Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 08:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And on the 6th day the King Decreed...
Dr. Zero Offline
Fearsome Feathered Foe Most Foul

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-16-2013, 12:09 PM

(12-16-2013, 10:15 AM)Giovanni Ferrari Said: Ah....it seems I wandered out my door late one evening after ingesting a handful of peyote and 'woke up' to find myself in Brazil, being interrogated by the Ministry of Justice.

Fun times let me tell you all.

Anyway, I hear Theo thinks he gave me a gift...and that gift was the gift of a match to happen on Warfare. Well Theo, even though you are the King, you still can't just waltz, fox trot or even bunny hop around declaring matches all willy nilly like that. That's the job for a General Manager to do. Luckily, I actually like your suggestion, so I've decided to allow it to all unfold on Warfare. That's right we're going to have a Christmas Warfare to remember, with a triple threat elimination match! Dr. Zero, Mr. Supernova and Olive Pendershore will battle it out in order to determine who gets 1/3 of the trios contendership. Isn't that exciting? I know I'm thrilled to see who pulls this off!

Well good luck to you all...and may the best woman, alien or chicken headed mad scientist/boy who changes into a hideous freak of nature win.

Gio out!

OOC: The boy who changes into a hideous freak of nature would be in this match.

[Image: 7uXcTyU.jpg]
Co-Winner of the Lethal Lottery Tournament with Egyptian Snow Pharaoh
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
December 2013 Star of the Month
5-0-1
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
And on the 6th day the King Decreed - by LJ Havok - 12-14-2013, 01:10 PM
RE: And on the 6th day the King Decreed... - by Dr. Zero - 12-16-2013, 12:09 PM