Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 01:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Night Madness - 10/7/2013
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-09-2013, 03:00 PM

(10-09-2013, 12:42 PM)Egyptian Snow Pharaoh Said: Archery team? What's that you're frothing on about? Oh yes... trying to highlight something that would take attention away from the fact that, even as the victor, you were completely humiliated after the match and nobody in your own collective came to your aid. Let's talk more about teams. Do you not see that even your own kind care not for your well being, or is that just a part of how your family operates? Once you were announced the winner and retained the title of King, your body no longer mattered. That's not right, John. As king, you deserve better than that and should decapitate your slaves of the Circle — Now, boy!

Why insult my team of servants who, without even possessing any skills whatsoever, have accomplished something you never could have orchestrated? Most of those men you saw out there can't even operate a microwave and they are still out-classing your team at every turn, starting back from my first appearance in which I took down Kimmy K. If I'd have had Black Circle members backing me up that day, I am betting Kimmy would have gotten one over on me and somehow knocked me unconscious with a shovel.

What if it was Black Circle members on the stage firing the arrows, though? Duke would have stayed up there, untouched, and suffocated to death. You and your team would not only have failed to draw blood, but also failed to cut the rope and retain Duke's life for future punishment. Is that really what you thought my goal was? Was that your goal?––killing Sebastian Duke? Dare I play back the match and see once again how you fared on that front?

Now let's talk about Duke's team... I'd say for being up on the stage and firing high above the center of the ring, my team of brain dead servants did a much better job harming Duke than Duke's brain dead servants did of saving him. Sounds like the Brotherhood and Black Circle both have a lot more in common than they realize, but at least the Brotherhood made some attempt to help their (chuckles) ehem, master.

Sebastian Duke and John Madison... two talkers who couldn't orchestrate a successful lemonade stand yet are in control of opposing forces? No wonder they can't hurt each other. They can't even phase one another.

Pharaoh is given word that Sebastian Duke just tried to "no sell" a real fall and real arrows gashing him to bits. (really?)

Quote:I know, right? They might have made a statement had they actually injured the King of Darkness...

By god, it's true. Pharaoh seems unsure how to even react... is she dealing with kindergarteners? Duke, with blood gushing out of his body and having to be pulled out of a hole, really just said that. Pharaoh's reaction starts off with what looks like an abrupt laugh but then she immediately stops herself and tilts her head in curiosity.

This isn't fake wrestling, you untalented piece of shit. We all saw what happened to you, Sebastian. You can't "no sell" reality. I guess this is why he thinks he's the king... or ever was the king.

You hear that, John? Duke just no sold your win over him as well. You didn't defeat him and I caused no harm to him by dropping him more feet than he can count, causing a canyon to form in the ring. Can you believe Duke would do that? One week ago I would have had no idea what "no selling" even is, but this strange little world you all compete in seems to be filled with interesting twists at every turn.

My advice to Sebastian Duke and anyone else stupid enough to use this strategy? It's simple... Just start no selling in advance too, Duke. No sell your upcoming Trio loss; right now, child... Let's hear your Trio no-sell; tell us more about how it was your plan all along just to lay down and cost Peter the titles.

Take it a step further, Duke. No sell your entire career.

Oh wait.

Everyone ELSE in the federation already did that long ago.

Damn, look at you, getting all heated up at my little jab.

Egyptian, I take beatings during and after all of the matches that I end up winning anyway. Last month it was The Brotherhood... the month before it was Extreme Revolution. Before that it was Donathan de Sade's super group. This month it's someone else and their 'master plan.' Unlike Duke, I do manage to get myself injured pretty badly from these ruthless beatings. These guys can be real barbarians sometimes! But then after all of that, I go onto being victorious anyway.

I once had in one match: a Satanic fireball thrown into my face, a picture of Flo Feder stapled into my forehead, an entire sentenced branded into my back, and Peter Gilmour's eight hundred pound leg pushed down into my chest. But even then, on that same night, I went on to beat 32 of the greatest wrestlers in order to become the King of the XWF.

It's all good fun though because I welcome all of you to run out there and try to take me out. No matter how many sharp, pointy objects you throw at me, I'll always come out on top.

Duke is 'no-selling' my win? Oh shit! Oh shit! That... that changes... that changes nothing. Nope, nothing at all on my end. I did what I set out to do that night-- retain my crown. Duke thought he was a king prior to the match even taking place so it comes as no surprise to me that he would keep up the act.

Egyptian, it looks like you're the one who failed to accomplish anything seeing as how Duke was last seen skipping around without a care in the world. At least when I buried him alive he was out of action for several of weeks. With you, Duke is 100% cleared to fight in a TLC match in two days.

Kinda funny that you want to accuse him of "not selling" vicious attacks when he did in fact "sell" the one I gave him at High Stakes. And all that I did was hit him with a shovel and dump dirty on him.

Maybe your ambush just wasn't good enough?

Needs more asphyxiation!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
(10-09-2013), Andrew Morrison (10-09-2013)

Messages In This Thread
Monday Night Madness - 10/7/2013 - by Paul Heyman - 10-08-2013, 11:57 PM
Monday Night Madness - 10/7/2013 - by Smoke - 10-09-2013, 08:54 AM
Monday Night Madness - 10/7/2013 - by LJ Havok - 10-09-2013, 09:10 AM
RE: Monday Night Madness - 10/7/2013 - by John Msdison 2.Faggot - 10-09-2013, 03:00 PM
Monday Night Madness - 10/7/2013 - by LJ Havok - 10-09-2013, 02:47 PM
Monday Night Madness - 10/7/2013 - by Rebel - 10-09-2013, 02:48 PM
Monday Night Madness - 10/7/2013 - by LJ Havok - 10-09-2013, 02:50 PM
Monday Night Madness - 10/7/2013 - by Rebel - 10-09-2013, 02:50 PM
Monday Night Madness - 10/7/2013 - by LJ Havok - 10-09-2013, 02:51 PM
Monday Night Madness - 10/7/2013 - by Rebel - 10-09-2013, 02:54 PM
Monday Night Madness - 10/7/2013 - by LJ Havok - 10-09-2013, 05:25 PM
Monday Night Madness - 10/7/2013 - by LJ Havok - 10-09-2013, 05:44 PM
Monday Night Madness - 10/7/2013 - by Rebel - 10-09-2013, 05:55 PM
Monday Night Madness - 10/7/2013 - by LJ Havok - 10-09-2013, 05:55 PM
Monday Night Madness - 10/7/2013 - by LJ Havok - 10-09-2013, 05:57 PM
Monday Night Madness - 10/7/2013 - by Rebel - 10-09-2013, 06:05 PM