Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drezdin your drezdone oh shit you got wrecked
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-25-2016, 12:55 AM

Crimson Dong:My name is the Crimson Dong as I have a message from you Drezdin I'm going to need dat puss dat puss and I hear all the talkin the back saying this to that about how your snatch is the sweetiest and meatiest around you duck lipped blow fish looking queen!
dat diff dat diff need dat diffneed dat puss!
no shut the fucking up while I sing spit some game straight shit to dat puss!

Done unclothes hiself to swag that microphone with this slip ass pimp song:

Crimson Dong:

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Blue Gator (06-25-2016), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (06-25-2016), Thomas Girard (06-26-2016), Unknown Soldier (06-25-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post!
drezdin5788 (06-25-2016)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-25-2016, 05:54 AM

You!? Hhheeellllll no! I much rather die of lupus

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates drezdin5788's post!
Unknown Soldier (06-25-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-25-2016, 07:53 AM

"Pussy."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-25-2016, 08:44 AM

(06-25-2016, 05:54 AM)drezdin5788 Said: You!? Hhheeellllll no! I much rather die of lupus

Wow, and you wanted people to put errythang on the line in the boardroom meeting yesterday... man if you can't fight him, then you need to find someone else too...or put up a fight.

Also Dong, why are you back here?...thought you got raped by William Belli or somethin'

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-25-2016, 11:36 AM

(06-25-2016, 05:54 AM)drezdin5788 Said: You!? Hhheeellllll no! I much rather die of lupus

Speak Anglish mothra fuckra I dont have time for women with theyre panties in a jimmied up state. Now get the crack rocks out of your brain and sulfate my astroniminimal bell's paulsy.

(06-25-2016, 08:44 AM)John_Black Said:

Wow, and you wanted people to put errythang on the line in the boardroom meeting yesterday... man if you can't fight him, then you need to find someone else too...or put up a fight.

Also Dong, why are you back here?...thought you got raped by William Belli or somethin'

I'm here to get dat paper nigga I'm here to get paid in dat puss and dat diff!

Drezdong is afraid of me the realdong!

ANsweR ME JIZZY DREZZY!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Unknown Soldier (06-25-2016)
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-25-2016, 09:42 PM

(06-25-2016, 07:53 AM)Ghost Tank Said: "Pussy."

"Ghost Tank may be the most hypocritical bitch in the world with this statement, but he's right, drezdin is a giant pussy! Crimson Dong might as well just fuck drezdin if he's looking for dat puss dat puss dat puss."

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-26-2016, 06:11 AM

Hhhhhmmmmmm...........lets see here........I got challenge by littleraly a piece of shit, a person whom if I chose to fight against I might contract herpies or even worse AIDS. On the other hand I came back for a fight just because I wanna it get it out of my system while taking care of my father. Hhhhhhmmmmm................*****sigh***** I know I'll regret this but since the only way to shut him up is to make him my bitch, CRIMSON DONG YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH!? WELL THE HELL YOU AT!? Listen to me very carefully, the only reason why I'm hesitant to fight you is that if I do you might give one of two or both of the diseases you contracted while getting raped 24/7 by Janet Reno...or at least I think that it was by Janet Reno. But if you still wanna fight me any where any time, just prepare your self for not only the worst ass whoopin ever but becoming my bitch there after......just remember if I do give me one of your diseases that you have I'll shoot you in yo head. *****sigh***** cd your on

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-26-2016, 06:18 AM

Oh and you called me a pussy gt? Well if my memory serves me you speared me in some kind of a McDonald's restaurant, you spear me like a girl home boy. If ever your going to spear me again or some one else do me a favor if you have one go to your girl and ask her how to do a proper spear. I'm pritty sure she'll can show you how to put a little extra in a spear.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes drezdin5788's post:
Unknown Soldier (06-27-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-26-2016, 07:04 AM

(06-26-2016, 06:18 AM)drezdin5788 Said:
Oh and you called me a pussy gt? Well if my memory serves me you speared me in some kind of a McDonald's restaurant, you spear me like a girl home boy. If ever your going to spear me again or some one else do me a favor if you have one go to your girl and ask her how to do a proper spear. I'm pritty sure she'll can show you how to put a little extra in a spear.

OOC: Mostly because you god-moded. No one takes a spear from a giant man like GT and walks up like nothing fucking happened.

"Next time I spear you, don't expect to walk, ever again."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Mr. Oz's post!
Dolly Waters (07-13-2021), Unknown Soldier (10-30-2016)
Dillinger Offline
I am total chaos. Strange and abstruse.

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

06-26-2016, 07:58 AM

"I'll get you next time, Gadget! Next time!"

[Image: OWzSSB7.gif]

[Image: rTQMvmN.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dillinger's post:
Unknown Soldier (06-27-2016)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-26-2016, 09:26 AM

"Spears are just gay lariats."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-26-2016, 02:17 PM

When you said that spears ate just gay lariats Frodo you almost vomited out my dinner. I mean I thought they were something waaay different.

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

06-30-2016, 10:09 PM

Drezdong I'muh make you my beach!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Unknown Soldier (10-30-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-01-2016, 04:52 AM

(06-26-2016, 02:17 PM)drezdin5788 Said: When you said that spears ate just gay lariats Frodo you almost vomited out my dinner. I mean I thought they were something waaay different.

Frodo puked up my dinner once, too. I'm still not sure how he did that one, dude.

I think he actually infiltrated my gastrointestinal system, and not in the way he usually does to the rest of you homos.

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-01-2016, 11:02 AM

Yeash.....you just put an image that I didn't want to have in my had when I go t sleep tonight

Hate Post Like Post