Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 05:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
NAZI -vs- Fandango
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-09-2013, 05:49 PM

NAZI, my boy. How far we've come, and how far we've fallen. The main event of Lethal Lottery, to this? Facing Fandango? A man whose lack of charisma or any semblance of suave managed to garner him less fame in Vince McMahon's playground than that dude who used to spit apple pieces on people... who was that? Oh! Carlito! Carlito Fucking Caribbean Cool!

Shit.

What have we done wrong? Why are we in a house show? Why are we showcasing our talents in front of a bunch of Windy City Wastes of Space while we spit on the faces of those, like ESP and Dr. Zero, who don't like to be...

Fuck, not going down that road. I can't outshine Fandango this early with that borrowed line. Not now. Maybe after Fandango fails to drop his voice to a level that would make a pre-pubescent boy giggle and I need to divert the eyes from the spectacle of his balls failing to drop.

But not now. Now I reflect on that man hoping to tame the human race, who can't even manage to stay conscious after attempting to kick a man in the balls. What a waste of time. What a waste of air. I guess it's time time for the ghost of Hitler to fucking pull you six feet under and save his dead carcass from further embarrassment.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Tony Santos's post:
(12-09-2013), Liz Hathaway (12-09-2013)

Messages In This Thread
NAZI -vs- Fandango - by Carver's Sheath - 12-08-2013, 08:26 AM
NAZI -vs- Tony Santos -vs- Fandango - by Tony Santos - 12-09-2013, 05:49 PM
NAZI -vs- Tony Santos -vs- Fandango - by Fandango - 12-10-2013, 04:35 PM
NAZI -vs- Tony Santos -vs- Fandango - by Fandango - 12-14-2013, 09:52 AM