Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-18-2024, 06:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deals a Deal (Theo)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-03-2013, 02:27 PM

30 seconds minutes later Theo is putting on his trousers while Micah buttons her shirt back up. Suddenly the doors of his office open up and wouldn't you know it, Erica Rayner makes her grand entrance.

"Seriously Theo, Sin wasn't enough now you have someone else in here? People come in here to do business."

"Not by my invite they don't. People like you just bust in here all the time. And by the way, Sin and I have never slept together, sure she gave me a handy under my desk but that's a different story all together."

"And who is this tramp?"

Micah snaps her head around and looks at Erica as though it will be the last look Erica ever gets.

"You're lucky you are Theo's blood and that he has done me a great service..."

"Oh I'll bet he has."

"Did you come in here with a purpose dear sister or are you just here to ruin my day?"

"The former actually, but at the least I'll settle for the latter. We have something we need to discuss."

"Can it wait?"

"No."

Micah, if you'll excuse me, apparently I have some business to attend to. It was good to see you again. Tell your brother hello for me, or don't. I don't care. You've managed to sneak yourself in here enough times, I am sure you can find your way out.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Jenna Silver (12-04-2013)

Messages In This Thread
Deals a Deal (Theo) - by Minxs - 12-03-2013, 10:48 AM
Deals a Deal (Theo) - by Theo Pryce - 12-03-2013, 11:55 AM
Deals a Deal (Theo) - by Minxs - 12-03-2013, 12:34 PM
Deals a Deal (Theo) - by Theo Pryce - 12-03-2013, 02:27 PM