Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 12:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And on the 6th day the King Decreed...
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-14-2013, 02:02 PM

(12-14-2013, 01:43 PM)Theo Pryce Said:
(12-14-2013, 01:26 PM)Egyptian Snow Pharaoh Said: "You and I share a unique history in this land of extreme, Theo... Arrival on the same exact day — many forms of success on both sides since that date — every encounter between us revealing my superiority."

You may have very clearly won that match, you may have beaten a "team" of Theo Pryce and Hunter Payne but you did not beat me.

"Hello, Peter Gilmour. I have not defeated you.

Oh, I wasn't done. Or you weren't, rather...

Quote: So let's dispense with that talk right now. "Every encounter between us revealing my superiority?" Seriously? One match in which you burnt my partner, not me, not me, but my partner to a crisp and suddenly you are superior to me?

No; back up, young one. Back up. I was superior to you the day we shared a debut and I won championship gold while you only won a "shot" that couldn't even stand up to the test of time without crumbling beneath your feet.

Go on though... this is getting entertaining:

Quote:We were in one match together, you scored the pin in that, a cookie for you but you did it by getting SVD to tap out. Please, PAYBACK could get SVD to tap out so let's not act like that was some great accomplishment.

So in other words...
Can make SVD tap:
Me - 1
Payback - 1
Theo Pryce - 0
Not a good roll you're on.

Go on though... I insist.

Quote:As for the so called Administrative Network, you leave them to me. As you have seen time and time again, I have a way of getting things done. This will be no different.

Yes, I have seen time and time again what you can do — fail to live up to my accomplishment the day we shared a debut night, fail to win a match that I am your opponent in, and fail to claim the victory in the match that we're teamed up in.

As long as you steer clear of me, however, you have been flawless in this land. Keep it that way if you care what serves your best interest.

Are you starting to remember how things go when you and I are in the same room? I thought so... Goodbye."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Egyptian Snow Pharaoh's post:
(12-14-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (12-14-2013), Liz Hathaway (12-16-2013), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (12-16-2013), Theo Pryce (12-14-2013)

Messages In This Thread
And on the 6th day the King Decreed - by LJ Havok - 12-14-2013, 01:10 PM
RE: And on the 6th day the King Decreed... - by Egyptian Snow Pharaoh - 12-14-2013, 02:02 PM