Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 09:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
John Madison declares herself MANAGER of The Black Circle!
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-30-2013, 12:15 PM

First off, I want to say that Theo Pryce winning the crown is quite possibly the greatest thing to ever happen to the XWF.

The truth is, I have been trying to find someone to take over my King duties for some time now.

No one stood out, until I came across THEO PRYCE.

So then I reached out to Theo.

Everything seemed to check out.

But I had to make sure that Theo was the right man.

I pushed Theo's patience with my demands. I ignored him outright on every idea that he came up with. I tried to talk Theo out of joining The Black Circle, and also tried to scare him away from the crown by issuing a First Blood Buried Alive in Feces Match.

Theo passed every test that I gave him.

And now I can say that Theo is the one true King of the XWF.

In case you people haven't noticed, I surround myself with only the best superstars in professional wrestling. Now that I've resigned as king, I will take a step back and remain in the corner of my Black Circle members.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Liz Hathaway (11-30-2013), Theo Pryce (11-30-2013)

Messages In This Thread
John Madison declares herself MANAGER of The Black Circle! - by John Msdison 2.Faggot - 11-30-2013, 12:15 PM
John Madison declares herself MANAGER of The Black Circle! - by Joe Tuesday - 11-30-2013, 04:59 PM
John Madison declares herself MANAGER of The Black Circle! - by Joe Tuesday - 11-30-2013, 05:18 PM