many weeks without an rp consecutively, opt out.

Obviously you cant control output

Also, an idea would be to have a match of the week, basically a featured match before the main event that is unique, the stipulation being it cannot be a match that has ever happened before. Whether in competitors, or type, or whatever, in whatever way something i fully original about it to push creativity and make people adjust?
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-01-2016, 12:40 PM

I like the idea of voting on a matchup of the month. Which superstars in a particular match up put together the best back and forth RPs?

3x XTreme Champion
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month

3x RP Of The Month
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-01-2016, 01:03 PM

I was thinking of doing some year-end awards, so things like that could be a part of it.

We'll see on that though.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour (11-01-2016)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-01-2016, 01:12 PM

Ozy gets all the credit. Smdfh.

I like what I've seen since I've been back, even though it's been a short time. I'd definitely like to see more Universal title matches.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Thaddeus Duke's post:
Dolly Waters (11-01-2016), Gator (11-03-2016), Unknown Soldier (11-01-2016)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-01-2016, 01:52 PM

can we get a 401k?? Lol jk

Id like to see more ppvs

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Dolly Waters (11-01-2016), Tommy Gunn (11-01-2016)
Jakob Davis Offline
Why is this guy still here again?

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

11-01-2016, 02:41 PM

Yeah, echoing what Gilly's saying here. A more consistent time-frame for PPV's would be nice, to give our members more of a chance to shine on the bigger stages.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jakob Davis's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (11-01-2016)
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-01-2016, 02:45 PM

(11-01-2016, 01:03 PM)Vincent Lane Said: I was thinking of doing some year-end awards, so things like that could be a part of it.

We'll see on that though.

I know this was talked about back when I was a GM and I think the consensus then was that it was always the most recent stuff that seemed to be what people remember. The roster changes so much over the course of the year that it's hard to really vote on stuff within a year long range. Even those of you around for the last year do you have any recollection of what happened back in January 2016? Sure you could go back and read old rps or old shows but who the hell has the time for that.

I'm not saying you can't do year end awards, just that it's very hard for them to truly be year end rewards and not the last quarter of the year awards.

More PPV's would be good but again speaking from experience they are a ton of work. A lot of time and effort goes into planning them and having a proper build up for them as well as putting the show together, reading the rps and juding. And with a GM team of just two people right now of Lane and that Jefferson guy it's tough to get too many PPV's going.

Hopefully the fed can get back to having a full team of GM's so that there can be more PPV's because they are always a lot of fun.

Honestly, I think what Lane has been able to do over the last few months is a miracle given the size of the roster and the amount of people he has to help him run things. It's honestly hard work being a GM, even harder work being an Admin.

That said, don't get too big of a head Lane. You're still a hoe.

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Tommy Gunn's post:
(11-01-2016), Jakob Davis (11-01-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-01-2016), Vincent Lane (11-01-2016)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-01-2016, 04:28 PM

I concur. PPVs tend to be a big deal. If you've ever put together a show, you know how much work goes into that. Now multiply it by 5. That's a ppv work load. That's why there's typically a sizeable gap between ppvs.

Then of course, someone will get pissed about something and get banned for 3 days.

Lenny Vain, I bust your balls but you're doing a fantastic job.

74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-01-2016, 04:53 PM

For the Wild Card thing, I'd like to maybe see somewhere on the site, either on the front page or in a thread or something, a list of the current people holding them and keep a running tally if they lose it. I mean, we all read results and shit to see who won them initially, but for us stoners who forget at a moments notice it would be nice to have somewhere simple to go and refresh our lost short term memories. Wink

Maybe also on the actual cards themselves denote underneath the wrestler if they have a wild card.

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Unknown Soldier's post:
Dolly Waters (11-01-2016), Jakob Davis (11-02-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-01-2016), Tommy Gunn (11-01-2016), Vincent Lane (11-01-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-01-2016, 08:00 PM

That could be cool. Might be more effective with more lead time and a different show schedule... as it is right now it seems unlikely that cards will be changing hands, but who knows? There are a few definite possibilities, especially for the guys who opt in most.

For the record, the current card holders are:

Unknown Soldier
Trax
Chris Chaos
Bearded War Pig
Robbie Bourbon

As for PPVs... well, yeah, more would be better. The issue we've had recently is that there was nothing really building. Some of that's my fault for not doing more to spark some feuds. Some of it is just that we've been cultivating this new crops of guys.

The last month or two, we have really seen some great new talent start to come into their own. Chaos, Kitt, BWP, etc.

We've also seen some awesome returns with Duke, Waters, Makaveli...

Also, some dudes who were sort of treading water or barely around in the past have really turned it up to 11 in the last few months. Bourbon and Soldier in particular.

So now it feels like a really good time to get that big show in, see what titles will be where, who will really mesh with one another and work well against one another.

I think we're in a really good spot right now, and I hope we keep getting bigger and better.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Jakob Davis (11-02-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-01-2016), Unknown Soldier (11-01-2016)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-01-2016, 08:50 PM

xwf needs gilly as grand champ

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-02-2016, 02:06 AM

(11-01-2016, 08:00 PM)Vincent Lane Said:

Let it be known that Lane is now free game for the next month. Go ahead folks, take your shots. I'll just be standing over here in the corner.

1 x RTX Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Gunn's post:
Dolly Waters (11-02-2016)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

11-02-2016, 05:08 AM

What do you all think about a title contenders rankings? Maybe updated bi-weekly or monthly by management's discretion.

I think it could provide RPers something substantive, or a visual of where their work is getting them, not only that, but it shows you who the next person is ahead of you, or who the person is nipping at your heels; thus maybe creating outlets for competition between particular people.

You could do rankings maybe 1-5 on each title, with a few names on an "Outside looking in" list

3x XTreme Champion
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month

3x RP Of The Month
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-02-2016, 05:27 AM

How would YOU suggest doing rankings? It's been discussed several times over the last several years. My memory is a little foggy, but I think we've decided every time not to do it for a variety of reasons.

How do you weight a win vs a loss?

Do you weight those that rp weekly heavier than those that rp biweekly or monthly?

How would you weight a loser in a match that was involving two really top shelf writers?

And so on.

Say roleplayer A who is maybe not the best writer has 4 matches in a month against other roleplayers of his or her caliber and wins all 4. Now say roleplayer B who is top shelf, has 4 matches in the same month but against all top shelf guys or girls, but only wins two.

See where the problem begins to form? Don't get me wrong, I'm a guy that loves statistics and rankings. We've just always nixed the idea because it's difficult to find a happy medium.

74-31-1
Semi-Retired

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thaddeus Duke's post:
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-02-2016, 05:55 AM

(11-02-2016, 02:06 AM)Tommy Gunn Said:
(11-01-2016, 08:00 PM)Vincent Lane Said:

Let it be known that Lane is now free game for the next month. Go ahead folks, take your shots. I'll just be standing over here in the corner.

You haven't "returned" in a match sense. Sheesh.

Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

11-02-2016, 05:56 AM

Yeah, that would be hard to decipher any formulated type of ranking if we muddied everything up like that.... so I understand that point of view.

But in what ways do we really determine who earns a shot now? Obvious W/L record has to be factored in, but the rest i up to management's discretion really, just like determining who wins a match anyway.

I mean there's an obvious cream of the crop here of current active members, any win against any of these: Doc, Soldier, Duke, Trax... have to be counted with extra regard.

Let's say the inaugural ranking looked like this:

1.Gilly
2.Soldier
3.Chaos
4.Trax
5.Bourbon
(Outside Looking In: Doctor D'Ville, Luca Arzegotti)

Gilmore is obviously at the top because he has a title shot coming up (management discretion)

Soldier in second because he's carrying a briefcase and a wildcard... a contender for obvious reasons

Chaos in third, not only a wildcard holder, but also only lost 1 match in October and picked up a win against D'Ville

Trax in fourth, former universal champ, picked up a win against the #1 contender.

Bourbon in fifth, wildcard holder, picked up win against the #1 contender and then TV Champ Waters in a fatal four way.

Obviously this month would be easier to sort out because of the wildcard aspect, but at the end of the day it all becomes a discretionary type thing for management, as most all things here in determining wins/losses/contendership are anyway.

If Lane looks at the field and says: "Okay wrestlers 1-5 here are my top guys for the Uni spot, wrestlers 1-5 here are top guys for XTreme spot..." so on and so forth, I think it can kinda' eliminate this whole random fill in the blank every week or two weeks especially with the Hart and TV title; and it gives an opportunity for people maybe not on these lists to figure out where they need to improve.

Just a thought... my whole synopsis is that it's all discretionary anyhow, we can muddy it up for days, but at the end of the day even without rankings, someone has to make a decision on who gets shots, whether those decisions are arbitrary or not.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month

3x RP Of The Month
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-02-2016, 05:58 AM

Well whose fault is that? You said and I quote "Look you can come back but I need you not to wrestle. We need to give some of these other guys a chance. If you rp you will just own everyone and that's not fair. #Theosthebest."

And that's a direct quote so you know its true.

1 x RTX Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Tommy Gunn's post!
Doctor Louis D'Ville (11-03-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-02-2016, 06:16 AM

(11-02-2016, 05:27 AM)Thaddeus Duke Said: How would YOU suggest doing rankings? It's been discussed several times over the last several years. My memory is a little foggy, but I think we've decided every time not to do it for a variety of reasons.

How do you weight a win vs a loss?

Do you weight those that rp weekly heavier than those that rp biweekly or monthly?

How would you weight a loser in a match that was involving two really top shelf writers?

And so on.

Say roleplayer A who is maybe not the best writer has 4 matches in a month against other roleplayers of his or her caliber and wins all 4. Now say roleplayer B who is top shelf, has 4 matches in the same month but against all top shelf guys or girls, but only wins two.

See where the problem begins to form? Don't get me wrong, I'm a guy that loves statistics and rankings. We've just always nixed the idea because it's difficult to find a happy medium.

I think in a situation like this, you do it totally kayfabe.

I mean, the titles are made up. The entire fed is made up. The characters are made up. The "top shelf best writer" isn't going to necessarily be the champion. It's all circumstance.

So yeah, if a guy wins a bunch of matches in a row against lesser talent, then he's a contender for a title on his level. Maybe he wins it, but maybe the champ is a little too good for him.

I think it's pretty easy to discern with an eyeball test who should be considered on what level for titles of different ranks. If we did a listing like Dolly suggested and we did it fully IC, I don't think there'd be much problem.

Especially if there was a particular person who was always assigning those things, and his IC determinations were heel/face as a result. Similar to the way Philmore Buttz assigns odds in the betting thread that aren't always on the up and up.

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-02-2016, 12:16 PM

For me I would like to see a spin the wheel make the deal type of ppv.........or at the very least men versus the women type of show to see who is the best, just once( no I will not take a no for a answer.)

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-02-2016, 12:23 PM

(11-02-2016, 12:16 PM)drezdin5788 Said: For me I would like to see a spin the wheel make the deal type of ppv.........or at the very least men versus the women type of show to see who is the best, just once( no I will not take a no for a answer.)

No.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Dolly Waters (11-02-2016), Unknown Soldier (11-02-2016)
ThEWiTcHDoCtOr

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-02-2016, 12:31 PM

Rankings could be fun.
ThEWiTcHDoCtOr

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-02-2016, 04:05 PM

(11-02-2016, 03:50 PM)Michael McBride Said: I think we need more storylines but we'd need people to be down for it. Like I'm thinking about one with Davis and McBride. I'm just going to pull him aside and talk it out with him. Or staff can get involved as well and set shit up. Let's see. Like when Shane came back to take over the XWF and make it the CCWF. That shit was great lol or when Eli became the owner of the XWF and Theo took him on at War Games. Those were great storylines

I like that for tag matches but if you do it in singles it takes away opponent relevance and also factors in that if it adds to quality in judging, is that really penalizing your opponent for not doing it?
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-02-2016, 07:02 PM

It's that vinnie or have all the champs we have here in the xwf battle it out to see who the or should I say thee best. No titles on the line of course.

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-02-2016, 07:05 PM

(11-02-2016, 07:02 PM)drezdin5788 Said: It's that vinnie or have all the champs we have here in the xwf battle it out to see who the or should I say thee best. No titles on the line of course.

Scratch that.........scully vs ghost tank vs gilmour vs bwp vs unknown solider vs dim in a elimination match.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes drezdin5788's post:
Unknown Soldier (11-02-2016)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-03-2016, 02:39 AM

Suck my dick! Translation: Gilly wins.

74-31-1
Semi-Retired

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thaddeus Duke's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (11-03-2016)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-03-2016, 05:24 AM

sounds good to me dukey

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-03-2016, 05:35 AM

Storylines wouldn't have any real effect on judging. They'd fall under the umbrella of "relevance" which is already something we look at.

It's similar to the way now that if in your roleplays you reference things completely incorrectly... that would hurt you some. Like if we wrote that you won your match and then got jumped afterwards, etc. We'd probably expect to see some sort of mention of that just for continuity's sake.

Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-03-2016, 05:57 AM

Yeah, story lines are pretty much just something that are instigated for fun and story continuity. Like Vinnie said, relevance is pretty much the only hitting point and if you play well off of what you read in the results in your RP's then your stuff is probably going to score higher. On the flip side, if you just ignore it to the point that it's obvious that you just don't like what you read in results OOC and are just being a whiny douche about it then it will probably hurt you.

Honestly, IMO, you shouldn't push management too hard and think they can easily get these things set up because they don't always know what kind of direction people are taking their characters OR what kind of involvement their going to get from each party that you set up the story line for. Generally, I think management will try to get things set up for number one contenders and title matches and what not, but other than that it's hard for them to try to write brilliant story lines and instigate feuds for things outside of this realm due to their inability to see the future and not knowing. People can disappear out of nowhere it happens all the time.

The best way to get any type of story line or feud going, is to submit segments, but more likely by sending in an attack. Believe me, if you attack someone in the results something is going to spring from it. Obviously that person is going to respond and the two of you will have plenty to go back and forth about for months. Leading to more and more attacks and a general developing story line that both parties can write about. I think a lot of these older angles with Theo and Duke and Madison came from stuff the handlers themselves worked out and wasn't necessarily a management deal.

I've seen this go both ways too. Reaching out to someone OOC in a PM and getting stuff set up for story lines and feuds and what. I've also seen it work very well in just an IC sense where someone attacks someone and then that starts a story line/feud deal last lasted to this very day. Barney and Peter have been feuding since the dawn of time because of instances like this from just an IC encounter. When is that match going to happen again anyway?

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Unknown Soldier's post:
Tommy Gunn (11-03-2016)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-03-2016, 06:04 AM

barney will always lose to gilmour so another match won't happen

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Unknown Soldier (11-03-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Peter Fn Gilmour's post!
Doctor Louis D'Ville (11-06-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-03-2016, 06:37 AM

I usually at least try to put people in scenarios where stories can spring from.

Like when I had the idea in the tag tournament to put BWP and GT together, I thought they'd really work well together. And they did! It didn't end up going anywhere after the tag tourney, but briefly there was something there.

I think Gilly and McBride as well as Soldier and Doc did great jobs incorporating one another into their individual stories. I marked out when Gilly used is magic sword.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (11-03-2016), Tommy Gunn (11-03-2016), Unknown Soldier (11-03-2016)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-03-2016, 07:19 PM

(11-03-2016, 02:39 AM)Thaddeus Duke Said: Suck my dick! Translation: Gilly wins.
How's that?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates drezdin5788's post!
Unknown Soldier (11-06-2016)