Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 04:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
A Trip Down Memory Lane
Kitt Kennedy Offline
The Highlight of the Night

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-12-2016, 07:55 PM

(The scene opens in the study of the Kennedy mansion. The fireplace is glowing from the flames that dance excitedly across the logs set within, illuminating the main part of the room while still casting long stretching shadows off into the deeper recesses of the many shelves of books behind Kitt’s desk. There are four stands circling the fireplace, each covered with a white sheet. The only sound in the room is the crackle of the fire until a voice from the shadows shatters the peacefulness.)

Kitt: It’s the same old song and dance with you…I’m holding on to faslehoods and what I am saying is a lie. Kitt’s never beat Dolly and Dolly is the greatest fucking thing since sliced bread. (imitating Charlie Brown’s teacher) Womp womp, womp wompy womp womp. For the love of God, please stab me in the ears so I don’t have to hear the same droning on and on about how Dolly won the Television title…Dolly didn’t lose the Federweight title but gave it up…Dolly has never been beaten by Kitt,…Dolly got up and wiped her own ass today. All I can say is simply….

(The sound of a slow clap is heard echoing throughout the room. The camera pans around to see all four of the stands with a view of Kitt’s desk in between in the background, two stands on each side. Kitt’s chair slowly turns around to reveal Kitt who is still slowly clapping his hands together.)

Kitt: …congratu-fucking-lations Dolly…you are a peach among persimmons aren’t you. Why don’t everyone just get down on their knees and kiss your little ass? Why don’t we just roll the red carpet out everywhere you go so that you can receive the princess treatment everywhere you go? You should just be hoisted up on everyone’s shoulders, held high and just paraded around so that everyone and their brother can see that Dolly Waters is here and can pat her on her pretty little back for everything that she has accomplished since she got here. Sorry princess, but not all stories have a fairytale ending and unfortunately for you, this is one of them. You see Dolly, you and your advocate are focused a lot in the past, and I get it, when I first came here I was too. You are holding on so tight to the fact that you have two victories where I am on the losing side of things, I still see things differently but I will humor you.

(Kitt stands from his chair and walks over to the covered stands, the fire illuminating Kitt as he steps into view. Kitt is dressed again in his black boots, black jeans, and a sleeveless “Organization 931” shirt.)

Kitt: You continually brag about how you beat me in the Television Championship match to claim the title for the first time. That’s not how I remember it. As a matter of fact…

(Kitt walks to the first stand and quickly pulls the sheet off of it to reveal a still picture of Kitt Kennedy and Chis Chaos covering each other for the pin to eliminate each other on the October 1st edition of Savage.)

Kitt: …Chris and I eliminated each other because the referee counted us both down for the pin. Now where in that whole equation does it show that you are the one that eliminated me to win that title? Did you actually do anything to really win that match? (chuckles and shakes his head) Hell no. You didn’t do a damn thing. But, I have to give credit where it is due, you were the one that got your hand raised at the end of the night and walked out with the title. Not an earned title but you were given it nonetheless. That takes me to my next point…

(Kitt reaches over to the second stand and rips the sheet off to reveal Dolly barely getting her shoulder up before the three count in the Federweight Championship match. Vinnie Lane determined that there was a “millimeter of light under that shoulder”.)

Kitt: …your defense of the Federweight Championship against me. I took you to your very limits and you just barely, just barely squeaked out with that title still around your waist. Just a fraction of a second more and the “legendary” Dolly Waters would have been pinned by the very man that she detests so very very much. It was the closest you had come to losing that title and I believe that it shook you up. I believe that it shook you up so bad that you couldn’t stand the thought of me coming back and you having to face me in a rematch where you may not beat that fraction of a second this time and know that you lost to the better superstar. That would burn you more than anything wouldn’t it Dolly? That would burn you so deep down in your soul that it would consume you, it would be all you could think about, it would be there in your nightmares, it would simply eat you alive. I think that close call scared you so much that you knew that you had to do something, anything, to prevent me from taking that title away from you and showing the world that Kitt Kennedy is better than Dolly Waters. So what did you do? You did what any coward would do and…

(Kitt reaches over to the third stand and pulls the sheet off to reveal a still photograph of Dolly tossing the XWF Federweight Championship into the port a potty. Kitt looks at the picture and shakes his head in disgust.)

Kitt: …you “relinquished” you title by tossing it away like it never meant anything at all. You walked away because you couldn’t stand the fact that you had finally met your match, you finally met someone that could go toe to toe with you and you just might not come out victorious. You met the one person that could knock you off your throne, knock you off your high horse, so you did the only thing that you know how to do….run away from your problem. Easy enough plan, toss the title away like it doesn’t matter to you anymore, cite the reason as no competition, save face as it appears that you relinquished the title for good reasons, and walk away even though everyone can clearly see that it is a chicken shit move when one of the best Federweight matches of all time took place just a day earlier. Smooth move, Exlax, ain’t nobody buying the bullshit you’re trying to sell with that fabricated story. But that all changes real soon, because we can’t live in the past anymore Dolly. We have to look forward to the future…

(Kitt smiles and reaches for the final sheet and slowly pulls it off. The edited picture underneath reveals a smiling Kitt Kennedy standing over Dolly with his foot on her chest, the Television Championship held high above his head. Kitt steps back and admires the picture before turning back to the camera.)

Kitt: …and the future looks pretty bright for me! This is a little glimpse at the end result of our match this week, a little glimpse of your fate and the beginning of the Kennedy Era on Saturday nights. What you fail to realize Dolly is that you have never, ever pinned me or made me submit.

(Kitt points back at the first photograph.)

Kitt: The Television title match, you didn’t pin or submit me.

(Kitt points to the second photograph.)

Kitt: The Federweight title match, you didn’t pin or submit me.

(Kitt points his finger to himself.)

Kitt: Dolly Waters….has….never…ever…pinned…or…submitted…me! So what that means in my book is that Dolly Waters…has…never…beaten…me! So it’s time to put up, or shut that flapping cock holster under your nose. You want to keep bragging that you beat the Highlight of the Night? Then prove it. Put me on my back and actually pin me. Put me in a hold and make me tap out. Until you are able to pin or submit me, you are just another loudmouth that doesn’t have a leg to stand on when saying that they actually beat me. So step right up here Dolly…take another look at greatness as it radiates from the Highlight of the Night. You better sleep with that title held tight next to you at night because in a few short days….that title…comes to it’s rightful owner….PROVE…ME…WRONG!!!!

(Kitt stares deep into the camera as the fire casts ominous shadows across the features of Kitt’s face. His stare is sharp and focused, almost as if he is staring deep into Dolly’s soul, piercing it as Kitt begins his journey of redemption to claim the title that slipped from his grasps. The camera slowly fades to black.)

[Image: AX67hLP.jpg]

XWF Record
7 wins-3 losses-0 draws

[Image: v3kTljV.png]
Current Champion
(1x) XWF Television Champion

[Image: zZS4DVX.jpg]
Current Champion
(6x) XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion

[Image: nEt9117.jpg]
(1x) XWF Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post