Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 07:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shade
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

03-28-2016, 04:20 AM

You thought you could end me by shooting me with a gun. How about you and I face off in a match. You are nothing more than a pea-brained idiot because I got the brains and the brawn while you got nothing.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-28-2016, 05:44 AM

Fine, you scummy spoilt brat i will kick your ass and show the world that you are just another Pussy ass rich kid

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
The Judge Offline
Saturday Night Robot

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-28-2016, 09:23 AM

Hi!

Gentlemen, would you like to settle this on Shove-It? The winner will get the opportunity to challenge for the poker chip of his chosing. I do need to know as soon as possible, otherwise I'll be renting out the vacant locker room space to some birthday clowns and a coyote.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates The Judge's post!
Hero Xtreme 7.9 (04-03-2016)
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

03-28-2016, 12:53 PM

That's an understatement. Guy did the impossible and got a negative score on an IQ test.

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Hate Post Like Post
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

03-28-2016, 01:03 PM

They even had to burn down the school to get him out of Kindergarten.

Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-28-2016, 01:18 PM

Shade: Well it looks like ignorant assholes wants to waste my thing pickering about how dumb i look. How childish are you two trying to make me look like a fool. I don't need to waste my breath on you guys. but one more thing i never did an iq test because they didn't need me to out class people like you guys in intelligence

Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

03-28-2016, 01:44 PM Smile  re:Shade -->

(03-28-2016, 01:26 PM)Caius Said: "Oh Equinox and I don't need to make you look like a fool. You do that pretty damn well yourself."

Shade: Looks like i got another scum kid that making an ass of himself. Shade realises why he is insulting him and turns to him to apologize. Oh now i know why your here, your gay buttbuddy Equinox didn't give you the D and told you that he wants you to help him take me out because you wanted your man in you, since apparently i heard this from your past lovers ''you had a cock the size 3 year old kid''. it's alright all you need is a sex change like soico and your man Equinox will do you the pleasure of Fucking you every night, well until his is sick of you.

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-28-2016, 01:46 PM

"Warfare, this week, Caius as the guest ref. It's on."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

03-28-2016, 01:49 PM

Shade says

Shade: Thanks pedo boss..... Thanks

Hate Post Like Post
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

03-28-2016, 03:47 PM

Does it have to be this week? And Shade, gay jokes are passé, like your undies.

Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

03-28-2016, 05:42 PM

(03-28-2016, 03:47 PM)Equinox Said: Does it have to be this week? And Shade, gay jokes are passé, like your undies.

Shade: Wow what a childish remark and i thought your were more mature, but it looks like i will have to put you back in your place like the little boy you are

Hate Post Like Post