Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 06:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff Hardy addresses the press after his win on Madness
Jeff Hardy

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2013, 07:04 AM

Jeff Hardy emerges out of the XWF building and is hit by a slew of reporters. Jeff pauses for a moment to address these curious media vultures and smiles broadly before speaking.

I told you I was going to come out on Madness debuting a new entrance song. I also told you I was going to beat both Brock Lesnar and Stone Cold Steve Austin. So far I've done everything I said I was going to do. There is however much more to come. This is a dawn of a new Jeff Hardy. What happened on Madness proves I can beat the best that other feds I competed in had to offer. Now let's focus on the fed I joined. I plan on dominating and conquering in the XWF. I'm going to quite literally make Madness my personal playground and frankly I doubt anyone can stop me....but they're always welcome to try.

With that Jeff presses on through the reporters and continues on his way.

Messages In This Thread
Jeff Hardy addresses the press after his win on Madness - by Jeff Hardy - 02-13-2013, 07:04 AM
Jeff Hardy addresses the press after his win on Madness - by Y2J Chris Jericho - 02-13-2013, 06:00 PM
Jeff Hardy addresses the press after his win on Madness - by Jeff Hardy - 02-14-2013, 01:09 PM