Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frodo addresses Tank
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-01-2016, 04:47 PM

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Thomas Girard (08-01-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
Doctor Louis D'Ville (08-01-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-02-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-01-2016, 06:42 PM

"Except, it's not completely your house, is it, Frodo? If I redesign the belt, and Lane likes it, and wants it as the new version of the Hart title, what are you going to do about it?

If Lane decides that maybe I have earned a break, what are you going to do about it?

You already put me in a match where when and not if, I win against Ophelia, I get to name my opponent. If you pull the stipulation, don't let me get my reward, then what are you going to do, if Lane keeps the word that was set?

You think you own XWF. You don't own shit. You're ALLOWED to run Warfare. You're ALLOWED to make the matches. You're ALLOWED to name the stipulations of those matches.

Frodo, you are ALLOWED to exist here in the XWF. If we didn't find you funny, you would've been put down long ago like Old Yeller.

Oh, and, you said D'Ville's name wrong. I don't think he's ever said his name as 'D'VILE'. There's two l's, you fucking idiot. Would you say 'VILE-AH' instead of VILLA?"

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
Blue Gator (08-02-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-02-2016), Thomas Girard (08-01-2016), Unknown Soldier (08-01-2016), Vincent Lane (08-01-2016)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

08-01-2016, 06:55 PM

"Oh, Tank. Poor you, you forget something. You see, Lane answers to a board of people. That board of people took Shane from power and put him in. And do you know what they said? That I stay. Because I amuse them. Because I run Warfare the right way. The way they need it. You can try and change the belt, sneak it by Lane, but I still have the power to fine you. I still have the power to fuck with you. And Lane, well, he has to answer to people who like me. And those people want me to do this the fun way. You get to name your opponent once, but that doesn't mean you don't have to play my games. It doesn't mean I don't get to dip my adorable little fingers into that match. If you care to address how I pronounce his name, perhaps you could try to not sound like a when you talk?

Don't worry, baby, we'll be dancing soon. You just keep thinking you're tough shit. You're on my dance card, though."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Unknown Soldier (08-01-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-01-2016, 07:03 PM

"Oh, I didn't forget, but Lane holds more power than you. And you don't honestly think that if Lane says one way or the other, it's because of his charm? See, those of us in this federation, we get paid in XBux. The board doesn't. The board runs off of actual money. And Fred, you've taken a few weeks vacation with me. You've seen my life. You've seen the way I live said life. You don't think I don't own or can't own the board so that if Lane said 'You're fired from running Warfare, little dude' it's not final? You were put in a seat of power, and you keep abusing said power. So, please, keep yipping and snarling like a chihuahua, thinking it's a mastiff.

Keep abusing the power you're ALLOWED to wield, and I will personally make sure you lose your seat of power."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-02-2016)
Felix Braddock Offline
The Übermensch

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-01-2016, 07:28 PM

Weren't you just hugging him and asking if you guys were 'done feuding'?

And now you're talking about running to mommy Lane.

Some monster you are, you massive pussy.

[Image: qeuhwfY.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

08-01-2016, 09:58 PM

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
drezdin5788 (08-02-2016), Thomas Girard (08-01-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-02-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

08-01-2016, 10:32 PM

"A) When it comes to the daughter thing, that was apparently Fuzen, from the future, all grown up and shit. I don't see the future, I didn't know that was her. So, yeah. Get that right.

B) Frodo, Fred. You are honestly pitiful. So in all honesty, I'm not going to even say more, because that's exactly what you want.

As for Dewey, he'll be dealt with. Haven't exactly had the time to deal with him. Since Ophelia doesn't seem like she's going to show her face, it means I've been having enough time to spend when it comes to thinking of what to do to him."

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

08-02-2016, 02:30 PM

"You edited your comment to digitally fix it. You apparently confused your wife and your daughter. Because you wanna fuck them both. You food stamps champion, you. Now, fucking nut up like a man, or kill yourself. You tried to fuck Fuzen, you nasty fucker."

Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-02-2016, 03:14 PM

"You look like my nan."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Blue Gator's post:
(08-02-2016), Jakob Davis (08-02-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

08-02-2016, 03:37 PM

(08-02-2016, 02:30 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "You edited your comment to digitally fix it. You apparently confused your wife and your daughter. Because you wanna fuck them both. You food stamps champion, you. Now, fucking nut up like a man, or kill yourself. You tried to fuck Fuzen, you nasty fucker."

{{I had to edit it because for some reason I typed Alysia instead of Fuzen. So-rry for typing Alysia when I'm writing a promo with her in it, and Alysia was in my head instead of Fuzen for the comment}}

"Let's see. I was tied up, blindfolded, and then the first thing I see is a hot woman before me. I wanted to fuck with her head, to show I'm not afraid of her little game of thinking she had any power. Would I actually fuck my captor? No. I wanted to be inside her head, and apparently I was, and she was trying to kill me. Mind games win a lot of battles against someone who has caught you.

You tried to fuck my daughter at her current age. You sick fuck. Every time you were around my daughter, you gave her the "Fuck me" eyes. You have a smart, intellectually and physically attractive wife, yet you want to fuck other people all the time, Even if they're animals. By the by, my wife doesn't have her dick. She had the sex reassignment surgery.

I have my dick.

Now get the fuck out of my sight, you cancer patient looking motherfucker. You look like a cantaloupe had sex with a pummelo, hairless and pale. You look like Jason's hockey mask. Speaking of which, you honestly should wear a mask. Stop scaring kids, you pedophile looking motherfucker. I bet even Pest feels low because he wishes he was as much of a pedophile as you look like.

Simply put, Frodo...

Fuck off."

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

08-02-2016, 03:48 PM

"I don't have fuck me eyes. That's my normal expression, you daughter fucker you. Make all the jokes you want, fact is you were the one crying because I cast you off. And we all saw you lose your dick. You can keep lying about stuff, and help prove that your wife got a dick the size of a Great Dane, or you can try and be honest with the people for once. Go and digitally edit your comments to avoid looking like a daughter fucker some more, daughter fucker."

(Bruh, you left it up for over an hour. It's fair game to anyone who saw the edit job, me included.)

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

08-02-2016, 04:00 PM

{{Mostly because I went back to typing, then I came back a while after and saw there was no reply, and saw I fucked up, I changed it immediately. Sorry for being a fucking human being.}}

"So you automatically want to fuck anything that moves? No wonder why you kept looking at my cell phone. It has a vibrate function. I didn't cry, but I was upset. You were the actual first friend in this business. We rode together in The Asylum. Then you fucked me over and because I went after the title once, you decide to throw it away. Over what? Something you would lose to Unknown Soldier not long after? My wife doesn't have her dick, and I'm not going to put her through the bullshit, just for you to get your kicks. I don't have to prove anything to you, Frodo.

When I win my call to whoever I want as my opponent, I am going to call you out as my next opponent, because you're all talk, with little to no substance towards anything you do."

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

08-02-2016, 04:47 PM

(You can't get mad because you get called on a mistake. It happens and you move on.)

"Nigga, why would I want your old ass 2003 candy bar vintage Nokia fucking phone? I ain't want a side of weave with my phone bill, you section 8 ghetto ass ebt daughter fucker. Why you acting surprised that the big dick Playa be all about shooting his load on shit? You , bruh?

All talk, eh? You mean when I beat you? When I took down most of Defiance? When I made it to the finals of King of the Ring? How about when I defeated those little girls you lost to. Face it, chump. I'm fat, old, and high on crack most of the time, and I'm still above you."

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-02-2016, 04:55 PM

Quote:No wonder why you kept looking at my cell phone.

It has a vibrate function.

That was worse than every Peter Gilmour trash talk segment combined.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Jakob Davis (08-02-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate John Msdison 2.Faggot's post!
(08-02-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-02-2016)