Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 12:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small adjustment to Rep System
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-06-2016, 03:36 PM

Yesterday we reactivated the ability to give a person a rep directly related to a post of theirs. Here is the current rundown of how the reps system works...

You can give ONE random rep to somebody for any reason, not related to a post, but the system will most likely block you from giving that SAME person another random rep that isn't connected to a post. There's no reason you should be giving the same person repeated reps anyway if they aren't related to some sort of work (post) they've been providing here.

You CAN give somebody more than one rep from their posts (by clicking the Rep button under their avatar on said post). We urge you to give a positive rep to somebody through their post if you feel they posted an excellent RP or if they made an excellent OOC post. Try to avoid giving post reps for no reason at all so I don't have to cut your head off.

The length of the rep comment also has been increased from its previous value, so you can tell people even more about what you love (or hate) so much about them!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Bhane Farver (02-06-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-06-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-06-2016, 03:54 PM

Are we still limited to one rep a day or whatever the heck it was?

Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-06-2016, 06:16 PM

I don't know. Try giving some out and let us know.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-06-2016, 10:17 PM

Let me do a few, so that's cool. I know before I could only do one.

Hate Post Like Post