Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-15-2024, 09:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Getting tired of this ''losing'' (RP 1)
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

09-13-2013, 02:27 PM

It hasn't been the easiest time in the XWF, Cam's had his fair share of wins but has also been on the losing end of a fair number of matches... we see Lang pondering to himself in his apartment, it's nightfall and he seems to be looking out of his window.

Lost to El Rey... lost to Eli James... lost to Alexandra Callway... lost to Juan Madison... lost to Mr. Supernova... lost to Sean Falcon... lost to the Church... lost to Griffin McAllsiter... lost to Sebastian Duke... lost to Smoke Man.

He stands up and picks up a glass...

NO, FUCK THIS.

HE CHUCKED IT! Lang at full force throws the glass across the room and you hear the sound of the shards dropping onto the ground...

THIS ALL ENDS. I DIDN'T COME HERE TO BE FED LOSS AFTER LOSS AFTER LOSS AFTER LOSS.

Lang seems to be surprisingly calm within seconds, until he picks up a lamp and guess what? HE JUST CHUCKS THE LAMP ON THE FUCKING GROUND...

THIS IS FUCKING IT. THE LOSING STOPS HERE. I'M GETTING EVERYTHING MY WAY, JUST HOW I FUCKING I WANT IT.

YOU CAN'T STOP TO THINK OF HOW MUCH I'VE THOUGHT ON WHAT MY NEXT MOVE IS. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? AM I JUST GONNA GO FUCKING INSANE AND INTERFERE IN EVERY SINGLE CONTEST? AM I GOING TO HURT SOMEONE? AM I GOING TO KILL SOMEONE? YEAH I'M CONTEMPLATING ON FUCKING KILLING SOMEONE.

THIS IS NOT WHAT I'VE BLED FOR. THIS IS NOT WHAT I'VE SWEATED FOR, IT'S NOT WHAT I'VE SACRIFICED EVERYTHING FOR. YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU MY STORY? THIS IS MY TIME TO TELL, YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT EACH AND EVERY FUCKING MEMBER OF THIS ROSTER.

LET'S EVEN CUT OUT THE EXTREME REVOLUTION, LET'S CUT OUT ALL MY ALLIES, THIS IS ABOUT ME RIGHT NOW.

I came out of the womb... THE FUCKING WOMB TO WRESTLE. I HAVE IT IN MY BLOOD, IN EACH SINGULAR ORGANISM, IT RISES THROUGH MY VEINS. BUT HEY, WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO PICK UP A GOD DAMN WIN AROUND HERE...

Lang seems to be breathing heavily up to this point, he nearly falls onto his couch and scratches his head in the process. He seems to take his time on what he's going to say next.

Maybe I need to be like Eli James, start my own cult with no one but pathetic pieces of shit. I could do that, have people bow and worship at my very feet. Having all that power, it would definitely satisfy my ego... and trust me I have a pretty fucking big ego.

But there's one thing wrong about this... I'm not weak.

Lang realizes what he's saying is just stupid and starts to go back at it again...

YEAH YOU HEARD ME, I'M NOT FUCKING WEAK. I'M NOT WEAK ENOUGH TO SELL MY SOUL TO WHATEVER HIGHER POWER THERE IS, I'M MY OWN INDIVIDUAL ELI. I DON'T LIVE MY LIFE BASED ON A STORY OF LIES, I BASE IT ON FACTS AND REALITY. I DON'T LIVE IN MY OWN FANTASY WORLD...

Suddenly the angered Lang just stops talking, he's thinking to himself what else does he have to do within the XWF? He's getting closer and closer but what else does he need to do? He starts up again..

Smoke man... congrats. Congrats on catching me on one moment's notice, you deserved that championship. I wasn't at my fullest.

FUCKING DAMNIT, YOU HEARD ME I DIDN'T COMPETE AT MY FUCKING LEVEL. YOU KNOW HOW THAT MAKES ME FEEL? I CAN'T LOOK AT MYSELF IN THE MIRROR, THAT TITLE WAS MINE. I MADE ONE COSTLY MISTAKE AND THAT WAS JUDGING YOU WHEN YOU SEEMED TO BE DOWN AND OUT, IF WE EVER MEET AGAIN LET ME ASSURE YOU I WON'T MAKE THE SAME FUCKING MISTAKE AGAIN.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Cam Lang's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-13-2013), Christine Nash (09-14-2013), Jason E Smith (09-13-2013), LJ Havok (09-13-2013), Smoke (09-13-2013)

Messages In This Thread
Getting tired of this ''losing'' (RP 1) - by Cam Lang - 09-13-2013, 02:27 PM