Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 12:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sunset
Minka Arzegotti Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-03-2016, 06:04 PM

{San Diego. I love Southern California. The weather is always, always, always perfect in San Diego, and the beaches are beautiful year round. I remember a family trip we took when I was still really little, maybe six or seven, when we went to Los Angeles. What's funny is that even though I know mom and dad weren't together anymore by then, I keep inserting him into my memories as if he were there. Same with Disney World when I was ten, and the Grand Canyon when I was thirteen. But on the trip to Los Angeles I can still swear that dad was there helping me build sand castles on Venice Beach, or walking down Hollywood Boulevard next to me, pointing out the names of all the dead stars. I even remember that when I said I was going to be a star someday, Luca laughed at me but dad smiled and said he knew I would be. Dad always made sure Luca was nice to me.}

"I'm sorry, excuse me, excuse me..."

{Everywhere I turned there were more people. I was running low on time to get to the arena before XWF Warfare started, but the streets were so crowded it was easy to get lost. I kept staring at the sunset, being taken away to other places. Back to Venice Beach.}

"Daddy, will you help me bury Luca in the sand?"

"Luca doesn't want you to bury him, sweetie. Why don't we go swimming? We can look for seashells, or if you want we can use the snorkels."

"But daddy! I want to play with Luca!"

"I know, honey. I know. But Luca's... Luca's not in the mood to play right now."

"Luca NEVER wants to play!"

"I know sweetheart."

"But daaaaaaad!"

"Minka, baby, please don't cry! Daddy hates it when you cry... how about this. We can build a sand castle! You can be the princess of the whole ocean!"

"Yeah? I can?"

"Yeah, sweetie. A mermaid princess, who can talk to the dolphins and ride on seahorses!"

"Oh daddy daddy, can I sing like the Little Mermaid?"

"Anything you want, little princess... anything you want."

{But that was a long time ago. Twelve years? Thirteen? It was so long ago that I know I was tired and fell asleep long before the sun went down. I'm sure my daddy, if he were there at all, must have carried me back to the hotel we were staying at. Mom would have stayed with Luca, because he was always her favorite and he wouldn't have wanted to leave before the sun went down in an explosion of oranges and pinks over the rich, blue Pacific horizon. Just like it was doing right now while I was daydreaming.}

"Excuse me... can you help me get to the arena? I think I missed my bus stop, and I'm really late, and... oh. Oh wow."

{When the girl I tapped on the shoulder turned around, her long blonde hair almost whipping me right in the face, I saw how incredibly beautiful she was. Her fancy sunglasses, her perfect makeup, her amazing body... she was talller and tanner and way, way, way prettier than I was, and she was wearing a bright red Austin Fernando t-shirt, tied off right over her impossibly in-shape tummy.}

"You going to Warfare?"

"Y-yes..."

"You got good seats?"

"I don't know, actually. I have to pick up the tickets first and I'm so late, I don't know if I'll be able to get to meet Austin or not, and..."

{She laughed. Right in my face. It was the rudest thing anybody had ever done to me in California, that's for sure.}

"You mean Austin Fernando? You think you're gonna meet him? Did you, like, win a contest or something?"

"No... I just really need to talk to him. I'm so nervous though. Have you ever seen him before? Have you met him?"

"Oh, I've met him, alright. My friend and me partied with him last time they came through here. I wore this shirt home from his room, in fact."

"Oh... oh wow."

"Yeah. And I gotta tell you, you don't really look like his type, okay? Like, he likes girls who know what they're doing. You look like you just got out of Sunday school."

"Oh, I don't go to church anymore..."

"Whatever. Tell you what. I'll get you to the arena but in return you gotta change seats with me if yours is better. Deal?"

{I didn't really want to be disrespectful to Rebel Star after she had gone out of her way to give me a free ticket, but it seemed like I might not make it at all if I didn't give this pretty girl what she wanted.}

"Okay. Deal."

"Awesomesauce. Come on. It's right over here."

"What?"

"Yeah, like, all you had to do was head around the block and follow all these people. Didn't you notice all the XWF shirts and stuff?"

"No..."

{I didn't want to tell her I was just staring at the sunset and thinking about my dad and brother. She didn't believe that Austin Fernando would even talk to me, why would she believe I was related to a different XWF wrestler? I just walked with her up to the box office and showed the ticket agent my ID card. He smiled and printed up the ticket, handing it to me underneath the plastic divider and saying "Thank you" in a voice that was kinda like a robot because of the little speaker. I took it and the pretty girl snatched it out of my hand almost right away.}

"This is front row!"

"Is it?"

{I couldn't believe how sweet Rebel was. More people should be like her and help others. Not be scary like that guy in the clown mask.}

"It's right behind the ring! I'm gonna be on TV!"

"Well, okay, but remember..."

{But she was already running off towards the door. I saw her cut through the VIP line and have the ticket torn at the entrance before I could even really try to catch up. When I told the usher about it he just rolled his eyes at me and said he'd heard that story before. Told me tickets were sold out and that I should just go home and watch on television. I started to cry. My mascara was running all over my face and people were staring at me, but a nice boy in a hoodie came up to me and pulled me off to the side, gently. He smelled liked cherry soda.}

"Hey... hey... you okay, miss?"

"I'll never get to talk to Austin!"

{In between sobs that was all I could manage to string together. I saw the boy's crestfallen expression. He must have thought I was just some other dumb ditzy girl with a crush on an athlete, like the mean girl who stole my ticket.}

"Well... listen. I work on the ring crew. I'm not anyone special or important or anything, but if you write a letter I can probably get it to Austin Fernando."

"You can?!"

{My eyes dried up right away. Hope was sometimes exactly like a ray of sunlight breaking through a storm cloud.}

"Yeah, for real. But I can't promise that he'll give me anything back, or even that he won't just throw it in the garbage. Like I said, I'm not anyone special."

"Don't say that. Everyone is special to someone."

{He smiled. I think he blushed, but I couldn't really tell because he looked down really fast. I knew he was in a hurry though, so I quickly pulled my journal and a tri-colored pen out of my purse. I was so excited. I wrote Austin my letter and used all three colors of ink, just to make it a little more fun to read. When I was finished, I gave it to the nice boy in the hoodie and he said he would go get it to Austin Fernando right then. I couldn't help it. I gave him a great big hug. He was definitely nervous and shy, because as soon as I let him go he turned bright red in the face and said goodbye, rushing off towards a side entrance for crew members.}

"Everyone is so nice in California."

{Now all I could do was wait.}

[Image: XtEr68b.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Minka Arzegotti's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (03-03-2016), Chris MacBeth (03-03-2016), drezdin5788 (03-06-2016), Maverick (03-04-2016), Ophelia (03-04-2016), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (03-06-2016), Travis McCoy (03-03-2016), Vincent Lane (03-03-2016)
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-04-2016, 05:17 AM

Ophelia and his best friend/"kid sister", Alice, were backstage, watching a monitor to see the action that was taking place in the ring. The guy in the hoodie ran by them, and Ophelia called for him.

Ophelia: Where in the hot pink hell are you off to in such a hurry?

Ring Tech: A girl just wrote a letter for me to take to Austin Fernando, she must be a huge fan and--

Alice: Whoa, whoa, whoa... (Alice stands up from the box she's been sitting on) ...Austin? Babe, isn't that the guy that--

Ophelia: TECHIE, yeah, uhm, I happen to be a good friend of Fernando's...

Techie: Really? This is the first time I've seen you backstage...

Ophelia: Are you calling me a liar?

Techie: Wel--

Alice: Answer the blasted question you ingrate! ...Wow, I sounded just like Stewie Griffin there for a second. ^_^

Techie: Well, uhm... no, I'm not calling you a liar, it's just--

Alice: THEN HAND HIM THE DAMNED LETTER YOU BRAIN DEAD BABOON!

Ophelia: I'd do what the little lady asks, if I were you.

Techie: I--I--... ok...

The tech does as he's demanded of, and Ophelia begins to read the letter...

"Blah, blah, blah, big fan, blah, blah, blah, you looked so hot in that speedo I saw you in on TMZ...... you know what?"

Ophelia begins to shred the letter into tiny pieces, leaving the tech's mouth agape as Alice cackles malevolently in the background.

Ophelia: Austin's probably better off not wasting his time on such trivial trash as this. He's a busy guy, you know, getting his ass handed to him on a weekly basis and all, I'm sure he'd thank me for this. Alice, give this guy a cookie.

Alice does so, but the tech looks too shocked and upset to take a bite.

Alice: EAT IT. Now, or Ophelia will cram it down your throat and wrap you up like a pretzel! ... now I'm getting the munchies again...

The tech takes a bite, but as soon as he does, he begins to spit on the floor violently, as if the cookie were laced with rat poison or something.

Tech: What's... what's in that... *urp*

Alice: Rat poison. ^.^

The tech runs off to the nearest bathroom, as Alice high-fives Ophelia... soon, the mean girl from Minka's promo comes into the scene, headed for the bathroom herself. She turns to the duo and arcs an eyebrow, chuckling to herself.

Girl: Don't the two of you know Halloween was a few months ago? Fucking freaks...

The girl turns around and begins to head for the bathroom... but Alice storms toward her, and DROPS her with a vicious DDT on the solid cement. She glares down at the fallen chick.

Alice: That'll teach you to call people names, you bitch!

Ophelia: Hypocritical much?

Alice turns to Ophelia with a glare, to which Ophelia responds the only way he knows how;

[Image: watch_out__we_got_a_badass_over_here_by_...35x408.jpg]

Alice walks over to Ophelia, grabs him by the hand, and the pair walk off, torn pieces of paper scattered next to the fallen chick, the camera fading out as she coughs up blood on the cold concrete...

~fade~

[Image: ophelia2_zpstx1ql308.png]

The Truth will set you free.
Hate Post Like Post
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:

03-06-2016, 12:28 AM

Ophelia: Whadya expect, the poor misguided doe is perhaps the biggest air head to walk into XWF in some time. I probably did her a bit of a service by ripping that letter to shreds, otherwise she would have embarrased herself. What, with how much she fan-girled and wet herself in that piece of garbage. Nothing more than a meerkat stuck in a lion's den, she won't last more than five seconds here. I may not like you, Reb, but I respect you enough to know that you can kick ass just as well as any man in the back. Don't make the mistake Alexis Riot did and take that as me sucking up, simply understand I have a thing for women that can handle their own. Minka clearly isn't of that ilk. Pity. Regardless, if it's booked, I'll see you on the 20th along with Nico and Austin. Till then, adieu.

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-06-2016, 01:21 PM

(As Drezdin he looks to his left and he sees some off in the distance that looks familiar. As looks off InThe distance he has curious look on his face:

Minka!? .....she looks kinda young? Or at least I think so.....No fucking way that's luca's sister minka.....

(Drezdin has a bewilder look on his face)

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Minka Arzegotti Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-06-2016, 03:02 PM

{I watched the Warfare show in rapt attention, seeing the faces of many people whom, though I have not personally met, seem almost known to me. Dare I even say friends? But in the aftermath, the rash of daily backstage candid segments exclusive to XWF.com, I learn some things. Particularly what Rebel star has reminded me of.}

"Wait... Shove It? Is that possible?"

{But the proof is right there. She was kind enough to replay the earlier footage, and it is definitely what she said. So now, although it is far too late for me to make it to Las Vegas in time, I m left with even more questions.}

"If... if that Ophelia guy... girl... whatever... ripped up my note, then how did it still end up on Austin's door during the show? If he didn't rip up my note... what did he rip up? Is he or she okay, or does he or she need medication? I'm so confused, and I feel so bad for... it."

{It was definitely a riddle wrapped in an enigma and covered with layers of mascara. But the bigger question, the one that wouldn't stop boring a tunnel into the back of mind, was even more frightening.}

"if Rebel didn't leave the ticket in my name for Warfare... then who did?"

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:

03-06-2016, 04:48 PM

With anticipation...Tommy raised his hand up in her direction...

I DID, i gave you that ticket... i kept it anonymous...Minka...

He then gives her another ticket (front row) to the upcoming Warfare show...

I hope you enjoy your time there, I hope we can establish a line of communication... or not, its up to you.
Hate Post Like Post
Minka Arzegotti Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-06-2016, 05:59 PM

{So strange. Who was this guy, and how did he know exactly which coffee shop to find me in? These mysteries were deepening by the day.}

"Thank you? Um. I'm Minka. It's nice to meet you."

{He smelled like egg salad and was sweating a lot. Was it because he was nervous, or maybe sick? I don't know. I was getting really uncomfortable because he just kept staring at me and he was breathing really heavy. There was a special kid at my middle school who was like that every time he saw one of the girls in a sun dress, and one time he had to go home early because of something that happened in his pants. I really wanted to get out of here, but I didn't want to be rude.}

"Um. I have to go to the bathroom."

{I left to go to the restroom in the back of the coffee shop, but instead I turned and walked through the employee exit. I clutched the mace in my purse really hard as I tried to find a bus stop, but I kept looking behind me because I was really sure the egg salad boy was going to follow me.}

Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-06-2016, 06:10 PM

During Warfare

We see Robbie Bourbon standing outside Austin Fernando's locker room with a few Bourbon Men, laughing hysterically.

Man, this prank we have set up of leaving a fake funny note for Austin that Luca's sister is here and she needs to see him is going to be great!

Robbie leaves the fake note, which oddly enough, was pretty much just like the real note, for Austin.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-06-2016, 06:19 PM

Now

We see Robbie Bourbon with half a hot dog stuffed in his mouth as he watches Warfare.

Sumofabiff.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Maverick (03-08-2016), Minka Arzegotti (03-06-2016)
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

03-06-2016, 08:57 PM

(03-06-2016, 08:12 PM)Rebel Star Said:
(03-06-2016, 06:19 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said: Now

We see Robbie Bourbon with half a hot dog stuffed in his mouth as he watches Warfare.

Sumofabiff.

"Say cheese!"

I snap a pic of Robbie with my cell. Wow. He can really cram it in there. That was a fucking foot long hot dog he stuffed half into his trap.

"This is so going on Pinterest."

Hate Post Like Post
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:

03-06-2016, 09:48 PM

Alice: ...................... I HATE ALL OF YOU!!!

*storms off to play street fighter*

Hate Post Like Post
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:

03-07-2016, 03:08 AM

Alice:

[Image: 703bcb045a98bd992613a1d016a97864.jpg]

~worth a 1,000 words~

disney<3

Hate Post Like Post
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:

03-07-2016, 07:08 PM

(03-07-2016, 08:23 AM)Rebel Star Said:
(03-07-2016, 03:08 AM)Ophelia McVeigh Said: Alice:

[Image: 703bcb045a98bd992613a1d016a97864.jpg]

~worth a 1,000 words~

disney<3

"Alice is a man. Big surprise." Cue the single piece of confetti.

Alice: IT WAS A POSTER, YOU MEANIE!! >__< You have NO right calling me a man when you smell like month old tuna and look like a depraved, schizophrenic baboon!! You WISH you had a man like Austin Moon. I have one in Ophelia, while you'll probably be 80 living in a house full of cats and cat shit and you'll be eating cat food cuz your wrestling career was cut short when you realized you lack what it takes to be a REAL "Star". So kiss my grits, you kangaroo-humpin, wombat-buffing SLUT. Away with you before I have to break out my Magick and make you lose all your hair like that black chick did to that white bitch in The Craft, GET BENT!!! >:^O

--tbc probably--

Hate Post Like Post
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:

03-08-2016, 01:01 AM

Alice: I DIDN'T MEAN WE WERE TOGETHER DAMMIT!!! >__< I just meant I have a guy in my corner. Ally has Austin, even though they're just friends, but she HAS him... unlike you cuz every man you've met in your life avoids you like the plague! ...and don't even go there, don't say "I'm sure you've had a lot of guys in YOUR 'corner' if ya know what I mean, *wink, wink*". I'm no slut, I'm no idiot, and I'M NOT YOU so I don't have to worry about Traxxie Cab dry-humping me on a ring canvas. Not that he doesn't dream about it EVERY SINGLE NIGHT OF HIS LIFE, but he knows if he even TRIED that shit I'd cut off his nutsack with a knife and go Lorena Bobbit on his black ass! And THAT'S the bottom line, bitch!

Alice shoves over Ophelia's semen and tear covered bust of Marilyn Manson, shattering it to pieces.

Alice: SEE~~!! I can do without! FUCK YOU!!!

::end transmission::

Hate Post Like Post