Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TV Title Shot - Convince me. (for the special June 15th Shove It)
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

06-08-2013, 01:34 PM

Do you think you deserve a title shot next week on Shove It? Well convince me then... One person will be going one on one with Mr. Satellite in a Cage Match... Of course this is Saturday Night Shove It so it is not that simple... There will be barbed wire on top of the cage. However, there will be steel clippers that can be used to cut through the cage. Therefore, there is two methods of escaping the cage...

Either put yourself through the agony of barbed wire... OR use the steel clippers to cut through the cage.

There is also new rules in regards to the Television Title...

In character rules: The challenger MUST defeat the champion via pinfall or submission in less than 15 minutes. If the time limit expires, the champion retains. All the champ has to do is last those 15 minutes and he's still the champ.

OOC/RPing rules: The Champion can RP as anyone normally would for any show. The challenger on the other hand must face strict rules in order to face the added "challenge" that a short time limit would impose on a person in a match. The challenger MUST post their first RP by the end of the day Wednesday and they can only post a maximum of 1 RP per day throughout the entire week. (even though the champ can still post 2 a day) If the challenger hasn't posted anything by end of the day Wednesday they are booted from the match and replaced with somebody else after we do a quick poll to see who wants in, last minute.

SO...

Let me know if you want to compete in the Main Event on June 15th Shove It, and convince me that YOU deserve that opportunity.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-08-2013, 01:58 PM

The TV Title will be a great addition to the XWF now. It will be a very unique title in which the challenger must go above and beyond to prove they truly are worthy of gold!

OOC: Winning the TV Title under its new RPing rules is something that would be considered a great accomplishment and would bring some serious bragging rights. Anyone who wants to impress us and move up fast should try for this title!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (06-08-2013), Ann Thraxx (06-08-2013), Archie Lawson (06-08-2013), CM Punk (06-09-2013)
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

06-08-2013, 02:11 PM

I don't need to impress you! I don't need to impress anyone. I'll get that title one way or a fuckin' 'nother!

I don't need to remind you of my extreme style,

Or how creative I can be,

Or how skilled of a wrestler I am,

Or how terrible the rest of the roster is.

I make the show what it is. People boo me, yet they tune in to see me. I bring ratings and that's all you need to know in making your decision. Although, if you was Satellite back in one piece, I'll admit that maybe I shouldn't be your pick...

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-08-2013, 03:02 PM

gonna be tough to beat satty

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

06-08-2013, 03:55 PM

What about we add a X-Division or Madness Division title to Monday Madness instead of just having the European Title there. Basically a Crusierweight Title there.

OOC: It would be great because the more High-Flying that I get to do and other Madness Superstars can do. I really like the Madness Division name. We should try it.

[Image: Bleacher-Report_logo.jpg]
[Image: ap19.PNG]]

Finisher: Copy and paste!
Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-08-2013, 04:10 PM

People have less than 24 hours, is Ann the only one brave enough... or stupid enough... to step into a cage with Mr Satellite?
Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-08-2013, 04:11 PM

(06-08-2013, 03:55 PM)Swift Ion Said: What about we add a X-Division or Madness Division title to Monday Madness instead of just having the European Title there. Basically a Crusierweight Title there.

OOC: It would be great because the more High-Flying that I get to do and other Madness Superstars can do. I really like the Madness Division name. We should try it.

I am not sure what this has got to do with convincing me anything about the TV championship...

OOC: This would be better of being discussed in the OOC forum.
Hate Post Like Post
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:

06-08-2013, 04:13 PM

I don't mean to brag... Okay, I do... But like I've said before: I survived the Black Circle. I stood up to them the whole time. In my shoes, you'd have curled up in a little corner and screamed "PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!".... Until they killed you.

They didn't fuck with me after I beat N.A.Z.I....

Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

06-08-2013, 04:16 PM

"This one's easy. Should I try to talk tough to convince you when Ann Thraxx is the only one who's trying? I think my mere presence is convincing enough over Ms. Thraxx.

Offense intended."

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Ann Thraxx (06-08-2013), Sean Falcon (06-08-2013)
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:

06-08-2013, 04:19 PM

Ahhhh, Luca. If I remember right, you were Black Circle's little sex-slave and were doing absolutely nothing but defending the X-Treme title constantly...... You should remember how embarrassing it was for the Black Circle to get showed up by... Well... Me.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ann Thraxx's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (06-08-2013)
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

06-08-2013, 04:21 PM

"Showed up? You beat NAZI. Do you see NAZI around anymore? Because I sure as fuck don't. Try harder, princess."

Hate Post Like Post
Crimson Cobra (06-08-2013), Sean Falcon (06-08-2013)
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:

06-08-2013, 04:22 PM

He was still more talented than you...... But then, so is Dong...

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

06-08-2013, 04:24 PM

"Aww, so out of her league that she resorts to using her partner's words as if they were her own! That's adorable! However, let's just look at it as if it were correct.

If Dong > Me, then when I destroy you tonight, it would go Dong > Me > You.

Think it through next time, you were so close to a valid point."

Hate Post Like Post
Crimson Cobra (06-08-2013), Sean Falcon (06-08-2013)
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:

06-08-2013, 04:27 PM

My point was perfectly valid. Go back to fapping over the fact that you are, always were and always will be, the biggest disgrace to wrestling since Lexi Sheckler.

Hate Post Like Post
Sean Falcon Offline
The Made Man

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-08-2013, 04:29 PM

WHO LET THE WHORES OUT!? WHO!? WHO!? WHO!? WHO!?

Sean Falcon, III: 7-2
2 - XWF FTW UFO E1999 Championships

[Image: vT82FUK.jpg]

The Sean Falcon Car Collection

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sean Falcon's post:
Ann Thraxx (06-08-2013), Crimson Cobra (06-08-2013)
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-08-2013, 04:30 PM

It seems we have come to a slight stand off. My decision will be made tomorrow. Good luck.
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

06-08-2013, 04:34 PM

"Am I really having a back and forth with Ann Thraxx? Jeez, I could convince someone to not let me in this better than you can. Want an example?

You shouldn't let Luca Arzegotti into this match for a multitude of reasons, the first and foremost being that he's already lost to Mr. Satellite twice. He's of Black Circle affiliation, which means he's going to crack like Sebastian Duke did. He doesn't take anything seriously and as such would waste the opportunity. He somehow found a way to lose to Unknown Soldier.

Boom.

Annie, when will you realize that the only disgrace in this room is you. Oh, and that Swift Ion guy. You almost lost to John Black when you should've decimated him. You were eliminated pretty damn fast from the trio title match, and couldn't do anything worth remembering in the Gauntlet itself. For someone of your supposed talents, you can't seem to do anything worth a damn and that frankly is fucking hilarious.

Bang."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Ann Thraxx (06-08-2013)
Sean Falcon Offline
The Made Man

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-08-2013, 04:37 PM

Mr. Satellite, as much as I detest the man, could sneeze at the bell and beat Ann Thraxx.

I'm with Luca.

Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-08-2013, 04:42 PM

Well Sean, it is such a shame that the decision lies with yours truly and not yourself isn't it?

I am more than interested to hear who Mr. Satellite believes deserves an opportunity though?
Hate Post Like Post
Sean Falcon Offline
The Made Man

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-08-2013, 04:55 PM

Take it from a reallly rich man, Archibald Fuckface, Ann doesn't draw money. Luca draws money. Granted, the idiot fans would pay to see anyone beat up on Luca and the Black Circle. Think with your wallet. Not your head.

A word of advice from a guy, that'll ALWAYS be better than you.

Hate Post Like Post
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:

06-08-2013, 05:00 PM

They always pick on the goth-looking chick.
Luca and/or Satellite, do you think you can see with a knife in your eye socket?

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

06-08-2013, 05:02 PM

"Ann, do you think you could actually make a point for a change? Because all I hear is the incessant buzzing of a pissed off gnat. A very pissed off gnat."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Sean Falcon (06-08-2013)
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:

06-08-2013, 05:03 PM

I made my points already. Not my fault if you won't listen.

Hate Post Like Post
Nephrite

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-08-2013, 05:13 PM

Why should I face Satellite? I am nothing but a dead corpse. I have nothing. I am nothing. Yet this dead corpse was the UFO FTW Champion. Albeit for only about 5 hours or so. But nonetheless, I deserve this shot more than anyone. I afouht Mr. Satellite, he is a different man now, a more experienced person, capabul of beating anyone in this fed. I have only faced Satty one time. He got the better of me. This time it wont happen. This time Im ready for whatever Satty or anyone has to offer. Yeah I'm dead so what, its a new game, where even the dead guy can beat the hero, and become that guy. Oh it's real, it's damn real.
Dean Moxley McGovern Offline
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-08-2013, 05:23 PM

Because watching in silence this entire time has resulted in a visible erection, Dean McGovern at long last speaks out.

• I'm already the X-Treme Champola and it ain't gon' take much more for me to be Telly Champ. Take a look at what I've been able to do in the last week...

Nothing but WIN. I'm on a winning spree that's got no end in sight. I've won the X-Treme title, I've beaten a peanut allergy attack, and I've beaten child molestation charges! I'm golden and you know I ain't foldin'!

We all heard the whispers in the back when I first arrived; I wasn't fancied by very many in the back. Why? Well baby I couldn't tell ya that but I CAN tell you things are turning around for the better. I'm looking and feeling fantastic, my home bodies. Everybody knows I'm clean and in the clear and everybody can stop pulling their children back when they see me walking by. Halle-fuckin'-lujah up in this shindig, my slim figs.

XWF record: 11W - 3L

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance
> The millions and millions of kids around the world

Top 3 XWF Infections
> The Raycer, via DDT into flaming bag of shit
> Zayne Vyper, via suplex thru flaming table w/ flaming shit on it
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation
(none of them have been seen since!)

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info
Championships acquired in XWF

Hate Post Like Post
Sean Falcon Offline
The Made Man

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-08-2013, 05:29 PM

What's he smoking?

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

06-08-2013, 05:30 PM

"Ann, when Satellite and I agree on something, you're doing something way wrong. Case and point."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-08-2013, 06:33 PM

(06-08-2013, 04:12 PM)Mr. Satellite Said:
(06-08-2013, 03:02 PM)Peter Gilmour Said: gonna be tough to beat satty

- Tough? Try impossible!

every dog has his day dude..

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-08-2013, 06:38 PM

Look who came late to the party!

Hello everyone. Luca. Nice seeing you again, you know I'd pick you to face off against Satty, but you have your head so far up your ass I don't think you'd be able to fight your way out.

Look at Ann Thraxx! What great big balls she has! So gigantic and moist! It's sad to see how they go to waste. Everyone thinks you're the weakest link of the XWF and I for one agree. What do we do to weakest links? We cut them.

Everyone else is just chicken feed for Satty and nothing more. The person taking on Satty for his title should be someone with true determination! It should be someone who has the skills and prowess to fight an juggernaut like the space man himself. A fighter who the fans will get behind and cheer for. The fans need a great battle where they don't know who to choose. Should Satty win or should his opponent win? I see them spitting on the names like Luca Arzegotti and Ann Thraxx, but when you throw a name like, oh I don't know, Scott Charlotte out there what do the fans do?

Let's go back to Wednesday Night Warfare this week, shall we. Satty and I brawled it out at the end and the fans ate that shit up. Don't get me wrong, I didn't brawl with him for them. I fought the guy because he's someone I've wanted since day fucking one of this place. A true competitor of the XWF. A true King of the XWF. In other words, ladies and gentlemen, Scott Charlotte should be Mr. Satellite's opponent. Who else could be better?

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion
(1x) Tag Team Champion w/ Q.C. Thug

Current Record

[Image: p_197-329-tragedy-comedy-270x270.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scott Charlotte's post:
Satoshi Daiki (06-08-2013)
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-08-2013, 08:26 PM

(06-08-2013, 02:11 PM)Ann Thraxx Said: I don't need to impress you! I don't need to impress anyone. I'll get that title one way or a fuckin' 'nother!

I don't need to remind you of my extreme style,

Or how creative I can be,

Or how skilled of a wrestler I am,

Or how terrible the rest of the roster is.

I make the show what it is. People boo me, yet they tune in to see me. I bring ratings and that's all you need to know in making your decision. Although, if you was Satellite back in one piece, I'll admit that maybe I shouldn't be your pick...

Santos: Hey, Ann Thraxx (incredibly creative name, by the way), if you have to convince yourself of how impressive and skilled you are, you probably aren't either.

I'm currently in good old Norman, OK for my Warfare match next week, but John Austin, consider me in this match (even though I initially turned down an invitation for this show). I need to show pompous nobodys what happens when you make an idiot of yourself in a public forum.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-08-2013, 08:51 PM

(06-08-2013, 06:38 PM)Scott Charlotte Said:
Look who came late to the party!

Hello everyone. Luca. Nice seeing you again, you know I'd pick you to face off against Satty, but you have your head so far up your ass I don't think you'd be able to fight your way out.

Look at Ann Thraxx! What great big balls she has! So gigantic and moist! It's sad to see how they go to waste. Everyone thinks you're the weakest link of the XWF and I for one agree. What do we do to weakest links? We cut them.

Everyone else is just chicken feed for Satty and nothing more. The person taking on Satty for his title should be someone with true determination! It should be someone who has the skills and prowess to fight an juggernaut like the space man himself. A fighter who the fans will get behind and cheer for. The fans need a great battle where they don't know who to choose. Should Satty win or should his opponent win? I see them spitting on the names like Luca Arzegotti and Ann Thraxx, but when you throw a name like, oh I don't know, Scott Charlotte out there what do the fans do?

Let's go back to Wednesday Night Warfare this week, shall we. Satty and I brawled it out at the end and the fans ate that shit up. Don't get me wrong, I didn't brawl with him for them. I fought the guy because he's someone I've wanted since day fucking one of this place. A true competitor of the XWF. A true King of the XWF. In other words, ladies and gentlemen, Scott Charlotte should be Mr. Satellite's opponent. Who else could be better?

Santos: Christ, I had to reply to this fool. Scott Charlotte, you scream vanilla. You're as bland and mediocre as they come. If someone is to go for the TV Title, well, actually, that probably fits you. A title representing such a modest medium watched by sad, brain dead idiots serves you just right.

Unfortunately for you, my ego trumps your idiocy, so HERE I COME. Step in the ring with me, and I'll destroy you. From looking at your previous promos, you do seem borderline schizophrenic, so I may be facing an uneven matchup from your corner alone, but thankfully, a Final Destination can hit multiple people at once, and I plan on getting you acquainted with the canvas ASAP.

Tony glances toward his phone, realizing that it's close to midnight local time.

Santos: Sorry, Scott Charlotte, time for me to hit the town. It is Saturday night, after all (I'm sure you're doing the same, considering your alcoholic tendencies). We'll talk soon, I'm sure. Goodnight, fine sir.

Tony smiles at the camera as the scene fades to black.

1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-08-2013, 10:03 PM

Satty, would you really prefer taking on Thraxx or Luca? You've proven you are better than Luca and Thraxx is a piece of trash bitch who has no place here. You and I have yet to face each other in one on one competition. If you're so confident you can beat me then come show me. You smug son of a bitch.

Tony Santos?

The fuck do you think are? You want a match? I think I'll pass for now. I'm too damn busy being a drunk schizo as you so plainly called it. Fuck off and find yourself a nice hole to plug your ego in.

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion
(1x) Tag Team Champion w/ Q.C. Thug

Current Record

[Image: p_197-329-tragedy-comedy-270x270.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-08-2013, 10:52 PM

Why on Earth should I even think twice about you Tony Santos? For a start you call me John Austin... Really?! And secondly, at first you believed you were too good to appear on my show.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Archie Lawson's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (06-09-2013), Ann Thraxx (06-09-2013), John Austin (06-09-2013), Scott Charlotte (06-08-2013)
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:

06-09-2013, 02:04 AM

I wonder what Santos' brains would looks like splattered on a wall.

I think I have the answer: Unknown Soldier's protein shake.

Hate Post Like Post
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-09-2013, 05:20 AM

(06-08-2013, 10:52 PM)Archie Lawson Said: Why on Earth should I even think twice about you Tony Santos? For a start you call me John Austin... Really?! And secondly, at first you believed you were too good to appear on my show.

Santos: Oh Archie, Archie, Archie. Wait...

Tony looks over to his intern, Jeremy, who is traveling with him on a cab in Norman to a local coffee shop to start off the day.

*Whispering to Jeremy, but not realizing that it's still entirely audible by Jeremy's camera microphone*Santos: Did I really call him John Austin?

Jeremy nods his head.

Santos: Shit. Wait, I can say that without getting bleeped out, since this isn't Warfare, right?

Jeremy again nods his head.

Santos: Okay, good. It helps with the full effect.

Jeremy motions to Tony to get to the point.

Santos: Don't tell me to rush, Jeremy. After all, I'm the one footing the bill for all of the transportation on this trip!

Jeremy: Sir, you just mentioned when we got in this cab that I'd have to pay since you had no money on you...

Santos: Fine, whatever, not important. The point is, Archie, you're fairly insignificant as a GM. You're the GM for Shove It. Quite frankly, if you don't want to give me a shot at the belt, no worries. I'll get it eventually. You just give it time, my friend, and I'll be knocking at your door, ready to flaunt that ugly piece of gold in your face.

Oh, and of course I'm too good for your show. That's a given. I'm just sacrificing my dignity for a shot at the belt.

Tony looks down at his phone, briefly replaying the promo by Scott Charlotte. He chuckles slightly, whisks his long, brown hair back, and looks to the camera.

Santos: And you, Sean Charlotte...

Jeremy: Sir, it's Scott Charlotte.

Santos: Damn it. Whatever. This name thing is tough. Scott Charlotte, I must say, you haven't yet failed to live up to my expectations, and for that, I applaud you. You have a lot of rage and anger in you, but no real direction. We can change that when the day comes that we step in the ring together (it will happen).

Until then, continue pounding the bottle and sucking up to the GM to get your title shot. I did love your personal shout out to Mr. Lawson, proclaiming that he has your vote as GM. Brown-nosing certainly isn't dead.

The cab comes to a halt as Tony and Jeremy bust out of the rear doors.

Santos: Hey, kid, you got extra money for this stop, right?

Jeremy nods his head.

Santos: Good. Forget the coffee, I'm craving a protein shake all of a sudden...

The scene fades to black.

1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tony Santos's post:
(06-09-2013)
ChrisLegend Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-09-2013, 06:28 AM Smile  TV Title Shot - Convince me. (for the special June 15thShove It) -->

The crowd is electric as two of the XwF's brightest new comers battle it out inside the ring. The match is going flawlessly until out of nowhere.....

THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN PAID FOR BY CHRIS LEGEND**

The crowds, as well as, the two wrestlers attention has been drawn away from everything to look at the Xtron....

Chris Legend appears on screen in a banks vault. Dressed in his Chris Legend "Live & Die a Legend" black & white tshirt, blue faded jeans, designer shades, and black designer boots he looks around at the Billions of dollars pilled behind him, then looks at the camera.....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHiltM-uqjIGQV5o_ZtuP...TjL8NCOjJB]

Chris Legend begins to clap

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwGy5gAK5z_-YS_yOhBgu...w8Ge8G8J8A]

Legend: "Congratulations gentlemen.........
"You have successfully bored or loyal XwF fan base to death, with your version of duck duck goose, your done.... Thanks for coming out....."

The two men in the ring point to legend on screen, and begin to call him out.........

Legend: " If your worried about no being able to support your miserable families, don't worry, i always support the needy......

Just as Chris Legend finishes, thousands of dollars rain from the ceiling throughout the arena.

The two men make their exit, picking up, and throwing the money at the crowd in disgust.

Legend: Now, for more important matters!!
Archie Lawson...... You really think you have everyone eating out of the palms of your hands..
You are trying to find superstars on the roster who are deserving of a shot at the Television title, The tv title is deserving of me...............

Chris Legend pauses as half the crowd cheers, and the other half boos....

Chris Legend: "Im only interested in one piece of gold in this company but, since im booked on all three shows, and still bored, ill bite.....
You want to know why i think i deserve a shot at that title..... My question to you is why not?"

" Lets look at the facts...... I havent even been here a month, and ive got the "Queen of the Xwf" Johanna Madison threatned. Im booked for matches on all three of the premiere shows the XwF has to offer, the only thing left to do is give the people what they want......"

"Television title needs to come home...It needs to be with a Superstar who's no stranger to Blockbuster Movies, red carpet events, and countless other things my Money can afford me.."

"Lets be smart...... Look no further...
Who else but Me!!!!

The Xtron video fades to black as Legend walks out of focus as the Money in the arena continuous to rain.....
Hate Post Like Post
Heironeous Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

06-09-2013, 08:42 AM

Heironeous is the first thing we see as he addresses the camera in a polite and civilized tone.

"Dear Mr Lawson, if it is not too late I would like you to consider me personally. I understand that there would be a lot of things against me. My record for one is in the negative. My length of time here is another thing, as I feel I haven't yet proven myself yet. However allow me to suggest to you what I would bring to this match."

He shifts a little and repositions his hair.

"Firstly my style of wrestling would make for an interesting out come with Mr Satellite. Secondary I haven't had a cage match here, and people in cage matches for the first time tend to not fully understand just how grueling it can be. Now personally it would be an honor to face someone of the talent as Mr Satellite, he has worn two championships at the same moment and is an almost sure fired star of the month. There would be a lot I can learn from going toe to toe with him.

Thank you for taking the time to listen to my request."

The camera cuts out.

Successfully held a Wildcard Briefcase to Wildcard Weekend.
W3 / L2 Streak - 3W
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Heironeous's post:
(06-09-2013)
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-09-2013, 09:15 AM

Thank you everyone... My decision will be made within the next few hours. I hope you are already to put on one hell of a show... Not only do I have a point to prove, but so do all of you.
Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-09-2013, 10:06 AM

I have come to a decision... Tony Santos, get warmed up and ready because your wish has come true. You will go head to head with Mr Satellite in this very special cage match for the Television Championship. What could be better than seeing the champ put you through complete and utter agony.

Best of luck.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Archie Lawson's post:
Tony Santos (06-09-2013)
ChrisLegend Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-09-2013, 10:46 AM

typical....
And to think I actually thought you were a man who cared about the people... who cared about ratings...
I was wrong....
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like ChrisLegend's post:
(06-09-2013), Andrew Morrison (06-10-2013), Scott Charlotte (06-09-2013)