Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 10:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
Steve Davids -vs- Smoke Man
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-11-2013, 06:00 PM

(12-11-2013, 03:24 PM)Smoke Man Said: To answer these questions in order:
  • Yolo.
  • Because I haven't done anything yet... if you're referring to the Rebellion anyway.
  • That's a matter of taste.
  • See above.
  • Fine, thanks.

Wait... you don't want the answers? Ooooooooopsss...

And when did I say people gave a shit about me!? What makes you think I give a shit about that?! As it occurs, I don't give a shit about whether people give a shit about me or not, but it's not like I don't give a shit about other people, because I do give a shit about other people, it's just it doesn't matter whether they give a shit over me or not, because I don't give a shit about that, y'know? I'm not vain, Steve. And I don't much give a shit about that.

And have you even been listening to what I had said before on manymanymanymany occasions? What I'm going for is the Black Circle. If anybody cares, great! If not, whatever. If they want to side with me, great!! If not... whatever, it doesn't matter to me. I'm doing this because I want to. If anyone else thinks I will fail, even if I do I won't stop fighting.

I want to know Smoke Man, honestly... Truthfully, are you going for the Black Circle for any reason other than glory? I appreciate the effort that you're willing to put in, but the fact of the matter is... You cannot win this war on your own. Until you start to recruit people with good attributes then you really don't stand a chance. See, that's what makes little sense Smoke Man, it's great if I join you yet not long ago you said I was trivial? So do you want me to join you or not? Then saying, whatever it doesn't matter if you don't join me also insinuates that you don't want me to join you. So within all that rambling what you have actually said is, yeah it would be great to have you but quite frankly i don't give a shit. So do you care or not? Stop speaking in fucking riddles.

As for people giving a shit about you, maybe you should care. You caring about people caring is not vain, it's pleasant. People appreciate it when you like that they like you. That made more sense in my head but it's just true.

I am sorry, who am I to be teaching psychology when what I need more than anything is a half decent psychiatrist.

Fight you shall, and fight you must. Will I fight along side you? Maybe, just maybe if you start giving a shit about the right things.

Who knows?

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion

Messages In This Thread
Steve Davids -vs- Smoke Man - by Carver's Sheath - 12-08-2013, 08:25 AM
Steve Davids -vs- Smoke Man - by Smoke - 12-08-2013, 10:32 AM
Steve Davids -vs- Smoke Man - by Smoke - 12-08-2013, 11:39 AM
Steve Davids -vs- Smoke Man - by Smoke - 12-11-2013, 01:07 PM
Steve Davids -vs- Smoke Man - by Smoke - 12-11-2013, 02:21 PM
Steve Davids -vs- Smoke Man - by Smoke - 12-11-2013, 03:24 PM
RE: Steve Davids -vs- Smoke Man - by Steve "KingSlayer" Davids - 12-11-2013, 06:00 PM